Download Books Online Industrial Magic (Otherworld #4)

Share:

Identify Books As Industrial Magic (Otherworld #4)

Original Title: Industrial Magic
ISBN: 0553590162 (ISBN13: 9780553590166)
Edition Language: English
Series: Otherworld #4
Characters: Jaime Vegas, Paige Winterbourne, Lucas Cortez, Benicio Cortez, Cassandra DuCharme
Setting: Florida(United States)
Download Books Online Industrial Magic (Otherworld #4)
Industrial Magic (Otherworld #4) Paperback | Pages: 528 pages
Rating: 4.13 | 33023 Users | 929 Reviews

Specify About Books Industrial Magic (Otherworld #4)

Title:Industrial Magic (Otherworld #4)
Author:Kelley Armstrong
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 528 pages
Published:March 27th 2007 by Spectra Books (first published September 2nd 2004)
Categories:Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Witches

Explanation Supposing Books Industrial Magic (Otherworld #4)

Meet the smart, sexy — supernatural — women of the otherworld. This is not your mother’s coven...

Kelley Armstrong returns with the eagerly awaited follow-up to Dime Store Magic. Paige Winterbourne, a headstrong young woman haunted by a dark legacy, is now put to the ultimate test as she fights to save innocents from the most insidious evil of all.. . .

In the aftermath of her mother’s murder, Paige broke with the elite, ultraconservative American Coven of Witches. Now her goal is to start a new Coven for a new generation. But while Paige pitches her vision to uptight thirty-something witches in business suits, a more urgent matter commands her attention.

Someone is murdering the teenage offspring of the underworld’s most influential Cabals — a circle of families that makes the mob look like amateurs. And none is more powerful than the Cortez Cabal, a faction Paige is intimately acquainted with. Lucas Cortez, the rebel son and unwilling heir, is none other than her boyfriend. But love isn’t blind, and Paige has her eyes wide open as she is drawn into a hunt for an unnatural-born killer. Pitted against shamans, demons, and goons, it’s a battle chilling enough to make a wild young woman grow up in a hurry. If she gets the chance.

Rating About Books Industrial Magic (Otherworld #4)
Ratings: 4.13 From 33023 Users | 929 Reviews

Piece About Books Industrial Magic (Otherworld #4)
And the plot thickens; this book is about Paige and Lucas again. Which I am not mad about I liked them in Dime Store Magic. This book focuses on the two of them and Savannah moving on, only the paranormal world isnt done with them and when Cabal teenagers are being killed Lucas and Paige cant help themselves but want to help because Savannah could be next, because of Lucas ties to the Cabals. This is a pretty fast passed book with new characters and old characters come back. Not sure I am a fan

I can just imagine what the humidity has done to my hair. I'm going to meet your family looking like a poodle with a live wire shoved up its butt."I'm still in love. Paige's books are as good as Elena's to me. I really wish they had more full length novels. While the other book focused more on the weak and ineffective coven, this one goes into the world of the Sorcerer's world with the business run Cabal. Fascinating inner politics that were both irritating and intriguing. I loved the father/son

I'm going back and forth about whether to give this 2 or 3 stars. The writing is just so clunky. The paperback clocked in at over 500 pages, and I felt like if only it had been edited more, it could have taken up much less room. There is just so much unneeded exposition on mundane details. I still don't buy Paige and Lucas's romance (one of my complaints about Dime Store Magic) - unlike with Elena and Clay in Bitten, Kelley Armstrong just tells us over and over that Paige and Lucas love each

So. Much. In. This. Book.This is another Paige and Lucas book, however, almost everyone else we've met so far is also present in a substantial capacity. AND we meet Jamie. I heart Jamie.Basically, in this book Paige and Lucas get roped into a Cabal investigation b/c someone is killing Cabal pre-teens and adolescents. It's creepily fantastic and includes everyone from Adam to Eve (heh) to Cassandra and Aaron. I like it.

This book was amazing. I love how Paige leaves the coven after her mother is killed. I love how she attempts to start her own coven. I love Lucas and Paiges relationship and how they work together to find the murderer. I love how see also get to see Elena and Clay again. I love how we got to meet Cassandra and Aaron. I absolutely loved this book. 5 stars!!!

I really am enjoying this series! This is the fourth book, the second about Paige Winterbourne. In this book Paige and Lucas are drawn into an investigation of murders targeting cabal employee children. The mystery was really complex and I honestly did not guess until the perpetrator(s) were discovered.Characters from the previous books make appearances and we meet some new characters. I loved seeing everyone working together. I also love how the previous couples work together with little drama

I am now totally immersed in Kelley Armstrongs Women of the Otherworld Series dont you just love the book titles!!! the title, Industrial Magic, which is the 5th book in this fantasy world, really got to mewait, wait.in a nice way.I mean where does industrial fit in with magic I wondered.but I soon found out that it does fit in rather well!!!This is such a fabulicious and magical world with lovable and some not so lovable characters and here we finally get to join Paige Winterbourne, that

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.