Free Books Online Isle of Swords (Isle of Swords #1)

Share:

Present Appertaining To Books Isle of Swords (Isle of Swords #1)

Title:Isle of Swords (Isle of Swords #1)
Author:Wayne Thomas Batson
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 344 pages
Published:September 9th 2007 by Thomas Nelson
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Historical. Historical Fiction. Christian. Adventure. Pirates. Fiction
Free Books Online Isle of Swords (Isle of Swords #1)
Isle of Swords (Isle of Swords #1) Hardcover | Pages: 344 pages
Rating: 4.15 | 2233 Users | 184 Reviews

Chronicle As Books Isle of Swords (Isle of Swords #1)

A young lad awakens on an island, alone and brutally injured, with no memory of his past.

Captain Declan Ross searched for riches that will free him and his headstrong daughter, Anne, from the piracy business forever . . . Bartholomew Thorne, an infamously ruthless pirate, seeks to destroy Ross and any who stand in his way of the legendary treasure hidden by a mysterious order of monks.  With these intriguing characters and many more, Wayne Thomas Batson weaves a spell-binding adventure filled with high-seas drama where battles rage, storms brew, a long-dormant volcano awakens, and a sea creature slithers in the deep as pirates race for a cliff-top fortress.



Describe Books In Pursuance Of Isle of Swords (Isle of Swords #1)

Original Title: Isle of Swords (Isle of Swords, #1)
ISBN: 1400310180 (ISBN13: 9781400310180)
Edition Language: English
Series: Isle of Swords #1
Characters: "Cat", Declan Ross, Stede, Bartholomew Thorne, Red Eye, Jacques St. Pierre


Rating Appertaining To Books Isle of Swords (Isle of Swords #1)
Ratings: 4.15 From 2233 Users | 184 Reviews

Assessment Appertaining To Books Isle of Swords (Isle of Swords #1)
A little help here? My heart is still pounding. O.O Wow! What an incredible book! The plot was solid, the descriptions vivid, and the story suspenseful. But the characters were my favorite part. Somehow Batson managed to pull together a huge cast while making each character distinct and dynamic. He also succeeded in creating a villain that scared the daylights out of me! (Probably wise not to read this before bed. ;) ) I can't wait to continue this high seas adventure! Especially since book two

When I first read this book eight years ago, I absolutely loved it. I would have given it 5 stars. But it's funny... now that I'm reading it again, I can tell that it's actually not very well-written. (Technically, at least.) I know Wayne Batson has improved as an author since then... and apparently I've become a more critical reader! :)That being said, despite the many weak points, it's still a super fun adventure story that keeps you hooked from beginning to end. This book is famous among my

I chose this book based on its GoodReads rating (4.2ish), but was disappointed by it. The plot jumps along quickly but spends little to know time introducing the characters or exploring their motivations. The characters are about as bland as I have ever seen (and I've read a lot of books) and the writing is nothing special. I only read about 20% of the book so maybe it improves, but I doubt it. 1.5 stars rounded down because it does not deserve its 4.2ish goodreads rating.

Complete with ruthless pirates, the choppy waters of the salty sea and an amnesiac boy struggling to recall his own identity, Isle of Swords is a gripping, powerful adventure full of friendship and mayhem.

Although I can't say I enjoyed the first book in his more popular series The Door Within; I really became invested in Isle of Swords.(Read full review here.)http://sutorinohana.blogspot.com/2015...(Includes content advisory.)

1.5 to 2.0 stars. Not quite all the way to "okay" but I felt it was better than a 1 star effort so I went with two stars. I seem to disagree with most reviewers of this book so let me begin by saying that from a technical standpoint, this book is competently written and moves along at a nice pace. Additionaly, while I did not know that this was a "Christian fantasy" when I picked it up, the fact that it was didn't effect my enjoyment (or lack thereof) one way or the other. The reason for the

Interesting but the story is weak

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.