Download Free Elegy (Watersong #4) Books Full Version

Share:
Download Free Elegy (Watersong #4) Books Full Version
Elegy (Watersong #4) Hardcover | Pages: 542 pages
Rating: 4.01 | 7207 Users | 588 Reviews

Present Books Supposing Elegy (Watersong #4)

ISBN: 1250005671 (ISBN13: 9781250005670)
Edition Language: English URL http://us.macmillan.com/elegy-1/AmandaHocking
Series: Watersong #4
Characters: John Morgan, Adam Crawford, Lydia Panning, Aglaope, Kirby Logan, Bernie McAllister, Jason Way, Alex Lane, Tom Wagner, Thea Triton, Ligea, Aiden Crawford

Commentary In Favor Of Books Elegy (Watersong #4)

An ancient curse robbed Gemma Fisher of everything that matters most—her friends, her family and the guy she loves. But now that she found the scroll that binds the curse, she finally has a chance to get her old life back. She just needs to destroy the scroll—but it's not as easy as she hoped. Protected by ancient magic, it seems utterly indestructible. Making matters worse, Penn has grown even more obsessed with stealing Daniel for her own…and she's about to succeed.

Gemma's frantic search leads her to someone who might be able to help—the mysterious immortal who cursed Penn and her sisters thousands of years ago. As Gemma and her friends unravel the tragic history of the curse, they plunge deeper into a world of shocking secrets and twisted vendettas—and it'll take all their courage, love and the power of their friendship just to survive. Gemma has so much to fight for and she's never wanted anything more, but will it be enough to stop her enemies?

Describe Based On Books Elegy (Watersong #4)

Title:Elegy (Watersong #4)
Author:Amanda Hocking
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 542 pages
Published:August 6th 2013 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published January 1st 2013)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Mythology. Mermaids. Paranormal. Romance. Supernatural

Rating Based On Books Elegy (Watersong #4)
Ratings: 4.01 From 7207 Users | 588 Reviews

Column Based On Books Elegy (Watersong #4)
This review contains spoilers for the first three novels in the Watering series! Read with caution!You know, the length of this book kind of took me by surprise.542 pages. For Hocking, this is abnormal; her Switched books were all short, clocking in at around 300 pages apiece, and the other Watersong books were each around that length, too. In a 542-page tome, I was worried Hocking would stray from the main mission and divulge too much side information. I was worried the series she has spent

Yay I finally finished this series! I really enjoyed this series and this book was so good! It was a perfect conclusion :) I gave this book 4.5 Lily PadsRead my full review here http://booknerd777.blogspot.com/2017/...

A great ending to such an amazing series. There were some twists that I had no idea were coming, but they hit me hard on the face. Wow! I'm still reeled from the awesomeness. Amanda Hocking is a great writer.I cannot wait for her next series to come!

I am not that good at reviews.. but here it goes.I was very dissapointed in these books, after reading Hockings Tyrlle series I thought this would be just as good.. but they were not as good. The sirens themselves were very captivating and kept me reading because I wanted to see how the curse would or wouldn't be broken. If it wasn't for that I probably wouldnt have finished all of the books. In his particular book, Gemma, Harper, Marcy, along with some other friends are trying to figure out how

Actual rating: 1.5 Rounded up to 2 because THIS BOOK MEANS THE SERIES IS OVER.I have this beautiful nail polish with an interesting texture. It looks really cool, but wearing it is a different story. I have contact lenses, you see, and while an awesome sandy texture may LOOK good, if you've ever had sand in your eyes, you know it's fucking painful. Such is my experience every time I remove my contacts, it's like sand rubbing against my eyeballs, and yet I keep on using that damn polish anyway,

Well I did it.I finished the book.Onto the review, I suppose.The nice thing about reading books that you either really like or dislike is that you have a lot to say when you're done with them. You aren't left somewhere in the middle (ahem,Unearthly) in which you don't really have a say in things. I went into the Watersong series with high hopes, watched as they got dashed across the pavement in a gorey mess, and then skimmed through the last 50 pages because holy shit, I never did care, and

As I've said before, I'm a big fan of the Watersong series. It took me a long time to finish because I started reading from NetGalley, and picked up a TON of books from the library, and this final chapter of the quartet was put on the back burner. Then I realized it was due tomorrow.Well, for my birthday present today, I stayed in and finished all 542 pages of the book. I loved the ending to series as a whole. It all comes full-circle, and it ends just perfectly. Despite Hocking still using the

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.