Specify Books During The End Has Come and Gone (Zombie Fallout #4)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Zombie Fallout #4 |
Mark Tufo
Kindle Edition | Pages: 356 pages Rating: 4.35 | 5379 Users | 185 Reviews
Relation In Pursuance Of Books The End Has Come and Gone (Zombie Fallout #4)
STILL A GOOD STORY...HOWEVER......it's noted that the story of Mike Talbot and his family is starting to drag on a bit. Here's why: most of book four was told as flash backs and back stories, not enough moving the story forward. Don't get me wrong, I'm still invested, if for no other reason than to finally have an acceptable end to this nightmare or at least a reasonable hope of a new normal for the Talbot family, their friends and all of humanity.
I'm beginning to have issues with the repetitive phrasing and use of words. I know there are many ways to describe body fluids other than viscus, even if he is describing fluid coming from the heart, liver or intestines. Also, saying "Ya think?" every time a statement is made to the obvious, get's old.
Another issue is the author having to explain repeatedly what is obvious to the reader, for example: 'Are all you Talbots programmed in Smart ass?" BT said with exasperation. The fact that Mark used exasperation and keeps doing that during the dialogue get's cumbersome for the listener.
There is still a lot of action, but I think to have an eight book arc is a bit much for this story. I'm currently on book 5, Alive In A Dead World and so far, it's no different than book 4. I have a strong hunch the rest of the series will be much of the same fodder.
Zombie Fallout should have been 1 or 3 books at the most and then I think, Mark should have go on to other stories, even sidetracking off other memorable characters.
I'm still in for the long haul like I said, but I wish the story had ended with book 3 and gone out on top instead of they way it's ending up which is mired in unoriginality.
Three solid stars because the the first 3 books make you want to finish the entire 8 book series!

Be Specific About Of Books The End Has Come and Gone (Zombie Fallout #4)
| Title | : | The End Has Come and Gone (Zombie Fallout #4) |
| Author | : | Mark Tufo |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 356 pages |
| Published | : | 2011 by Amazon Digital Services |
| Categories | : | Horror. Zombies. Fiction. Apocalyptic. Post Apocalyptic. Science Fiction. Audiobook. Fantasy |
Rating Of Books The End Has Come and Gone (Zombie Fallout #4)
Ratings: 4.35 From 5379 Users | 185 ReviewsPiece Of Books The End Has Come and Gone (Zombie Fallout #4)
I was torn between 3 and 4 stars. Given I'll likely not continue on with the series, I'm going to give it 3.While I like the overall story, the splinters of subplots are starting to get very convoluted to the point where I wonder if it's worth continuing on with the series. It seems, that with all of these background subplots on Eliza and the Talbot's, preexisting to the Zombie Fallout itself, it is a bit much. Sure they are entertaining, but again, there are just so many. And now with the bigI'm a little irritated because I just found out this series has quite a few more installments. I'm hooked enough to want to find out what happens to Talbot, but am getting tired of neverending series too.
I listened to the book through Audible and I LOVE THIS SERIES!!! I love meeting the rest of the Talbots and thus far BT is my fave character. As a Black person I am so glad he has not died yet! I started the series a week ago on Audible and I am hooked. Mike drives me crazy at times and I am just waiting for Tracy to beat him with a tire iron.

This is a post-apocolyptic zombie/vampire masterpiece. And, no, the vampires are not of the glittery variety. I finished this book with the full expectation that I would be able to go into book 5. I am so disappointed that I will have to wait. Oh such is the world of the e-book. Instant gratification of a continued saga will not be immediately met this time around. I have travelled this far down the rabbit hole and am not quite ready to leave wonderland just yet. Oh how books 5 and 6 can not get
My Rating Scale:1 Star - Horrible book, It was so bad I stopped reading it. I have not read the whole book and wont2 Star - Bad book, I forced myself to finish it and do NOT recommend. I can't believe I read it once3 Star - Average book, Was entertaining but nothing special. No plans to ever re-read4 Star - Good Book, Was a really good book and I would recommend. I am Likely to re-read this book5 Star - GREAT book, A great story and well written. I can't wait for the next book. I Will Re-Read
I listened to the book through Audible and I LOVE THIS SERIES!!! I love meeting the rest of the Talbots and thus far BT is my fave character. As a Black person I am so glad he has not died yet! I started the series a week ago on Audible and I am hooked. Mike drives me crazy at times and I am just waiting for Tracy to beat him with a tire iron.
I just can not put this series down...I am moving on to book 5 now!! I love Mike and his family...well worth your credits...I had to buy more credits...This one was a lot of action and misadventures....start at the beginning...and your hooked!! 2 huge thumbs up!! Mark Tufo rocks!!!!Second listen was just as entertaining..and I am continuing on to book 5!!!3RD TIME WAS GOOD TOO..


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.