Download Desecrating Solomon II (Desecration #2) Books Online

Share:

Be Specific About Books Conducive To Desecrating Solomon II (Desecration #2)

Original Title: Desecrating Solomon II
Series: Desecration #2
Download Desecrating Solomon II (Desecration #2) Books Online
Desecrating Solomon II (Desecration #2) ebook | Pages: 174 pages
Rating: 4.35 | 205 Users | 76 Reviews

Ilustration As Books Desecrating Solomon II (Desecration #2)

Jaw-dropping.. Spine-chilling.. Hot as hell.. Damn it has it all...

There really aren't words to describe how insanely amazing this book really is! The story itself, being based on true events, is shocking unto itself. But reading about the torment, the emotional anguish, the terror, was hard... because I felt it. I felt the harsh brutality of what Solomon and Beautiful/Chaos were going through. My heart bled for them. I wanted to reach in and grab that sinister..evil..worthless..man called Master and help to make the pain and terror stop. Even though this is a chilling hair-raising read.. There is also Love. Solomon is a good man, a descent man who wants to protect, cherish and love a woman who has been through so much agony. And then there's Beautiful/Chaos a woman who has never been loved, never experienced pleasure, never felt beautiful, inside or out. How they come together is beautifully inspiring. There is still so much of the unknown..mystery..questions that NEED to be answered.. And I know when the last book to this trilogy is written, I will be there to discover all the shocking secrets that we don't know yet! I cannot wait to read what is in store for these characters, will their love survive the evilness, will it survive the truth they might discover...will we? A freaking fantastic story!!
One of my favorite quotes: Beautiful/Chaos... "Prepare my body with your love. Desecrate my soul with your passion. Annihilate me." WOW!!

Itemize Regarding Books Desecrating Solomon II (Desecration #2)

Title:Desecrating Solomon II (Desecration #2)
Author:Lucian Bane
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 174 pages
Published:January 28th 2016
Categories:Download Books. Books

Rating Regarding Books Desecrating Solomon II (Desecration #2)
Ratings: 4.35 From 205 Users | 76 Reviews

Criticism Regarding Books Desecrating Solomon II (Desecration #2)


Love amongst terrorWhere to begin...to say that I'm blown away is an understatement! I sit here trying to write this review through a sheen of tears. OMG...my heart is aching for Chaos and Solomon. When a story can make you feel EVERYTHING and so deeply, you know you've found not only an amazing story but an amazing piece of writing. The terror I felt was so real!! I was shaking and crying. Glad I was alone so I didn't worry my family. My heart is still racing! Only a few books have made me feel

I've been waiting for this second book to come out for what seems like years....but it's only been a few months! The thriller continues for Chaos and Solomon. And when I say, thriller...I mean some heart pounding, dark, terrifying scenes that make me wish I could do something to save these strong characters. It's probably safe to say, do not read this before bed. The terrifying thing is that some of the things in this book are taken from true events. Lucian writes as if you are going through

Mr. Bane does not disappoint with the second book in this series. Emotionally draining, nail biting book. The things that Solomon and Chaos goes thru at the hands of master are like wtf! Every chapter just gets better and better, then you come to the end of the book an wow what a hell of a cliffhanger. A must read dark series!!!

Jaw-dropping.. Spine-chilling.. Hot as hell.. Damn it has it all...There really aren't words to describe how insanely amazing this book really is! The story itself, being based on true events, is shocking unto itself. But reading about the torment, the emotional anguish, the terror, was hard... because I felt it. I felt the harsh brutality of what Solomon and Beautiful/Chaos were going through. My heart bled for them. I wanted to reach in and grab that sinister..evil..worthless..man called

Wow! I'm so speechless! That was so amazing! I'm just, WOW! An absolute MUST READ book!

Warning! This book is highly graphic and some parts are disturbing.Desecrating Solomon is dark, twisted and filled to the brim with suspense. From page one to 174 there is never a down or dull moment. Bane takes a no holds barred approach with this book. Solomon Jorge is to begin his journey in the desecration of all desecrations. And, Holy HELL, it is intense, scary and mind-bending. The things that Solomon endures in this book will turn your stomach. The writing is extremely well done. I have

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.