Books Free All In (The Blackstone Affair #2) Download Online

Share:

Specify Books During All In (The Blackstone Affair #2)

Original Title: All In ASIN B00A45PY8E
Edition Language: English
Series: The Blackstone Affair #2
Characters: Brynne Bennett, Ethan Blackstone, Elaina Morrison, Neil McManus
Setting: London, England(United Kingdom)
Books Free All In (The Blackstone Affair #2) Download Online
All In (The Blackstone Affair #2) Kindle Edition | Pages: 240 pages
Rating: 4.1 | 53440 Users | 2087 Reviews

List Based On Books All In (The Blackstone Affair #2)

Title:All In (The Blackstone Affair #2)
Author:Raine Miller
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 240 pages
Published:November 9th 2012 by Raine Miller Romance (first published November 8th 2012)
Categories:Romance. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. Erotic Romance. Adult. BDSM

Rendition As Books All In (The Blackstone Affair #2)

The second part in The Blackstone Affair series!

Looming danger. A love worth fighting for. A man who’ll go all in.


Ethan Blackstone has a problem on his hands. He’s broken Brynne’s trust and she’s left him. He’s unwilling to live without her and isn’t giving up—he’s dead-set on getting his beautiful American girl back. The passion between them was explosive, but the secrets they hid from each other are dark and chilling and are powerful enough to destroy their shot at a life together. With political threats now directed at Brynne, Ethan is running out of time and he’ll need to gather all his strength and agility to protect her from the dangers that could take her away from him forever. Will Ethan be able to save Brynne from a past that keeps her locked in fear? Will he ever feel the warmth of her touch, the solidity of her trust again? This is a love-struck man who is willing to do whatever it takes to possess the heart of the woman he loves. He’ll go to any lengths to protect her. He’ll go all in.

Here is the fiery story of what happens when two people surrender to a love so great it can heal the scars of the past and give way to a life of pure, rapturous ecstasy.

Rating Based On Books All In (The Blackstone Affair #2)
Ratings: 4.1 From 53440 Users | 2087 Reviews

Evaluate Based On Books All In (The Blackstone Affair #2)
Review posted at: Swept Away By Romance4 Stars! I was ALL IN...hook, line and sinker! Great second installment, but the ending had me scratching my head! A pretty good second installment in this series, but not quite as riveting as the first book. Through the first few chapters the reader definitely feels the anguish and desperation that consumes Ethan over the mess hes in with Brynne. He gives himself a good bashing and is very self-deprecating, not that I felt he needed to be. I loved being in

Ethan's POV....absolutely perfect! Just the type of hero I love!

Am I the only one that feels a little empty reading these books?? There is something missing, I don't know what it is. The pacing may have something to do with it. I feel like I am missing some part of my womanliness, because everyone else seems to be gagging for Ethan and I am just, meh.I am not even sure I liked this book being all from Ethan's point of view. Are we going to get a mix of the two of them in the final?Also about half way through this book it started to drag. I put it down to

I dont know any other way to be with you. Its all in for me. And I want it to be all in for you too. Ethan Blackstone has it BAD for Brynne. His feelings borderline obsession or addiction. He loves her from the get go and those feelings have only intensified with time. His love for Brynne and his desire to keep her safe are put to the test in this sequel.Brynne finds herself in danger in this sequel:There is a video somewhere out there documenting a horrific criminal act perpetrated against her

Book review 11/9/12: Awesome book 2... Highly entertaining throughout most of it. My only complaint is that it seemed to drag at times, where as book one kept my interest throughout the whole thing & had me begging for more at the end. Not that I wanted another cliffhanger because hell no I absolutely did not. lol. Don't get me wrong, I still loved the book, slight dragging & all. Who wouldn't love Ethan & all of his yummy glory? He is probably one of my favorite male characters

PGJ's (Pavlina & Georgia & JenRider) Weekend BookClub!"All in" according to WikipediaA player faced with a current bet who wishes to call but has insufficient remaining stake, may bet the remainder of his stake and declare himself all in. "All in" according to (the one and only) Ethan BlackstoneIf you come with me youre signing on for all of me, Brynne. I dont know any other way to be with you. Its all in for me. And I want it to be all in for you too. [...] A poker term. Means to bet

Ok so this part of the book cracked me up.. Literally Lolling! hit it off by talking books- something trending about a very young billionaire and his obsession with an even younger woman... and sex... Lots of erotic sex scenes in this book, like apparently every page. Neil and I looked sympathetically at each other and had absolutely nothing to add ti the conversation. I mean who reads this crap? Who has time? Why even read about sex in a book when you can have it instead? I don't get that. And

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.