Mention Books During Cuts Like An Angel (Cuts Like An Angel #1)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Cuts Like An Angel #1 |
Mason Sabre
Kindle Edition | Pages: 426 pages Rating: 4.54 | 328 Users | 138 Reviews
Description Supposing Books Cuts Like An Angel (Cuts Like An Angel #1)
He never called the helplines. The one time he did, it was to say goodbye ... to anybody, before leaving the world. Rosie … that was her name. She’d given it when she wasn’t supposed to. She said things that made him burn to live. And he would. He’d find a way to hide his darkness so that he could dance with her, just a single dance, in the liquid sunshine of her laugh. And maybe … maybe he’d taste her. But only once.
Itemize Appertaining To Books Cuts Like An Angel (Cuts Like An Angel #1)
| Title | : | Cuts Like An Angel (Cuts Like An Angel #1) |
| Author | : | Mason Sabre |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 426 pages |
| Published | : | August 28th 2016 |
| Categories | : | Romance. Dark. Erotic Romance. Suspense. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Contemporary Romance |
Rating Appertaining To Books Cuts Like An Angel (Cuts Like An Angel #1)
Ratings: 4.54 From 328 Users | 138 ReviewsArticle Appertaining To Books Cuts Like An Angel (Cuts Like An Angel #1)
This book was FANTASTIC!!!! This story had everything I love: twisted characters, crazy out there scenarios, dark themes, hot sexy scenes and great writing. This wasn't a super dark read but there are some situations in this story that some people may find difficult to read. I absolutely loved William/Josh and Rosie's personalities and embraced the crazy in both of them! OMG the condom "fiasco" was THE BEST! I haven't laughed that hard while reading a book in a long time and I was so immersed inThe reviews for this book are all really good, so I was eager to dive into the book. Rosie is an American who lives in Great Britain and volunteers for a suicide help line. One night, a man named William calls in, about to end his life, and something about him makes William more than just another caller to Rosie. He hangs up, and Rosie doesn't know what happens to him - until he starts calling into the help center again, weeks later. Rosie breeches all protocol and not only tells William her
Setting: England▻Likable characters▻New Adult feel▻Multiple POVsWonderful start, unbelievable middle, (view spoiler)[Story lost its believability after the 70% mark with the fake boyfriend trope, main characters moving in together without knowing each other, the brief pregnancy scare that only led to MORE unprotected sex, and Rosie's cluelessness about Josh/William's identity. (hide spoiler)] meh ending.

Captivating, Streaky, Mind Blowing, Edgy & Intense! A Unique & Beautiful Read! I Loved It!
Totally Awesome!There wasn't anything that I didn't love about this book! I found myself sucked into it pretty quickly. There was a good use of the characters and story line, sound and insane that I had a LMAO moment! A very beautiful love story..... I do hope there's a part two, Mr. Sabre/Mr. Bane!I would highly recommend this book to adults only 18+, due to the content.Happy reading.
The first thing I need to say is, Mason Sabre and Lucian Bane, you must continue for the rest of your lives to write books together lol. What these two authors came up with together, blew me away. Hit it right out of the park. I was very interested to see how Mason and Lucian worked together on a book since their writing is so different from each other. Plus the fact, one is from America and the other from England. To me, these 2 authors worked so amazingly well together, that the story just
This was a pretty good read. Rosie an American living in the U.K. she volunteers at the hospital's Mental Health Crisis Center when she answers the phone its a call that will forever change her life. William is a good looking young man whose dark demons hover on the brink of his soul he sees himself only as a monster a lost soul until he meets Rosie. This was a good book I have read Lucian Bane's work before but this was my first time reading Mason Sabre but not my last. Both Rosie and William


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.