Download Tracy's Tiger Free Audio Books

Share:

Be Specific About Books To Tracy's Tiger

Original Title: Tracy's Tiger
ISBN: 3596293251 (ISBN13: 9783596293254)
Edition Language: German
Characters: Tiger, Laura, Tracy
Literary Awards: California Book Award for Fiction (Silver) (1951)
Download Tracy's Tiger  Free Audio Books
Tracy's Tiger Paperback | Pages: 107 pages
Rating: 4.26 | 2790 Users | 121 Reviews

Identify Appertaining To Books Tracy's Tiger

Title:Tracy's Tiger
Author:William Saroyan
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 107 pages
Published:1989 by Fischer-Taschenbuch-Verl. (first published 1938)
Categories:Fiction. Classics. Literature. American. Short Stories

Chronicle As Books Tracy's Tiger

If anyone ever asked me which book made me wish to be a writer, I would pick Tracy's Tiger. It opened my eyes. I have read it many times, since I was a kid, but I still remember the first time I read the first three sentences. I instantly fell in love, the kind that lasts for life.

It is insanely simple and pure. Every sentence in this book counts. Every time I read it, I have the feeling, that Saroyan stripped the words naked. Simple can be powerful. The book has similar mojo as the Little Prince, but I have to admit, that I read the Prince much later in my life.

In a nutshell, this book introduced me to the independent clause. It made my life easier.

Also, there is a tiger, litres of coffee and New York. So it can't get much better.

Rating Appertaining To Books Tracy's Tiger
Ratings: 4.26 From 2790 Users | 121 Reviews

Judgment Appertaining To Books Tracy's Tiger
Whimsical and fun. An allegory. But I am lost. I think that I might have understood in high school English class. I don't understand it now and it makes me feel a bit like an adult who has grown up and cannot see fairies, leprechauns and Santa Clause. Tracy is a young man who recognizes a need for a tiger. In his teen years he encounters a black panther at the zoo and recognizes it as his tiger. Never mind that it is a black panther. The rest of the book is about his early employment, meeting a

A parable, with some clever philosophy and a heavy author voice.I enjoyed this very much, but then I am very fond of Saroyan and very forgiving of author voices and parables.There are a number of moments with the psychiatrist character that are superb. Some genuine wisdom.There's a point at which the main character and another man are confronted together by a stream of journalists and rubber-necking folk. Many of them want to shake their hands. The other character does not shake their hands

I wish everyone had their inner tiger.

Truly amazing , what could have been the tiger immensely funny and though provoking

I literally fell in love with this book from the very first sentence. Saroyan's style is so gentle and kind and I belive that this is one of those book that you can read whenever throughout your life and you'll always find something new and you'll always like it. I'll definitely come back to this book later in my life to get a new view with my new view of life and my new view of the world.

Best book ever... :)Read for the twentieth time or so... :)

"I don't understand anything," Tracy said. "I like this poem."Replace "poem" with "book" and you have my opinion about Tracy's Tiger :D

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.