Front Page Face-Off 
Delilah loves reporting the news and dreams about winning the prestigious Junior Globe Journalist award. However, as seventh grade starts, Delilah faces competition for the school's top reporting gig.
Delilah will do almost anything to win back her spot as the school's top reporter. She might even team up with the Debutantes, a clique she wrote about for the paper last year. The Debs aren't too sure about Ava either, and they might be able to help Delilah scoop her.
It's an all-out war, not just for the paper, but also for the cute editor's attention. Will Delilah prove herself worthy of the front page?
The story features a face-off that gets out of control, crazy with fun and mayhem. Delilah firmly believes in using any means necessary to uncover a good story - including things a little bit shady. Her amusing adventures to make the front page land her in more scrapes than ever. I also enjoyed her best friend, the surfer who plays with the boys for more competition.
All in all, a cute tween read.
book 17 for 2010. A fantastic realistic fiction. Jo Whittemore adds a perfect amount of humor and intrigue, and I really found myself caring about the characters. I loved how the romantic interest turned out. Totally recommended for girls 4th grade and up.
I loved the book!Who new that Delilah would be accepted as a Debutante?Hopefully you guys will like it too!!!

It was an awesome book, you should read this book. I recommend it to any middle school girl. It was epic and it had quite the funny parts in there too. You should so read this book.
I didn't absolutely love it, I just enjoyed reading it, a great way to pass time if you've got any. A classic tale of girls fighting over guys and friendship prevailing but with a different twist and AMUSING characters!
What girl wouldn't give her own book five stars? (^_^)
i thought this one was gonna be really stupid and not a good read. i just grabbed it because, hey. it was there. ended up its one of my favorite books now! i suggest it to everyone who likes a little trouble, and quirky girl romance.
Jo Whittemore
Paperback | Pages: 240 pages Rating: 4.14 | 151 Users | 26 Reviews

List Containing Books Front Page Face-Off
| Title | : | Front Page Face-Off |
| Author | : | Jo Whittemore |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 240 pages |
| Published | : | March 9th 2010 by Aladdin (first published February 26th 2010) |
| Categories | : | Childrens. Middle Grade. Realistic Fiction. Young Adult |
Rendition Supposing Books Front Page Face-Off
Reviewed by Jennifer Rummel for TeensReadToo.comDelilah loves reporting the news and dreams about winning the prestigious Junior Globe Journalist award. However, as seventh grade starts, Delilah faces competition for the school's top reporting gig.
Delilah will do almost anything to win back her spot as the school's top reporter. She might even team up with the Debutantes, a clique she wrote about for the paper last year. The Debs aren't too sure about Ava either, and they might be able to help Delilah scoop her.
It's an all-out war, not just for the paper, but also for the cute editor's attention. Will Delilah prove herself worthy of the front page?
The story features a face-off that gets out of control, crazy with fun and mayhem. Delilah firmly believes in using any means necessary to uncover a good story - including things a little bit shady. Her amusing adventures to make the front page land her in more scrapes than ever. I also enjoyed her best friend, the surfer who plays with the boys for more competition.
All in all, a cute tween read.
Be Specific About Books Conducive To Front Page Face-Off
| ISBN: | 1416991697 (ISBN13: 9781416991694) |
| Edition Language: | English |
Rating Containing Books Front Page Face-Off
Ratings: 4.14 From 151 Users | 26 ReviewsCriticism Containing Books Front Page Face-Off
Del. She's crazy in a good way. But TBH. I actually started crying when Del was caught up in all of the prank stuff and Jenner supposedly breaking her arm. And then the stuff with Marcus and the Ben. Then there was AVA. She horrifying. Ava, that is. The ending of this book was really chaotic and it felt like it was all framed together, I even had to go back and re read it. But over all this book was super good and plot was perfect. But at first I tough that this was going to be a total chick-litbook 17 for 2010. A fantastic realistic fiction. Jo Whittemore adds a perfect amount of humor and intrigue, and I really found myself caring about the characters. I loved how the romantic interest turned out. Totally recommended for girls 4th grade and up.
I loved the book!Who new that Delilah would be accepted as a Debutante?Hopefully you guys will like it too!!!

It was an awesome book, you should read this book. I recommend it to any middle school girl. It was epic and it had quite the funny parts in there too. You should so read this book.
I didn't absolutely love it, I just enjoyed reading it, a great way to pass time if you've got any. A classic tale of girls fighting over guys and friendship prevailing but with a different twist and AMUSING characters!
What girl wouldn't give her own book five stars? (^_^)
i thought this one was gonna be really stupid and not a good read. i just grabbed it because, hey. it was there. ended up its one of my favorite books now! i suggest it to everyone who likes a little trouble, and quirky girl romance.


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.