List Books Concering Gideon (Nightwalkers #2)
| Original Title: | Gideon |
| ISBN: | 0821780662 (ISBN13: 9780821780664) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Nightwalkers #2 |
| Characters: | Magdelegna (demon), Gideon (demon) |
| Setting: | United Kingdom |
Jacquelyn Frank
Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 337 pages Rating: 4.15 | 14309 Users | 480 Reviews

Identify Containing Books Gideon (Nightwalkers #2)
| Title | : | Gideon (Nightwalkers #2) |
| Author | : | Jacquelyn Frank |
| Book Format | : | Mass Market Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 337 pages |
| Published | : | June 1st 2007 by Zebra |
| Categories | : | Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Demons. Vampires |
Chronicle In Pursuance Of Books Gideon (Nightwalkers #2)
They're called the Nightwalkers--proud, ancient beings who live in the shadows, existing just beyond the human world. But there are also dangerous humans who hunt them--necromancers who use the blackest magic to manipulate them. And for a Demon named Gideon, the battle against these evil forces will soon be all too personal...AS A HEALER, HE KNOWS HER BODY. BUT IT'S HER HEART HE WANTS.
For a thousand years, Gideon has healed his people. And as the oldest surviving male of his race, his wisdom has always been respected without question. But Gideon knows that even he is vulnerable to the powerful, primitive desires that befall his kind during Hallowed moons--and nine years ago that truth was hammered home when he found himself claiming Magdalegna, the Demon King's sister, in a wild embrace. Horrified by his lack of control, he left her wanting and furious--and then exiled himself for the better part of a decade. Now, with necromancers threatening his people--and Magdalegna nearly their victim--Gideon must face another truth. He and the beautiful, stubborn Magdalegna are destined to be together, to share a love as deep and old as time itself. But first he needs to regain her trust. Then he'll have to save her life...
Every night holds secrets.
Rating Containing Books Gideon (Nightwalkers #2)
Ratings: 4.15 From 14309 Users | 480 ReviewsAssess Containing Books Gideon (Nightwalkers #2)
I am sorry to say that I struggled with this one. It was an act of sheer will and perseverance that allowed me to even get to the end. I can't say that I didn't skim a few pages hear and there...but I did finish it! I loved the first book, Jacob, and couldn't wait for this one. I could've/should've waited and saved my time. Legna is someone I couldn't wait to hear more about. I loved her heart and soul that she showed in Jacob, but unfortunately it didn't continue in this one. I found her4 It took you 9 years to figure that out? Stars *Spoilers* This is the second book in the nightwalkers series. Gideon is a Ancient healer and the oldest surviving member of his race, the demon. Magdalegna is the Demon King's baby sister. 9 years earlier Gideon caught up in a moment, started making out with Magdalegna in the gardens. He ends up pulling away freaking out over his loss of control and her young age and telling himself it is the madness of the hallowed moons. Calls her a child and
I was very interested in finding out what was up with Magdalegna and Gideon, since he is one of the most powerful Demons, a healer like no other and having lived over a millennium. With his platinum hair and silver grey eyes. wow.Once the imprinting process started, there was nothing they could do to keep away from each other. Lovely story, enjoyed it a lot.[image error]

I Just love this series, it is wonderfully Fresh and the characters are Fantastic!! If you haven't read The NightWalkers series you should give it a go.. I loved this book about Gideon and Magdelegna it was lovely, Gideon is One Sexy Demon!! You get to rediscover more about Jacob and Bella and we get to meet new characters..And it lets us no what finally happens between Kane and Corrine!!!
Audiobook version narrated by Xe SandsStory 2 starsNarration 4 starsIts probably a good thing I picked the audiobook version of this book because there were a few elements that may have caused me to stop reading. In the case of the audiobook, I found the narration to be a mitigating factor to my generally meh interpretation of the story.Magdelegna and Gideons story, on the surface, should have appealed to me more that Isabella and Jacobs. A more mature couple where the primary barrier to the
I was so ready for Gideon's book after reading Jacob's, he is the oldest of the Demons, but of course still mega hot, so don't fear there are no saggy man bums and wrinkly...other things, as the eldest, an Ancient he is the most powerful demon, but he has been living a solitary life as a self infliced punishment for the wrongs he committed in his long past. That is until Legna, the Demon King Noah's empath sister comes along and totally rocks his world. I wanted to like this much more then I
this is the 2nd time i've read this book.i picked it up again because i didn't think i had read it all the way through the first time.then i realized that i had,in fact, read the whole thing.i just couldn't remember it.that should say a lot about this book.This book is a cross between Sherrilyn Kenyons Dream Hunter series and Christine Feehans Carpathian series. I feel like she tried to capture the relationships in Feehans books, like the possessiveness. Unfortunately, she took it to such a


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.