Free Download Shift (Shifters #5) Books Online

Share:
Free Download Shift (Shifters #5) Books Online
Shift (Shifters #5) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 441 pages
Rating: 4.22 | 15962 Users | 580 Reviews

Define Containing Books Shift (Shifters #5)

Title:Shift (Shifters #5)
Author:Rachel Vincent
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 441 pages
Published:February 17th 2010 by Mira Books
Categories:Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Shapeshifters. Romance. Paranormal Romance

Rendition To Books Shift (Shifters #5)

Being the first female werecat enforcer isn't easy. Scars accumulate, but I'm stronger in so many ways.

As for my personal life? It's complicated. Choices worth making always are. Ever since my brother's death and my father's impeachment, it's all I can do to prevent more blood from spilling. Now our Pride is under attack by a flight of vicious thunderbirds. And making peace with our new enemies may be the only way to get the best of our old foe.

With the body count rising and treachery everywhere, my instincts tell me to look before I leap. But sometimes a leap of faith is the only real option...

Identify Books Conducive To Shift (Shifters #5)

Original Title: Shift (Shifters #5)
ISBN: 0778327604 (ISBN13: 9780778327608)
Edition Language: English
Series: Shifters #5
Characters: Marc Ramos, Faythe Sanders, Jace Hammond
Setting: Texas(United States) New Mexico(United States) Kentucky(United States)

Rating Containing Books Shift (Shifters #5)
Ratings: 4.22 From 15962 Users | 580 Reviews

Evaluate Containing Books Shift (Shifters #5)
I can't remember why I abandoned this series. I love the whole pride dynamic, the characters, the writing. I've had this and the last book of the series sitting on my shelf for a long time now, so hey, let's see how this goes! WOW!!! I could so read a Thunderbirds series too. Damn. So awesome!!!

Overall, I liked this book better than any of the others so far. The action was more exciting and I liked that it took place outside of the Sanders home. I think part of the reason I didn't enjoy the first few books as much (part of the reason, because there were a lot of problems with them) was because they were so limited in focus and nearly all the secondary males blended together. By moving the story out of that zone, it also freed up more time to focus on the primary characters. The

I had to force myself to go slowly with 'Shift'. After racing through the first 4 books, my body and mind couldn't handle another intense read straight away, and having spent so much time with Faythe and the gang I knew it was going to be an intense book. I'm glad 'Shift' didn't crush me emotionally as much as the previous books. There was certainly a lot of action and pain, both physically and emotionally, but I didn't find myself breaking as much as I have in the past. I was still affected by

1st Read - April 20102nd Read - August 2015Original ReviewThis is the 5th book in the Shifters series so it is very difficult to review without giving spoilers for previous books. If you're new to the series I strongly recommend you don't read this review as this series really should be read in order - why not check out the reviews for Stray instead. This is my favourite Urban Fantasy series though so I'd definitely recommend you check it out! This book continues the story just a couple of weeks

Faythe ROCKS!!! I just don't know how I am going to be able to wait for the next book, Alpha--It sounds like it is the final book in this series--anyone know?When I first started reading about the Thunderbirds, I was kinda like--uh-oh, where is she taking this one? What was I thinking? Of-course it was awesome! It looks like the Thunderbirds will prove to be a handy-dandy little ally for the Sanders Pride--thank goodness, because they need some powerful ammo on their side. Oh, and I am so glad

And once again loved the adventures and emotional roller coaster Rachel Vincent took me on.

----Spoiler Free Review----Shift by Rachel Vincent is the fifth book in the Shifters series. The pride is hurting after the loss of Ethan in the previous book, and his lost is felt by everyone. But as problems with another shifter species begin to arise, can this tension be resolved before things get out of hand? A new shifter species not seen before in previous books is introduced, the thunderbirds. Yet, the prides relations with them are frosty, as a cat has killed one of their birds, and they

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.