Particularize Books Toward Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel (Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel #1)
| Original Title: | Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel |
| ISBN: | 1595144293 (ISBN13: 9781595144294) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel #1 |
| Characters: | Vasilisa "Lissa" Dragomir, Dimitri Belikov, Christian Ozera, Mason Ashford |
| Setting: | Montana(United States) |
| Literary Awards: | Goodreads Choice Award for Graphic Novels & Comics (2011) |

Richelle Mead
Paperback | Pages: 144 pages Rating: 4.12 | 14833 Users | 782 Reviews
List About Books Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel (Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel #1)
| Title | : | Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel (Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel #1) |
| Author | : | Richelle Mead |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 144 pages |
| Published | : | August 23rd 2011 by Razorbill |
| Categories | : | Sequential Art. Graphic Novels. Paranormal. Vampires. Young Adult. Fantasy. Romance. Manga |
Explanation As Books Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel (Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel #1)
After two years on the run, best friends Rose and Lissa are caught and returned to St. Vladimir’s Academy, a private high school for vampires and half-bloods. It’s filled with intrigue, danger—and even romance.Enter their dark, fascinating world through a new series of 144-page full-color graphic novels. The entire first Vampire Academy novel has been adapted for book one by Leigh Dragoon and overseen by Richelle Mead, while the beautiful art of acclaimed British illustrator Emma Vieceli brings the story to life.
Rating About Books Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel (Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel #1)
Ratings: 4.12 From 14833 Users | 782 ReviewsJudge About Books Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel (Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel #1)
ROMITRI FOREVER4/5 stars. St. Vladimirs Academy isnt just any boarding schoolits a hidden place where vampires are educated in the ways of magic and half-human teens train to protect them. Rose Hathaway is a Dhampir, a bodyguard for her best friend Lissa, a Moroi Vampire Princess. Theyve been on the run, but now theyre being dragged back to St. Vladimirsthe very place where theyre most in danger. . . .Rose and Lissa become enmeshed in forbidden romance, the Academys ruthless social scene, and unspeakable
When I first heard there was a graphic novel for Vampire Academy, I was ecstatic. I love the books and was excited to see the characters and scenes layed out for my visual enjoyment. Then I saw the cover.As an avid manga reader, I'm very picky about art. Disliking it will either kill the story or any chance of me even picking it up. I almost didn't pick up the Vampire Academy graphic novel. Rose is nothing like I imagined her and Lissa... WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOUR FACE??? I don't really know what

What is the deal with all the graphic novels popping up?? I have nothing against them, I just don't get it. I like having my own visions of the characters, thanks.
3.5 Stars..The story is interesting but it was bit slow initially .. The art work is amazing.
i loved diving back into this world in graphic novel format!
Hmm. Let's see. Soooo.... the art was shitty. Every guy looks like a female. Could have done so much with the Rose-Lissa connection, bond thing. I really do hate to see the potential being so wasted. I had higher expectations, because the actual books were good. La da da da, something something... I finished it anyway. (I don't know if it is telling, but I don't feel like writing a whole, proper review.) Just know it was crap. Don't buy this, read the actual book.


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.