Slave (Finding Anna #1) 
Stephan Coleman knows what his future holds as the president of a not-for-profit foundation and he knows what he wants out of life. All that changes when a simple lunch with his college friend, mentor, and fellow Dominant, Daren, leads him to buying a slave.
Thrust into a situation he never thought he’d be in, Stephan can’t walk away. He is compelled to help this girl in the only way he knows how.
Brianna knows only one thing: she is a slave. She has nothing. She is nothing.
Can Stephan help Brianna realize that she is much more than just a slave?
FREE on Amazon US today (11/14/2016)Book 1 of 4. Series complete.BLURB:Stephan has lived the lifestyle of a Dominant for five years. After several rebellious teenage years, it gave him the stability and control he had been seeking after his parent's death. As president of a not-for-profit foundation, he knows what his future holds and what he wants out of life. All that changes when a simple lunch with his college friend and mentor, Daren, leads him to buying a slave.Thrust into a situation he
At first i was really turned off by the fact that the lead female was 18. i like my couple to be age appropriate 25-40 ish range. but the more i read the more i enjoyed it. It was so much more than about sex, which there isnt any but more about healing and love and acceptance. very pleasantly surprised for sure. the ending was very abrupt and finding out that theres a book 2 made me understand the ending or lack there of a bit better.

I devoured this book in one day..I really enjoyed it and my heart broke for Breanna. She was taken into captivity by a man named Ian for ten months. She was treated brutally and became so traumatized as a result. A man name Stephan buys her from Ian and she doesn't realize he bought her to help her not hurt her.The book continues on with what Breanna and Stephan go through on a daily basis with trying to heal Breanna. Stephan is into the BDSM lifestyle and would like to have Breanna follow him
Slave...hmm what can I say about Slave that could even come close to explain how amazing this book is! As soon as I got my copy of this book I was very intrigued by the cover, its very beautiful and telling but at the same time you can't help but wonder how the girl on the cover got to where she is. I couldn't wait to read the story behind the cover. Once I started reading, I didn't stop. Sherri Hayes writes with such a talent, she makes the words flow right off the page and takes you into her
This sounds good, but $9 [eBook] for a new author [Amazon & B&N], I'll wait a bit.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++3 StarsI'm so glad I read this book, and I hope not to offend any with my review. This book has me conflicted. Who am I to define the meaning of love for another? I can only define it for myself. I would not be able to love someone who considered themselves less a person than I. This is a story of love, survival and salvation.Brianna is a slave bought by the
Stephen is a good man and Dominant Brianna is broken, so very broken Although I could not put this book down and it pulled me out of my reading slump, I honestly can not justify 5 stars. Don't get me wrong, I loved this book, but something was missing. I couldn't really put my finger on his personality he was caring and sweet but I have a hard time picturing him a full blown Dom. I am so very excited to finish this series, and with any luck it will tie up some loose ends. (view spoiler)[
Sherri Hayes
Paperback | Pages: 276 pages Rating: 3.85 | 7726 Users | 636 Reviews

List Books As Slave (Finding Anna #1)
| Original Title: | Slave, Finding Anna |
| ISBN: | 1612130488 (ISBN13: 9781612130484) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Finding Anna #1 |
Chronicle To Books Slave (Finding Anna #1)
***Book 1 of a 4 book series***Stephan Coleman knows what his future holds as the president of a not-for-profit foundation and he knows what he wants out of life. All that changes when a simple lunch with his college friend, mentor, and fellow Dominant, Daren, leads him to buying a slave.
Thrust into a situation he never thought he’d be in, Stephan can’t walk away. He is compelled to help this girl in the only way he knows how.
Brianna knows only one thing: she is a slave. She has nothing. She is nothing.
Can Stephan help Brianna realize that she is much more than just a slave?
Point Regarding Books Slave (Finding Anna #1)
| Title | : | Slave (Finding Anna #1) |
| Author | : | Sherri Hayes |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 276 pages |
| Published | : | July 1st 2011 by The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House |
| Categories | : | Erotica. BDSM. Dark. Romance. Adult Fiction. Sociology. Abuse |
Rating Regarding Books Slave (Finding Anna #1)
Ratings: 3.85 From 7726 Users | 636 ReviewsPiece Regarding Books Slave (Finding Anna #1)
FREE on Amazon US today (11/14/2016)Book 1 of 4. Series complete.BLURB:Stephan has lived the lifestyle of a Dominant for five years. After several rebellious teenage years, it gave him the stability and control he had been seeking after his parent's death. As president of a not-for-profit foundation, he knows what his future holds and what he wants out of life. All that changes when a simple lunch with his college friend and mentor, Daren, leads him to buying a slave.Thrust into a situation he
At first i was really turned off by the fact that the lead female was 18. i like my couple to be age appropriate 25-40 ish range. but the more i read the more i enjoyed it. It was so much more than about sex, which there isnt any but more about healing and love and acceptance. very pleasantly surprised for sure. the ending was very abrupt and finding out that theres a book 2 made me understand the ending or lack there of a bit better.

I devoured this book in one day..I really enjoyed it and my heart broke for Breanna. She was taken into captivity by a man named Ian for ten months. She was treated brutally and became so traumatized as a result. A man name Stephan buys her from Ian and she doesn't realize he bought her to help her not hurt her.The book continues on with what Breanna and Stephan go through on a daily basis with trying to heal Breanna. Stephan is into the BDSM lifestyle and would like to have Breanna follow him
Slave...hmm what can I say about Slave that could even come close to explain how amazing this book is! As soon as I got my copy of this book I was very intrigued by the cover, its very beautiful and telling but at the same time you can't help but wonder how the girl on the cover got to where she is. I couldn't wait to read the story behind the cover. Once I started reading, I didn't stop. Sherri Hayes writes with such a talent, she makes the words flow right off the page and takes you into her
This sounds good, but $9 [eBook] for a new author [Amazon & B&N], I'll wait a bit.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++3 StarsI'm so glad I read this book, and I hope not to offend any with my review. This book has me conflicted. Who am I to define the meaning of love for another? I can only define it for myself. I would not be able to love someone who considered themselves less a person than I. This is a story of love, survival and salvation.Brianna is a slave bought by the
Stephen is a good man and Dominant Brianna is broken, so very broken Although I could not put this book down and it pulled me out of my reading slump, I honestly can not justify 5 stars. Don't get me wrong, I loved this book, but something was missing. I couldn't really put my finger on his personality he was caring and sweet but I have a hard time picturing him a full blown Dom. I am so very excited to finish this series, and with any luck it will tie up some loose ends. (view spoiler)[


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.