Describe Out Of Books 1Q84 (1Q84 #1)
| Title | : | 1Q84 (1Q84 #1) |
| Author | : | Haruki Murakami |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 554 pages |
| Published | : | May 1st 2009 by Shinchosha/Tsai Fong Books |
| Categories | : | Fiction. Fantasy. Cultural. Japan. Asian Literature. Japanese Literature. Magical Realism |

Haruki Murakami
Paperback | Pages: 554 pages Rating: 4 | 46322 Users | 1859 Reviews
Narration In Favor Of Books 1Q84 (1Q84 #1)
1949年にジョージ・オーウェルは、近未来小説としての『1984』を刊行した。そして2009年、『1Q84』は逆の方向から1984年を描いた近過去小説である。
そこに描かれているのは「こうであったかもしれない」世界なのだ。
私たちが生きている現在が、「そうではなかったかもしれない」世界であるのと、ちょうど同じように。
Present Books As 1Q84 (1Q84 #1)
| Original Title: | 1Q84 Book 1 [Ichi-kyū-hachi-yon] |
| ISBN: | 4103534222 (ISBN13: 9784103534228) |
| Edition Language: | Japanese |
| Series: | 1Q84 #1 |
| Setting: | Tokyo,1984(Japan) |
Rating Out Of Books 1Q84 (1Q84 #1)
Ratings: 4 From 46322 Users | 1859 ReviewsCommentary Out Of Books 1Q84 (1Q84 #1)
(review moved to the trilogy book: 1Q84)Mystery but so fascinating in the world of two moons. The age of Big brother and Liberal capitalism is visible in life of alienated people, alienated spaces, roads with no end..World in which is survival very hard because humans does not posses emotions just pure, strong animal will for power build in some strange, secret organizations. Truth about cloned society in doll of air ans mother and her child is really as something what maybe exist beyond next corner.In such world love exist between
This book is mind-blowing. I've never delved into literature other than English or Afrikaans (my native South African language). But 1Q84 has given me a whole new reading experience. The characters are fully fleshed-out. The story draws you in and the writing is absolutely beautiful. It's science fiction like you've never read before. It combines fantasy, dystopian and philosophical elements without detracting from the core of the narrative. If you loved The Man in High Castle or any other

So when I was in the prison I was lucky and smuggled the first part which was translated into arabic, and then after couples of weeks. They moved me to another room where I found the complete book in English and I finished it.True it could be Murakami's masterpiece, but I still prefer Kafka on the shore
Sometimes the entry into literature is losing its bearings, lost foot.I opened my first Murakami.As soon as the first two pages of 1Q84, rises a surreal music that envelops me, rolls up into the air.A kind of roar both harmonious and dissonant leads me to a confusing literary universe. Slowly phrases keep coming, treacherously simple, while Aomame becomes more complex faster than quantum physics formula on a large blackboard.In the interstices of the apparently clear narration, a sweet cacophony
The more I read Murakami, the more I understand that there are books that are about literature and then there are books that have nothing to do with literature as such. Books that aren't so much of story, character development or wording - although there is that, too - as they are little anti-death pills. You turn the last page, and for a little while your whole body, every single cell of it, remembers about its immortality. Let me try this another way: reading a Murakami book is like diving
Short, very belated review! This was my first Murakami read and it was more than decent. The 1Q84 trilogy is clearly meant to be read back-to-back as one long book, since Part One is only an introduction to the setting and moreover, the characters. I'm unwisely putting a month's break between each part, but it can't be helped because of my crazy reading schedule.1Q84, so far, is very character focused. Readers get to know every thought flitting through the two protagonists' heads as they go


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.