Books QB VII Online Free Download

Share:

Present Regarding Books QB VII

Title:QB VII
Author:Leon Uris
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 432 pages
Published:April 1st 1982 by Bantam (first published January 1st 1970)
Categories:Historical. Historical Fiction. Fiction. World War II. Holocaust
Books QB VII  Online Free Download
QB VII Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 432 pages
Rating: 4.19 | 28097 Users | 451 Reviews

Relation In Favor Of Books QB VII

In Queen’s Bench Courtroom Number Seven, famous author Abraham Cady stands trial. In his book The Holocaust—born of the terrible revelation that the Jadwiga Concentration Camp was the site of his family’s extermination—Cady shook the consciousness of the human race. He also named eminent surgeon Sir Adam Kelno as one of Jadwiga’s most sadistic inmate/doctors. Kelno has denied this and brought furious charges. Now unfolds Leon Uris’s riveting courtroom drama—one of the great fictional trials of the century.

Itemize Books During QB VII

Original Title: QB VII
ISBN: 055327094X (ISBN13: 9780553270945)
Edition Language: English


Rating Regarding Books QB VII
Ratings: 4.19 From 28097 Users | 451 Reviews

Discuss Regarding Books QB VII
Second time with this book ...Leon Uris is one of the best authors I have read, so I wanted to retread some of his books. This one did not disappoint.

...this is a book I read for my Contemporary Novel class in high school and I need to re-read it again now with an adult mind. I remember it's impact on me then....I can only imagine it's impact NOW...but I need to re-read this for my kids too. For someday...they will read it too.....Excellent opportunity to read this book again...only now with an adult mind. It's probably been 25 years since I read this novel for a Lit class in High School. I didn't recall much either about the book before

Bottom line, this never should have been published. It is unquestionably one of the worst books I've ever read in my entire life---worse than books that merely have stupid plots or challenged writing, because those are just superficial flaws of superficial books. No, QB VII is the worst kind of book in that it was written by a talented author, yet it insults, manipulates and proselytizes ad nauseum.If you believe the inside cover, you'll pick up this book thinking you're going to hear the story

This has been on my to read list for a long time. I was totally disappointed in it. It was a contrived situation to give Uris opportunity for a sermon. The situation could be compared to OJ Simpson bringing suit against the Goldman family for defaming him, while knowing all the time he was guilty. I don't think that will happen. Neither do I think a war criminal would go to court to clear his name because of an obscur paragraph in a book mentioning someone with the same last name. A guilty man

Almost didn't want to read this because of it's obscure title, and length. So glad I finally read it. Some books you forget right away; this one will stick with me for awhile. The author uses his talent to weave an emotional roller coaster that sets up the libel trial with the reader knowing both plaintiff and defendant intimately. It's a gripping novel to the very end as the reader struggles to find out the truth. While some parts are awful and graphic, I think any matter relating to the

Leon Uris writes a story that reaches out in the first pages and grabs you. There is no worry over the numbers of pages here; you thank the stars that it HAS heft because you don't want to finish this one. I learned more about medicine, law, the holocaust, Judaism, life changes, and what time will and won't heal than I ever thought possible in this book. Some books you live with for a while; this was some quality time.

Finally finished. A very good book, but some of the passages about the concentration camp were difficult to get through because of what they described. My first Leon Uris book, reminded me of Jeffrey Archer novels of wide scope, such as Kane & Abel, and As the Crow Flies..

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.