Download Free Hallowed (Unearthly #2) Audio Books

Share:

Details Books To Hallowed (Unearthly #2)

Original Title: Hallowed
ISBN: 0061996181 (ISBN13: 9780061996184)
Edition Language: English
Series: Unearthly #2
Characters: Clara Gardner, Jeffrey Gardner, Christian Prescott, Wendy Avery, Tucker Avery, Angela Zerbino, Samjeeza (Sam)
Setting: Jackson, Wyoming(United States)
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction (2012)
Download Free Hallowed (Unearthly #2) Audio Books
Hallowed (Unearthly #2) Hardcover | Pages: 403 pages
Rating: 4.12 | 69866 Users | 4262 Reviews

Point Of Books Hallowed (Unearthly #2)

Title:Hallowed (Unearthly #2)
Author:Cynthia Hand
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 403 pages
Published:January 17th 2012 by HarperTeen
Categories:Young Adult. Paranormal. Angels. Fantasy. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Supernatural

Interpretation During Books Hallowed (Unearthly #2)

For months Clara Gardner trained to face the fire from her visions, but she wasn't prepared for the choice she had to make that day. And in the aftermath, she discovered that nothing about being part angel is as straightforward as she thought.

Now, torn between her love for Tucker and her complicated feelings about the roles she and Christian seem destined to play in a world that is both dangerous and beautiful, Clara struggles with a shocking revelation: Someone she loves will die in a matter of months. With her future uncertain, the only thing Clara knows for sure is that the fire was just the beginning.

In this compelling sequel to Unearthly, Cynthia Hand captures the joy of first love, the anguish of loss, and the confusion of becoming who you are.

Rating Of Books Hallowed (Unearthly #2)
Ratings: 4.12 From 69866 Users | 4262 Reviews

Criticize Of Books Hallowed (Unearthly #2)
Hallowed was one of my most anticipated reads this year. Somehow, it didn't live up to my expectations, and I've spend this past week mulling over my conflicted feelings for this novel. Have you ever wanted to break up with someone and not really known why? Just had a nagging feeling that it's not meant to be. When you finally do it, you find yourself using that tired old, "It's not you, it's me" line, meaning it wholeheartedly while hating yourself a little bit because you know how insincere it

**Our Cynthia Hand Interview, where she addresses many of the questions that arise from this series is here and here. Enjoy!**There aren't words enough to express how gorgeous this book is. Fans of the Unearthly who might have worried whether Cynthia Hand could deliver a second installment that would do justice to the story need worry no longer. This sequel lives up to and exceeds every expectation I had for it, and I only wish I could hand this book to every single would-be author who is even

Actual Rating: 4.5 starsThere's something hauntingly beautiful and deeply lingering about this trilogy. It's not something I am able to easily put my finger on, but between Hand's dazzling writing style, the wonderfully developed characters and relationships, and the often creepy and incredibly interesting plot and (admittedly predictable) mystery alongside them, there is something irrevocably gorgeous about this novel. It's no huge secret that most people, including me, have started this



WARNING: SPOILERS abound!!Actual rating: 2.5 starsAhhh..this book is like marmite, you either love it or you don't. Unfortunately for me, I don't like marmite. Give me nutella any day.After reading the first book, I thought I'll give this one a try and figure out what I'm missing. Especially since everywhere I turn, all I see are great reviews. After reading the first few chapters, there was a glimmer of hope but then it all went downhill from there.SPOILERS COMING UP!! The first book had some

My gosh. What an outstanding sequel. This broke my heart :'(& kept me captivated, also, swoon. Full review to come.Review: When HarperCollins released Hallowed on netgalley, it seemed all my reading buddies stopped whatever they were reading and charged straight into book two. After Unearthly was so universally loved (by hard core critics, fans of YA paranormal and non-fans of YA paranormal, aka: me) Hallowed was an insanely anticipated released. Guys, it delivers. It is a compelling and

A review of this is now available on my blog as well! Check it out.____________________Wow, I....Ms. Hand, what have you done to me?This book was such an emotional roller coaster, I can't even tell you.Clara. Clara's honestly one of the YA heroines that I really love. She's just so... I don't know, there's something about her that just makes me love her. When she complains about something, it never annoys me. I kind of sympathize with her, you know? There's just that likable-ness in her that I

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.