Be Specific About Books Conducive To Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales #1)
| Original Title: | Tithe |
| ISBN: | 0689867042 (ISBN13: 9780689867040) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Modern Faerie Tales #1 |
| Characters: | Kaye Fierch, Ellen Fierch, Cornelius Stone, Rath Roiben Rye, Janet Stone |
| Setting: | New Jersey(United States) |
| Literary Awards: | Mythopoeic Fantasy Award Nominee for Children's Literature (2008), Lincoln Award Nominee (2008) |

Holly Black
Paperback | Pages: 332 pages Rating: 3.73 | 71318 Users | 4100 Reviews
List Epithetical Books Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales #1)
| Title | : | Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales #1) |
| Author | : | Holly Black |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 332 pages |
| Published | : | April 2004 by Simon Pulse (first published October 2002) |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Young Adult. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Fairies. Fiction. Romance |
Explanation Supposing Books Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales #1)
Welcome to the realm of very scary faeries!Sixteen-year-old Kaye is a modern nomad. Fierce and independent, she travels from city to city with her mother's rock band until an ominous attack forces Kaye back to her childhood home. There, amid the industrial, blue-collar New Jersey backdrop, Kaye soon finds herself an unwilling pawn in an ancient power struggle between two rival faerie kingdoms - a struggle that could very well mean her death.
Rating Epithetical Books Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales #1)
Ratings: 3.73 From 71318 Users | 4100 ReviewsAssessment Epithetical Books Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales #1)
i couldn't finish this book and i WON'T finish it. it is horribly stupid and swears like 10 times a page. it is all about cigarettes, drinking, and freakky people in dark alleys. WHAT THE HECK?! i couldn't believe what was happening in the book; it was disgusting!! ew! ew! i learned a lesson from this book: DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!★ 1 / 5 ★Theres no way Im going to write an entire review for this. Nope. I'm just proud I managed to skim and not give up entirely; that's an achievement on its own.Let me sum this book up for you: Imagine a story filled with only unlikeable/trashy characters (there wasnt a single person or thing I likedI swear, everything was terrible), a nonexistent/poor plot, cliche male jerks that are accepted because theyre (of course) extremely attractive," etc., and all of that tied in with
I was not expecting to be blown away by this and gosh am I so glad I kept my expectations low. The main reason I read these books is because I absolutely loved The Cruel Prince and The Wicked King. And since I don't know what to do with myself while I wait for The Queen of Nothing I decided to get to know more about the other faerie courts which is set in the same world as TCP. Kaye thought that she was just an ordinary girl. When one day her friend mistakenly enters a faerie realm, things

This was so much fun! I started out very unsure about it, since it was recommended to me by a The Iron Fey fan, I was expecting something else. But Tithe is far darker than The Iron King. It was very thematic and I was thrown off by the heroine's heavy drinking, smoking, swearing, and shoplifting, a girl of 16. But once I got acquainted with its world different is not necessarily bad.Kaye attracts the attention of a gorgeous fey of the Unseelie Court, a knight. Roiben has the whole
Whats next on the faerie agenda?I get sacrificed, I guess.Great. When is that?oh, holly black. you never cease to make me laugh, gasp, and shake my head. this book was no exception, and for a debut novel (WRITTEN IN 2002!!!) no less.book follows a girl named kaye who has always thought the world had a little magic. after moving back to her hometown and saving an injured fae knight, she figures out that she's right. she also discovers there might be a little more to her personal history than she
If curiosity killed the cat, it was satisfaction that brought it back. This is one of those rare few books that really shows me why we need a 3 1/2 star rating, and I dont like to give 1/2 stars. This was so fun, and a four star book for me, and also it bugged the shit out of me to the point where I texted someone to bitch about it. But I honestly did have so much fun.Lets get the complaining out of the way: god, I fucking hate 2004 YA. I mean, this text has a bunch of homophobia and racism


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.