Download Books For Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock #1) Free Online

Share:

Point Appertaining To Books Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock #1)

Title:Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock #1)
Author:Faith Hunter
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 320 pages
Published:July 7th 2009 by Ace Books (first published May 22nd 2009)
Categories:Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Vampires. Shapeshifters
Download Books For Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock #1) Free Online
Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock #1) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 320 pages
Rating: 3.91 | 31421 Users | 1979 Reviews

Explanation Concering Books Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock #1)

First in a brand new series from the author of the Rogue Mage novels

Jane Yellowrock is the last of her kind—a skinwalker of Cherokee descent who can turn into any creature she desires and hunts vampires for a living. But now she’s been hired by Katherine Fontaneau, one of the oldest vampires in New Orleans and the madam of Katies’s Ladies, to hunt a powerful rogue vampire who’s killing other vamps.

Amidst a bordello full of real “ladies of the night,” and a hot Cajun biker with a panther tattoo who stirs her carnal desire, Jane must stay focused and complete her mission—or else the next skin she’ll need to save just may be her own...

Particularize Books During Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock #1)

Original Title: Skinwalker
ISBN: 0451462807 (ISBN13: 9780451462800)
Edition Language: English
Series: Jane Yellowrock #1
Characters: Brian Robere, Brandon Robere, Jane Yellowrock, Leo Pellissier, George "Bruiser" Dumas, Rick (Ricky Bo) LeFleur, Beast, Katherine (Katie) Fontaneau, Tom (Troll), Jodi Richoux, Aggie One Feather
Setting: New Orleans, Louisiana(United States)


Rating Appertaining To Books Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock #1)
Ratings: 3.91 From 31421 Users | 1979 Reviews

Comment On Appertaining To Books Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock #1)
Supernatural fiction is a favorite genre of mine, and I have a soft spot for strong heroines who can kick some butt when necessary; so naturally, I thought a book that appealed to both interests might be rewarding. But that didn't begin to prepare me for how much I liked this one! In this series-opener, Faith Hunter has created one of the most original and vividly-realized fictional protagonists to come down the pike in a long time, and established herself in my eyes as one of the genre's most

3.5 starsI wasn't sure what to expect from Skinwalker when I picked it up, but I knew Jane had a pretty big following among my friends and I was hoping that this might become my new go-to urban fantasy series.And I'm thinking it might! Alright. The gist is that Jane is a skinwalker. Which...yeah, you probably already managed to get that from the title.Anyway. She can shift into basically anything, but her favorite form is a mountain lion.Why?Well, due to some spoilery reasons, she shares her

27 January 2016: $1.99 on Kindle21 August 2014: $1.99 on Kindle - I've been meaning to give this series another shot. I think my previous thoughts might have been mostly timing.I can see the potential but there's not enough here, in either character or plot, to keep me wanting to read more. Stopped at 37%

4.5 stars.You know how sometimes you see a book or series popping up on your GR feed and you're just not sure if it's for you? You add it to your tbr list- you take it off again- you hmm and ha..it becomes annoying because you know now you will have to read it just to see.. normally when I am undecided in this way, when I eventually cave in and read the book, my worst fears are realised and then I can say to myself 'see? I knew there was a reason I was unsure...well that's taught me?!' No?! Well

This book for me?Wow!!! It was such an unexpected read! I mean, yeah, I expected it to be a good one, maybe even a really good one, but not this good!What I loved the most is the fact that you get the animal's (Beast's) POV. It's the first book where I've seen this and I absolutely loved it!I felt like reading Faulkner's The Sound and The Fury, where you see the story from the "crazy" person's POV. And I really really enjoy the change!Plus, the whole plot was something new, a (view spoiler)[

Quick Take: I wasn't bowled over by this story, but overall it was enjoyable. The protagonist is unique and striking, despite nominal comparisons to other urban fantasy heroines.Okay, so I told myself right at the beginning of this book not to compare this character to two other seemingly similar UF protagonists: Janet Begay of the Stormwalker books, or Mercy Thompson of the Mercedes Thompson books. For the most part this was easy to do, as Jane Yellowrock's similarities only go as far as the

Skinwalker is a dark yet thrilling novel, giving an unexpected take on the paranormal subgenre with a great main character. I think the book was quick to go straight to tropes, but otherwise I really enjoyed it.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.