Ayat-Ayat Cinta (Ayat-Ayat Cinta #1) 
I just want you to realize that every woman have a different reason to love. that's why every man can have a wife. If every woman only like someone like this main character, there will be many old man spending their days alone without a wife. And personally, I don't like man like Fahri at all. I just want an ordinary man. Not an extra super unordinary perfect man like fahri.!!
My advice to habib is, if you're writing a story about human being.. write about human being! don't put any angels. We're not them. we have bad luck, desire, bad character, and not everybody love us. that's the real world.
"Ayat-Ayat Cinta" loosely translated as "Verses of Love". This is one of the finest non-English books that would be missed by publishers.The story tells about Fahri, a man from Indonesia who is studying in al-Azhar, Egypt. His charisma, deep knowledge of Islam teachings led him loved by four women, a Coptic Christian named Maria, a Turkish tycoon named Aisha, an Egyptian named Naora, and a javanese named Nurul.The plotline is actually quite simple, these four women are fascinated by Fahri's
Read this when I had nothing to do

Good novel
fancredible
i love this book...indah....
I read this novel like two years after I watched and got the euphoria of the movie. I felt so lucky I read it after. If not, I might hate the movie and not cried at theatre.
Habiburrahman El-Shirazy
Paperback | Pages: 418 pages Rating: 3.85 | 13967 Users | 1422 Reviews

Define Books In Pursuance Of Ayat-Ayat Cinta (Ayat-Ayat Cinta #1)
| Original Title: | Ayat-ayat Cinta |
| ISBN: | 9832672368 |
| Edition Language: | Indonesian |
| Series: | Ayat-Ayat Cinta #1 |
| Characters: | Mariecke, Fahri bin Abdullah Shiddiq, Aisha, Nurul, Noura, Fahri |
| Setting: | Egypt |
| Literary Awards: | Anugerah Pena for Novel (2005) |
Representaion Supposing Books Ayat-Ayat Cinta (Ayat-Ayat Cinta #1)
I read this book before everybody read it. Before I finished this book I already disappointed because the main characther is too perfect. And the worst part is : everygirl love him. it's ridiculous! And I don't know why, Habib must put a lot of good luck to his main character.I just want you to realize that every woman have a different reason to love. that's why every man can have a wife. If every woman only like someone like this main character, there will be many old man spending their days alone without a wife. And personally, I don't like man like Fahri at all. I just want an ordinary man. Not an extra super unordinary perfect man like fahri.!!
My advice to habib is, if you're writing a story about human being.. write about human being! don't put any angels. We're not them. we have bad luck, desire, bad character, and not everybody love us. that's the real world.
Be Specific About Of Books Ayat-Ayat Cinta (Ayat-Ayat Cinta #1)
| Title | : | Ayat-Ayat Cinta (Ayat-Ayat Cinta #1) |
| Author | : | Habiburrahman El-Shirazy |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 418 pages |
| Published | : | 2007 by Republika-Basmala (first published 2004) |
| Categories | : | Novels. Fiction. Romance. Asian Literature. Indonesian Literature. Religion. Islam. Love |
Rating Of Books Ayat-Ayat Cinta (Ayat-Ayat Cinta #1)
Ratings: 3.85 From 13967 Users | 1422 ReviewsDiscuss Of Books Ayat-Ayat Cinta (Ayat-Ayat Cinta #1)
I read this book before everybody read it. Before I finished this book I already disappointed because the main characther is too perfect. And the worst part is : everygirl love him. it's ridiculous! And I don't know why, Habib must put a lot of good luck to his main character. I just want you to realize that every woman have a different reason to love. that's why every man can have a wife. If every woman only like someone like this main character, there will be many old man spending their days"Ayat-Ayat Cinta" loosely translated as "Verses of Love". This is one of the finest non-English books that would be missed by publishers.The story tells about Fahri, a man from Indonesia who is studying in al-Azhar, Egypt. His charisma, deep knowledge of Islam teachings led him loved by four women, a Coptic Christian named Maria, a Turkish tycoon named Aisha, an Egyptian named Naora, and a javanese named Nurul.The plotline is actually quite simple, these four women are fascinated by Fahri's
Read this when I had nothing to do

Good novel
fancredible
i love this book...indah....
I read this novel like two years after I watched and got the euphoria of the movie. I felt so lucky I read it after. If not, I might hate the movie and not cried at theatre.


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.