Free Download Scott Pilgrim, Volume 1: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life (Scott Pilgrim #1) Books

Share:

Specify About Books Scott Pilgrim, Volume 1: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life (Scott Pilgrim #1)

Title:Scott Pilgrim, Volume 1: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life (Scott Pilgrim #1)
Author:Bryan Lee O'Malley
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 168 pages
Published:August 18th 2004 by Oni Press
Categories:Sequential Art. Graphic Novels. Comics. Fiction. Young Adult. Manga. Graphic Novels Comics
Free Download Scott Pilgrim, Volume 1: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life (Scott Pilgrim #1) Books
Scott Pilgrim, Volume 1: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life (Scott Pilgrim #1) Paperback | Pages: 168 pages
Rating: 4.17 | 162550 Users | 3860 Reviews

Explanation Toward Books Scott Pilgrim, Volume 1: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life (Scott Pilgrim #1)

Scott Pilgrim's life is totally sweet. He's 23 years old, he's in a rockband, he's "between jobs" and he's dating a cute high school girl. Nothing could possibly go wrong, unless a seriously mind-blowing, dangerously fashionable, rollerblading delivery girl named Ramona Flowers starts cruising through his dreams and sailing by him at parties. Will Scott's awesome life get turned upside-down? Will he have to face Ramona's seven evil ex-boyfriends in battle? The short answer is yes. The long answer is Scott Pilgrim, Volume 1: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life

Itemize Books In Favor Of Scott Pilgrim, Volume 1: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life (Scott Pilgrim #1)

Original Title: Scott Pilgrim, Volume 1: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life
ISBN: 1932664084 (ISBN13: 9781932664089)
Edition Language: English
Series: Scott Pilgrim #1
Characters: Scott Pilgrim, Ramona Flowers, Knives Chau, Wallace Wells, Stephen Stills, Kim Pine
Setting: Toronto, Ontario(Canada)

Rating About Books Scott Pilgrim, Volume 1: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life (Scott Pilgrim #1)
Ratings: 4.17 From 162550 Users | 3860 Reviews

Assessment About Books Scott Pilgrim, Volume 1: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life (Scott Pilgrim #1)
I FREAKING LOVED THIS.The art was used SO cleverly which my graphic design mind loved and is probably one of the reasons I liked it so much.I've seen the movie so I had a little more to go off of when reading this, but I was surprised to find I loved it maybe more than the movie?It's so quirky and wonderful and just so much good stuff wrapped into one thing. SO GOOD.

Great fun, I had seen the movie first, so I already knew where this was going. Still, the plot and execution are... unique, to say the least. I'm not completely sold on the story, but I want to read the next volume.

Read on the WondrousBooks blog. I watched the Scott Pilgrim vs. the World movie years ago and it was real love. For a while it topped the Jeannettes Favourite Movies list. (Even as Im writing this, I have a strong urge to re-watch it.)Therefore, its probably completely understandable that I absolutely loved this book. It was fan-tastic! And obviously while they were making the movie, they paid huge attention to detail, because even though I had forgotten some moments and scenes, it was so

Scott Pilgrim is so how I see the world. Im sure its because of the years of doing almost nothing but playing Mario Bros in my childhood, but the levels and energy bars and coins, etc. as applied to mundane life things are so perfect to me. Also, the characters. Oh, the characters. Scott Pilgrim is such a rad character because he is so douchey, but still somewhat sympathetic, and everyone spends the whole story pointing out his doucheyness. I just really love a story that calls a douche a

I knew this was going to be one that I loved! SO MUCH FUN I NEED THE REST OF THE SERIES. I feel like this series is just going to be the perfect MOOD BOOSTER for me. Feeling down? SCOTT PILGRIM WILL LIFT YOU UP.

I debated what to rate this graphic novel. On the one hand, the characters are thoroughly unlikable. Scott Pilgrim is a vapid, useless lump of a man who is dating a high schooler because that's the level of his maturity/emotional intelligence. Ramona Flowers is standoffish and rude because it makes her look "cool". The only redeeming character was Wallace, the gay roommate. On the other hand, once introductions got over, during the last scene of the book (the concert and Scott's fight with the

Scott Pilgrim is dating a high schooler! - so begins one of the finest comics sagas of all time. Ive read Bryan Lee OMalleys Scott Pilgrim before, seen the (extremely faithful) Edgar Wright movie adaptation, and have just re-read it (this time in colour), and the comic still blows me away with its quality. Reading the same story the third time around and its not boring in the least. It even somehow feels fresh despite having been published in 2004! On paper the story seems like no great shakes:

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.