Download Free Books Miss Match (Lauren Holbrook #1) Full Version

Share:

Identify Books As Miss Match (Lauren Holbrook #1)

Original Title: Miss Match: A Lauren Holbrook Novel
ISBN: 1600060951 (ISBN13: 9781600060953)
Edition Language: English
Series: Lauren Holbrook #1
Download Free Books Miss Match (Lauren Holbrook #1) Full Version
Miss Match (Lauren Holbrook #1) Paperback | Pages: 368 pages
Rating: 3.94 | 3313 Users | 344 Reviews

Rendition During Books Miss Match (Lauren Holbrook #1)

Lauren Holbrook has found her life's calling: matchmaking for the romantically challenged. And with the eclectic cast of characters in her world, there's tons of potential to play "connect the friends."

Lauren sets out to introduce Nick, her carefree singles' pastor, to Ruby, her neurotic coworker who plans every second of every day. What could possibly go wrong? Just about everything.

Itemize About Books Miss Match (Lauren Holbrook #1)

Title:Miss Match (Lauren Holbrook #1)
Author:Erynn Mangum
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 368 pages
Published:March 27th 2007 by Think
Categories:Christian Fiction. Christian. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Romance. Fiction. Contemporary. Young Adult

Rating About Books Miss Match (Lauren Holbrook #1)
Ratings: 3.94 From 3313 Users | 344 Reviews

Write Up About Books Miss Match (Lauren Holbrook #1)
*Review of the Series as a Whole (Not very spoilery though)*I completely adored this series. This is Contemporary Christian fiction at its best. Funny, relatable, inspirational, romantic, and HILARIOUS.Lauren (Laurie, Laur, Nutsy, etc.) Holbrook loves to play matchmaker. She obsesses over getting couples together, and thinks its her special gift. Throughout the series, she puts together a few couples, tries to tear apart others, and overall loves watching all her schemes work out.Hilarious,

Honestly, I expected a light, fun read as a break after some heavy stuff Ive been reading lately, but I do have to say that I'm disappointed. First off, this should be filed under Christian Chick Lit and no just regular Chick Lit. While I have ABSOLUTELY no problem with the Christian Religion or Christians at ALL, I think that the book description should have reflected this better, since I am a non-Christian and dont go browsing through the Christian section for a scandalous, fun read. I did not

This was a funny read. The story was engaging, and interesting. I loved the main character Lauren. She was funny, cool and just so sarcastic. I thought the other characters are great as well. I liked the story. Can't wait for the rest of the series. Overall, a fantastic read.

Absolutely LOVED this book. Written by a relatively young author, she has the chick lit genre down-pat. Loosely based on Austen plots, it was laugh-out-loud funny and definitely one to share with and recommend to friends.

About this book: Lauren Holbrook has found her life's calling: matchmaking for the romantically challenged. And with the eclectic cast of characters in her world, there's tons of potential to play "connect the friends." Lauren sets out to introduce Nick, her carefree singles' pastor, to Ruby, her neurotic coworker who plans every second of every day. What could possibly go wrong? Just about everything.Series: Book #1 in Lauren Holbrook series. Spiritual Content- Prayers; Church & sermons;

HILARIOUS. Did not relate to this one as much as the Paige series. Also, it's a lot less believable, but much funnier!

This is Erynn Mangum's first novel. And she was around 22 or 23 when she wrote it. And the novel is one of the best I've ever read in a chick-lit series. It is funny and poignant, spiritual yet hysterical. I immediately felt closeness with Lauren and all her friends. I felt as if all the characters were well-developed, there was no awkwardness in the writing, and everything flowed. I was so anxious to read the second and third book in this series.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.