Download Books For Uncaged (Corps Security #3.5) Free

Share:

Specify Books In Pursuance Of Uncaged (Corps Security #3.5)

Original Title: Uncaged
Edition Language: English
Series: Corps Security #3.5
Characters: Greg Cage, Melissa Larson Cage, Cohen Cage
Setting: Hope Town, Georgia(United States)
Download Books For Uncaged (Corps Security  #3.5) Free
Uncaged (Corps Security #3.5) Kindle Edition | Pages: 147 pages
Rating: 4.39 | 13469 Users | 1057 Reviews

Chronicle Toward Books Uncaged (Corps Security #3.5)

Greg Cage’s life is more fulfilling than he ever could have imagined. He’s married to the love of his life, has an amazing son, and in a few short months, his family will grow again with the birth of his twin girls.

The past year has been a tough one for the Cage family, but they are now on the road to healing by learning to let go of the past and looking forward to their future.

When situations beyond his control threaten to take away so much of what Greg holds close to his heart, he has to learn that he doesn't always have the control he tries to maintain in their lives. Will he be able to handle the stress of knowing his wife and newborn daughters are beyond his protection?

Join the Cage family as they embark on yet another one of life’s journeys with a rambunctious four-year-old, pregnancy complications, and the fear of the unknown.

Will the love that Greg and Melissa share hold true as they fight to overcome the obstacles that face them?




UNCAGED is not a standalone. It is a continuation of CAGE. It is recommended that you read the first 3 books in the series before UNCAGED.

Details Regarding Books Uncaged (Corps Security #3.5)

Title:Uncaged (Corps Security #3.5)
Author:Harper Sloan
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 147 pages
Published:March 11th 2014 (first published March 9th 2014)
Categories:Romance. Contemporary Romance. War. Military Fiction

Rating Regarding Books Uncaged (Corps Security #3.5)
Ratings: 4.39 From 13469 Users | 1057 Reviews

Critique Regarding Books Uncaged (Corps Security #3.5)
I love this series, and I love Greg Cage! Since I met him in book #1, I loved him hard! And this is a fantastic epilogue to his and Melissas story.Now happily married and loving life with their adopted son, Cohen, Greg and Melissa are thrilled when they discover that Melissa is pregnant and not only pregnant, but pregnant with twin girls! Yep, life is pretty much perfect for the loved-up couple, until something happens that threatens to destroy all that they have found together. I started this

4.5 stars

4 stars We love together, we fight together, and most importantly, we're there when one of us hits rock bottom with no hope of getting up again without support. Greg Cage has everything he has ever wanted in his life, his Beauty his wife, their son Cohen, and they're due to have a new addition to the family or should I say they're expecting Twins. All's happy in the Cage household. Until one day Melissa has an accident and everything crumbles around Greg and Greg has to be the man, the father

AMAZING!!!!!!!! Novellas are a hit or miss for me... either it's too long or too rushed... typically they are never enough for me or I am left feeling like I wish I never read that. -BUT- this was just PERFECT in my eyes! I loved every heartfelt, gut wrenching, exciting, second of it. Harper has done it again. For anyone who loved Cage, you will love him even more after reading this! He is a total package (pun intended). It was beautiful! Thank you, so much, for allowing me the chance to read

TEASER ALERT!:

5 magic stars Why ramble about how much I loved this novella when I can just give you a short review in pictures:After going through a lot of drama, Greg, Melissa and Cohen's life was finally calming down and everything was basically close to perfect. Greg was happier than he's every been being married to Melissa and having such a wonderful son. I swooned over his declarations of love: Then if life couldn't get any better, Greg and Melissa's news that she was having twins made me: But with

OMG!!!! We're getting a CAGE novella!!!!!! RELEASE DATE: early March!!This is my casting for Cage ♥♥♥

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.