Books Download Alexis and the Perfect Recipe (Cupcake Diaries #4) Online Free

Share:

Itemize About Books Alexis and the Perfect Recipe (Cupcake Diaries #4)

Title:Alexis and the Perfect Recipe (Cupcake Diaries #4)
Author:Coco Simon
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 160 pages
Published:October 25th 2011 by Simon Spotlight
Categories:Childrens. Middle Grade. Realistic Fiction
Books Download Alexis and the Perfect Recipe (Cupcake Diaries #4) Online Free
Alexis and the Perfect Recipe (Cupcake Diaries #4) Paperback | Pages: 160 pages
Rating: 4.25 | 1256 Users | 52 Reviews

Ilustration Concering Books Alexis and the Perfect Recipe (Cupcake Diaries #4)

The Cupcake Club is back - and this book's focus is on Alexis.

Alexis' sister, Dylan, is turning sixteen, and The Cupcake Club has been hired to provide the dessert. There is just one problem: Dylan. She is an unreasonable customer, but sticking with the theme of this series, all things are worked out in the wash.

The true focus of this novel is not on The Cupcake Club and their dilemma with Dylan; the focus is growing up and developing first crushes. For Alexis, that crush is Matt Taylor, brother to her best friend.

This installment deals with the importance of friendship and remaining true to yourself no matter the situation, difficult older sisters and crushes included.

I thoroughly enjoyed the book, but I gave it four instead of five stars because I felt the focus was too much on Alexis. But as all things happen when growing up, the author is moving the series from being about the group as a whole to giving readers individual characters that are enhanced when with their group of friends. I guess you could say that by book four in the series, the author begins to show young readers the importance of friendship, but also the importance of one's self.

List Books In Favor Of Alexis and the Perfect Recipe (Cupcake Diaries #4)

ISBN: 1442429011 (ISBN13: 9781442429017)
Edition Language: English
Series: Cupcake Diaries #4

Rating About Books Alexis and the Perfect Recipe (Cupcake Diaries #4)
Ratings: 4.25 From 1256 Users | 52 Reviews

Write-Up About Books Alexis and the Perfect Recipe (Cupcake Diaries #4)
I really like this book. It is all about Alexis crushing on Emma's brother Matt Taylor. And she wants to get his attention. She worked on her Matt Taylor Project. And her sister is throwing a birthday party. But Dylan, Alexis' sister is being mean. Her mother and father had a peep talk about Dylan. She finally learned her lesson and discovers Alexis likes Matt. Dylan helped her sister impress Matt and get his attention.That's all I've got! Thank you Coco for writing Cupcake Diaries. They're all

The Cupcake Diaries, Alexis and the Perfect Recipe by Coco Simon is one of my favorite non-holiday book I have ever read! The book is about a girl named Alexis and she is in a cupcake club with her best friends. But she develops a crush on one of her best friends brother. Meanwhile her older sister, Dylan, is having a sweet sixteen party and needs the perfect cupcakes to match her theme from the Cupcake Club and Dylan can become bossy when she wants to be. I really enjoyed this book because it's

The fourth book in Spotlight's fun and delicious tween series is told from the perspective of Alexis, the most organized member of the Cupcake Club. Alexis likes everything to be exact and logical, but she's finding that when it comes to love, there's no more room for logic anymore!

devoured this book in a whizz. Loved Alexis's side of story and it's so well panned out. this is such a mature and apt read for a teen. most importantly, the values instilled are very much appreciated and precious for even an adult. I want to finish each and every book in the whole series.

Having read a book on each of the four cupcake girls, I have to say I appreciate the books all the more. It is wonderful to see how different each girl, their families and their lives are. It makes the stories all the more interesting. I also think that the characters are growing up a bit in the course of the four books.

This book was not EXACTLY what I thought it would be. I thought it would be more like just about a girl who liked baking cupcakes and stuff. I didn't think it would be about not only that but, about how this girl liked this boy and all. It was also a really short book it took me about 2 days to read it. But it was the first book I have read in the whole series so, maybe the other books will be better? One thing I thought I was going to SCREAM at was in the book Alexis's friend Emma gets mad at

I thought Coco did a great job describing all the different scenarios Alexis was going through. The one main reason why I liked the book is because I can relate to Alexis and how she is feelings. I think the book had lots of action and I highly recommend this book. I will read the next book of the series, Katie Batter Up, it had a lot of things I can relate to and it can give me some tips on how to act around crushes. Also Read the first three because those are really good. By reading the first

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.