Specify Books Conducive To The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy #1)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Velesi Trilogy #1 |

L. Filloon
Kindle Edition | Pages: 279 pages Rating: 4.06 | 3706 Users | 267 Reviews
Details Of Books The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy #1)
| Title | : | The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy #1) |
| Author | : | L. Filloon |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 279 pages |
| Published | : | December 11th 2011 |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Young Adult. Romance. Fairies. Fae. Magic. Paranormal. Paranormal Romance |
Interpretation In Pursuance Of Books The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy #1)
Looking for the new cover? See here.Two nights after her eighteenth birthday, Lily is attacked while out jogging, but is saved by Tharin Lunar, a Sidhe prince. When she discovers that her attacker is her own brother, Lucas, who disappeared four years ago, Lily refuses to believe that her brother would truly hurt her and becomes determined to find Lucas and bring him home. Lily finds that Lucas’ disappearance is somehow tied to Tharin; so when he informs her that she is his betrothed and must return with him to Velesi, fulfill a treaty between their families and unite the two strongest clans through their marriage, Lily agrees. However, she’s not going to Velesi for a wedding, but to bring home her only family, Lucas.
On their journey to the borders of Velesi, the realm of the Thirteen Clans, they’re pursued by a Sidhe assassin group call the Ange, meet with an ogre crime lord that ends badly, deal with a sleazy troll motel manager, and when they discover that there’s a bounty on their heads, they must keep one step ahead of every assassin, bounty hunter and low-life criminal in Velesi.
Protecting Lily has become the biggest challenge of Tharin’s life. Lucky for him he has help in the form of his twin brother, Tolan, Lily’s best friend Julia and his three bodyguard cousins.
Rating Of Books The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy #1)
Ratings: 4.06 From 3706 Users | 267 ReviewsJudgment Of Books The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy #1)
Okay so I would really say 4.5 but alas good reads doesn't give me that option. And you the say why not 5 and to that I say the constant misunderstanding, misdirection, misguided oh he loves someone else and I'll just wait to tell her how I feel was about to drive me insane even as I finished this book at 12:22 am. Seriously I enjoyed Lily her friend Julie and their fearce loyalty to each other I adore Tolan and Mellis and the others. But my rant is Tharin and stupid Kallis who Im not totallyThe Binding (book one) is L. Filloon's first novel and I found it to be very entertaining. I liked the storyline of Elves instead of Faeries, even though when I first read the word Sidhe, I automatically thought of Fae.Lily is a interesting character, her parents are dead and the only real family she has left, her brother, disappeared several years earlier. She was finally establishing some type of home with her foster mom when out of nowhere someone tries to kill her while she was jogging. If
This book is fantastic! It takes place over only a few days, but is so action packed that you just can't put it down!Lily has just turned 18. While out jogging, she gets attacked by her brother, who mysteriously disappeared 4 years ago. Tharin is her saviour, yet he is angry and moody at Lily, although she doesn't even know why. Tolan is his twin brother, and his complete opposite. Together, along with Lily's best friend Julia, and 3 of Tharin's cousins, the set off towards Velesi, with trouble

The Binding is a paranormal story about Vulcans...er um sorry I mean elves. I enjoyed reading about Tharin and Lily. Though we spend half of the book with Tharin in denial about his feelings about Lily, he finally comes to terms with it. Ah what would a story be without some type of inner struggle. I did like that it was not love at first sight, we got to see them develop feelings for each other. It was refreshing to see. I enjoyed the fight scenes and of course the tension between Tolan and
I loved this book it's the first in a series about Lily Michaels whose a princess elf and doesn't know it yet. She was raised by her brother Lucas until he disappears on his 18th birthday. When Lily turns 18 she spots her brother trying to kill her, along comes Tharin and Tolan and their friends and relatives to help rescue the princess. They find themselves collecting Lily's friend Julia whose been beaten by her family. They also find evil elves and other beings trying to kill the Prince Tharin
3 - 3.5 stars The Binding took me by surprise; in all its formulaic and predictable familiarity, the story held me captive until the very last page. There were a few technical issues: a general lack of editing, and very FAST pacing. However, I was too caught up in the events of the story that I barely noticed. What I liked: 1. No love triangle. 2. Effective, efficient shifts in DUAL POVs with distinctive voices for both Tharin and Lily.3. The easy banter, camaraderie, and familial bonding added
I love Fairy books and this one delivered 100%! Lily is a an orphan after her only remaining family member, her older brother, goes missing on her 15th birthday. Three years later on her 18th birthday while out for her customary celebratory run, she's tackled by the Fae Prince Tharin in an attempt to save her from her brother's deadly arrow. For three years after he disappeared, Lucas shows up with the intent to kill Lily. Still reeling from the tackle, news that she's a half fairy, betrothed to


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.