Download Books Online Summer in the City

Share:

Describe Appertaining To Books Summer in the City

Title:Summer in the City
Author:Elizabeth Chandler
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 358 pages
Published:June 27th 2006 by HarperTeen
Categories:Young Adult. Romance. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Contemporary. Sports
Download Books Online Summer in the City
Summer in the City Paperback | Pages: 358 pages
Rating: 3.97 | 4953 Users | 161 Reviews

Narration To Books Summer in the City

Athletic Jamie isn't sure about spending the summer in the city with her romance–novel–writing mum. But when she meets irresistible Josh, Jamie realizes she could probably use all the romance advice she can get!

Lacrosse camp 9 a.m.–noon (can't be late! "Coach" Josh will freak out)

Basketball camp 1:00–4:00 (so many screaming kids. . . )

Shopping with Mona 4:30 (finally a break)

Date with Andrew 7:30 (he's so perfect. . . isn't he?)

Particularize Books Toward Summer in the City

Original Title: Summer in the City
ISBN: 0060847344 (ISBN13: 9780060847340)
Edition Language: English


Rating Appertaining To Books Summer in the City
Ratings: 3.97 From 4953 Users | 161 Reviews

Write-Up Appertaining To Books Summer in the City
the kissing scene towards the end still makes me weak in the knees. i could read it over and over and still never get enough

I absolutely LOVED this book! I fell deeper and deeper in love with Josh as the book went on. He is defintely towards the top of my book boyfriends list! I really liked the way this story unfolded and how it wasn't as predictable as some stories can be. I would totally recommend this to anyone!

this book was excellent. i really do enjoy all of Elizabeth's book. The book was romance, and its all just about a girl who is into sports, and finds that romance is like a false dream. she finds herself being the best frind of all these sport jocks and just being used beacuse of her father being the coach of her school. i really like the fact that she wants to separte herself from being the best freind, and takes a chance with a new enviornment. I find it so funny when she starts getting in a

I Learned that when you see a boy in drag who falls down when seeing you, he probably likes you!



What a book! I owned it for some time before starting to read it. Although I had already read other books from Elizabeth Chandler and really liked them, my expectation weren't too high.But OMG, I was totally surprised - in a very pleasant way - by it.By the way, I loved Jamie: she was such a cool main character! Not that kind that is always complaing or saying how much she loves a guy and he don't feel the same for her or whatever.I also enjoyed that she was clueless that Josh could like her the

I only read this book now because I liked an older book from this author. one she wrote a long time ago, and I was very disappointed.THE STORY The beginning started great, typical "Oh no I'm stuck doing.....for the summer...bummer" which I don't mind. The way she met her "Hon" and fell in love; the really hot poet who just wasn't right; the poker faced Coach Josh who seemed annoyed to be stuck with the "girl jock"; and even "the bet" which kind of ticked me off at first but ended up okay....ALL

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.