Download Free Books Ember's Curse (Prime Wolf #1) Full Version

Share:
Download Free Books Ember's Curse (Prime Wolf #1) Full Version
Ember's Curse (Prime Wolf #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 211 pages
Rating: 3.84 | 558 Users | 111 Reviews

Details Appertaining To Books Ember's Curse (Prime Wolf #1)

Title:Ember's Curse (Prime Wolf #1)
Author:Gena D. Lutz
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:1st Edition
Pages:Pages: 211 pages
Published:December 15th 2012 by Crimson Moon
Categories:Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Shapeshifters. Werewolves. Vampires

Rendition During Books Ember's Curse (Prime Wolf #1)

For Prime-Werewolf Ember Stilwell, life has been far from normal. Decades ago, a vengeful Witch cursed her Pack, leaving the women of her line incapable of feeling love. When an organized group of immortal killers begin to stalk and capture wolves from her pack, she sets out on a path fraught with danger. Just when it seems the world as she knows it will be changed forever, she meets Collin, an Alpha Werewolf with a body built for sin. As her heart begins to heal, she comes to find that the demons of her past are not nearly as dangerous as the nightmares she will be forced to face in her future. Can finding her true love conquer all? Or will the ability to feel for the first time be overshadowed by losing everything else she holds dear?

Particularize Books Conducive To Ember's Curse (Prime Wolf #1)

Edition Language: English
Series: Prime Wolf #1

Rating Appertaining To Books Ember's Curse (Prime Wolf #1)
Ratings: 3.84 From 558 Users | 111 Reviews

Column Appertaining To Books Ember's Curse (Prime Wolf #1)
I truly enjoyed going on Ember's adventure on finding herself. I love that she was a strong character before she realized her full potential. There was plenty of kick-ass action along with lusty action intertwined throughout the story. Collin - *sigh* I look forward to reading more from Gena and finding out more about the other characters, whom I loved as well! (I totally fell for Nathan.)Such a great read!

This was my first read by this author and I am impressed. The book was so well written and the characters were so interesting. It was one of those I couldn't put down. Werewolf - vampire hybrids. And your totally evil Vamps and werewolves as villains. BUT there are a few other people in her little band of close friends and they have quite the adventure. Friendship and loyalty and an amazing love with a lot of action and danger thrown in. NOT your usual Vampire bites werewolves ripping etc. So so

I have the pictures that the author used for inspiration posted on my blog Momma's BooksSo I have not read a paranormal book in a while so when I got an email from the author asking if I would read her book and do an honest review I was flattered as well as excited because well I did miss paranormal and just have been putting it off. After she sent me the book and I got into reading it I will have to say that this book reminded me as to why it was that I loved paranormal to begin with. Action

This is the first book I have read by Gena D. Lutz. It definitely will not be the last. From the first page she hooked me and reeled me in to Ember's pack, their troubles and their less then worthy pack leader with his megalomaniac mate who is really nothing more than a spoiled 2 year old masquerading as and grown up. Ember, her friends, and Collin - one must not forget the luscious Collin - had me laughing out loud at their antics, saying "Oh yeah, kick his a.." I can't wait to read book 2 in

Ember's Curse was a Refreshing Take on Werewolf and Vampire stories I have read up until now.. This Story has everything in it.. A Alpha She wolf Ember, which in itself is refreshing to have a strong dominant female as an Alpha.. I love how she met her Mate Collin By accident..and how her best friend Harper is a Vampire..The story Line was unique and had moments of humor, sorrow and love all wrapped in with what was going on.. It has left me with wanting to find out what happens next.. This

Werewolves, Vamps and Hybrids, OH MY! and OHHHHHH YEAH! This debut novel from Ms Lutz has some of the paranormal aspects we have all come to know and love but then she takes it to a whole new level with her vivid imagination and amazing story telling ability! Ember is a Prime Werewolf whose family was cursed by a witch many generations ago making it impossible for the women in their line to experience love until they find their "heart mate". And if that wasn't enough, she is also part vampire!

This book has the makings of a very good series. It has all the things that I love in a paranormal/romance book. All kinds of sexy alpha males and kick butt women who take no crap. I LOVED this book pretty much from start to finish. Ember is kick butt awesome and let me tell you Collin was a hot, sexy, make you fall on the floor panting Alpha male. I am quite sure that future books (as I am sure this has to be a series) will only get better and better. There are so many stories left to tell. I

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.