Books The Only Pirate at the Party Online Free Download

Share:

Mention Books During The Only Pirate at the Party

Original Title: The Only Pirate at the Party
ISBN: 1501119109 (ISBN13: 9781501119101)
Edition Language: English
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Memoir & Autobiography (2016)
Books The Only Pirate at the Party  Online Free Download
The Only Pirate at the Party Hardcover | Pages: 262 pages
Rating: 4.16 | 4395 Users | 769 Reviews

Explanation In Favor Of Books The Only Pirate at the Party

Electronic and dancing violinist Lindsey Stirling shares her unconventional journey in an inspiring memoir filled with the energy, persistence, and humor that have helped her successfully pursue a passion outside the box.

A classically trained musician gone rogue, Lindsey Stirling is the epitome of independent, millennial-defined success: after being voted off the set of America’s Got Talent, she went on to amass more than ten million social media fans, record two full-length albums, release multiple hits with billions of YouTube views, and tour sold-out venues across the world.

Lindsey is not afraid to be herself. In fact, it’s her confidence and individuality that have propelled her into the spotlight. But the road hasn’t been easy. After being rejected by talent scouts, music reps, and eventually national television, Lindsey forged her own path, step by step. Here, for the first time, she shares every triumph and trial she has faced until now. Beginning in a humble yet charmed childhood, this book follows Lindsey through a humorous adolescence, to her life as a struggling musician, through her personal struggles with anorexia, and finally all the way to her success as a world-class entertainer. Lindsey’s magnetizing story is at once remarkable and universal—a testimony that there is no singular recipe for success. And a witness that, despite what people may say, sometimes it’s okay to be The Only Pirate at the Party.

Present Of Books The Only Pirate at the Party

Title:The Only Pirate at the Party
Author:Lindsey Stirling
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 262 pages
Published:January 12th 2016 by Gallery Books
Categories:Nonfiction. Biography. Autobiography. Memoir. Music

Rating Of Books The Only Pirate at the Party
Ratings: 4.16 From 4395 Users | 769 Reviews

Notice Of Books The Only Pirate at the Party
My favorite musician is now going to be one of my favorite authors! YAY!!Correction: My favorite musician is NOW one of my favorite authors. YAY!!I'm not a big fan of biographies/autobiographies, but this one is fantastic. It's amazing how Lindsey has been able to work her way to the top without losing herself along the way. I applaud you Ms. Stirling and I look forward to seeing you continue your journey.P.S. As a violinist and a dancer, this girl is my role model. I hope that one day, I will

Note: I listened to this on audio, so pardon any misspellings. I adored this autobiography by my favorite violinist, Lindsey Stirling! Some of the things she talked about I had picked up via watching her online and on TV, but there was much I did not know about her, as well as things I did know, but learned much more about while reading this. I admit being just a tad nervous going into this book. Lindsey, at least based on what I knew about her from her videos and seeing her on Dancing with the

Lindsey Stirling is such a bad ass.

Am I the only one who thought, "Willow plays violin?" upon first-ever seeing Lindsey Stirling?I'm going to tell you, straight up, that if you're turned off by upbeat Pollyanna-ism and stormclouds that have the sparkliest of silver linings, you're probably not going to enjoy this biography. If those things don't bother you, though, and if you enjoy reading about people's lives, especially about spunky musicians, I strongly recommend this!In full cattiness, I can't say that I know whether or not

Lindsey, you're my hero.

Lindsey Stirling is a dancing electronic violinist who first came to national attention as a result of her appearances on America's Got Talent. I remember thinking that she was incredibly talented, and I was shocked like everyone else when she was eliminated. This was all I knew about her before I picked up this book. I wouldn't have even call myself a fan of her music simply because I don't want to take anything away from her hard-core Stirlingites. Then why did I pick up the book you may ask?

I haven't read a TON of memoirs, but... this is my favorite memoir ever. Lindsey is amazing. I love her music, and now I get to love her story. ❤

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.