Books Download The Infinite Jeff: A Parable of Change (Part 1) Free

Share:

Mention Appertaining To Books The Infinite Jeff: A Parable of Change (Part 1)

Title:The Infinite Jeff: A Parable of Change (Part 1)
Author:Will Holcomb
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 116 pages
Published:May 30th 2012 by Smashwords
Categories:Spirituality. Religion. Christianity. Novels
Books Download The Infinite Jeff: A Parable of Change (Part 1)  Free
The Infinite Jeff: A Parable of Change (Part 1) ebook | Pages: 116 pages
Rating: 4.65 | 69 Users | 24 Reviews

Ilustration In Favor Of Books The Infinite Jeff: A Parable of Change (Part 1)

Stanley, an out of work tech writer, is deeply unsatisfied with the lack of meaning in his life. Of the three places he feels should provide meaning in his life, religion, work and family, only one gives his life purpose: family. In PART ONE his lack of meaning starts to change. Out of desperation to support his family, he takes a short-term contract job on the other side of the country. He cannot afford to fly so he packs his car for the cross-country journey. The trip gets strange almost immediately when he reluctantly picks up a hitchhiker who transforms Stanley's religious views by answering questions that have kept religion at arm's length.

List Books Conducive To The Infinite Jeff: A Parable of Change (Part 1)

Edition Language: English


Rating Appertaining To Books The Infinite Jeff: A Parable of Change (Part 1)
Ratings: 4.65 From 69 Users | 24 Reviews

Evaluation Appertaining To Books The Infinite Jeff: A Parable of Change (Part 1)
Awesome read! I loved how each chapter was easy to read and had lessons/parables that made you think!

One piece of advice given to authors is to write the book you want to read. I just re-read parts 1 & 2 of The Infinite Jeff (TIJ) to get ready to edit parts 3 & 4, and I found myself so caught up in the story that I was not taking notes. So I took the advice to heart and wrote the book I wanted to read. To me, it is very relevant to the transition humankind is in today. TIJ looks into many aspects of religion/spirituality, economics, work life/purpose, family relationships, human nature,

What a great book! Easy to read, hard to put down but certainly pertinent to the lives of many during these days. The characters are easy to identify with and forced me to really reflect on events that have occurred in my life. Now I see, its all part of the experience and I am who I am because of the experiences. Looking forward to reading the next book!

I received this entire series of books from Gavin my son-in-law as a Christmas gift and what a wonderful gift. I have always enjoyed getting books as gifts as you feel compelled to read them even though they might not be what you would have chosen for yourself. Jeff giving away books to those that needed to leazrn some aspect of each book he gave was certainly apropos. The books touched on several religious topics but appraoched them in a spiritual way that would translate into any religion. The

I absolutely am intrigued by this story. One of the things I like most about it is that though there are religious aspects to it, it is not heavy handed with the same things I have heard my whole life about faith. It makes you think and view life from a different perspective. Stanley is such a relatable character that I easily put myself right into his shoes and experienced his exciting story with him. This book has great humor, heartwarming moments, and just can't wait to find out what happens

Exceptional story and truly intriguing. Anticipating the next "book" as the follow up to the first. Definitely written to pertain to a "normal" person in the current circumstances.

What a beautiful adaptation of Christian philosophy from a gnostic and syncretic understanding. If you appreciate moral applications of scripture without the historical and fantastical interpretations, this book is brilliant. It is wonderful to see religion described as a tool for growth- as a means for improving your life experience and not an end in itself. This dialect bridges gaps for people divided on religion and science in an enjoyable story that reads fast and fun.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.