Online Books Free I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1) Download

Share:

Present Out Of Books I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1)

Title:I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1)
Author:Ally Carter
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 284 pages
Published:May 1st 2006 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (first published April 25th 2006)
Categories:Young Adult. Romance. Mystery. Contemporary. Fiction. Spy Thriller. Espionage. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit
Online Books Free I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1) Download
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1) Hardcover | Pages: 284 pages
Rating: 3.83 | 169615 Users | 7304 Reviews

Relation As Books I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1)

Cammie Morgan is a student at the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, a fairly typical all-girls school—that is, if every school taught advanced martial arts in PE and the latest in chemical warfare in science, and students received extra credit for breaking CIA codes in computer class. The Gallagher Academy might claim to be a school for geniuses, but it's really a school for spies. Even though Cammie is fluent in fourteen languages and capable of killing a man in seven different ways, she has no idea what to do when she meets an ordinary boy who thinks she's an ordinary girl. Sure, she can tap his phone, hack into his computer, or track him through town with the skill of a real "pavement artist"—but can she maneuver a relationship with someone who can never know the truth about her?

Cammie Morgan may be an elite spy-in-training, but in her sophomore year, she's on her most dangerous mission—falling in love.

List Books In Favor Of I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1)

Original Title: I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You
ISBN: 1423100034 (ISBN13: 9781423100034)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.allycarter.com/
Series: Gallagher Girls #1
Characters: Cammie Morgan, Liz Sutton, Macey McHenry, Josh Abram, Rebecca "Bex" Baxter
Setting: Roseville, Virginia(United States)
Literary Awards: Georgia Peach Book Award Nominee for Honor book (2007), Lincoln Award Nominee (2010)

Rating Out Of Books I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1)
Ratings: 3.83 From 169615 Users | 7304 Reviews

Judgment Out Of Books I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1)
I picked this book up because of all the media hyper surrounding itthe Disney option and the New York Times bestseller status, not to mention the cute cover and interesting premise. Who hasnt found themselves imagining what it would be like to be a secret government operative during an especially boring Physics lecture? Behold: the appeal of this book (to me, at least).With all this in mind, why oh why was I so disappointed upon finishing it?Because this book was subpar to its media attention.

3.5It was a pretty good book. Kind of a guilty pleasure but such a fun read. I would LOVE to be a spy.

Okay, I was never expecting much from this book, especially after I saw that it had been optioned for a film by Disney. But I was hoping for some James Bond/Cody Banks/Spy Kids action.This book is about Cammie Morgan, a student at the elite Gallagher Academy, which is essentially an all-girl school for spies. Cammie is a pretty normal student at Gallagher, besides the fact that her mother is the headmistress, and she has a reputation for being "the Chameleon." Cammie knows fourteen languages and



REREAD: July 2015 Since, I finished Gallagher Girls recently, certain things has been bugging. I simply have to read it. All I can say is I love it so much better now. And I could help but to chuckle darkly at what's about to come for them. Oh my sweet summer children. Initial reading date: January 20, 2015Gallagher Girls has been sitting in my kindle for a while and I actually tried reading it before, but I wasn't impressed with the writing.The funny thing about it, I talk like the protagonist

English 425 Submitters name: Crystal AlexanderBook Bank Book Bank subject: RomanceReference information: Title: Id Tell you I Love You, But Then Id Have to Kill YouAuthor: Ally CarterPublisher: First Hyperion Paperbacks Year: 2006# of pages: 284 Genre: RomanceReading level Interest level: 8th or 9th GradePotential hot lava: Has some references to violence but, not used as a weapon used as protectionGeneral response/reaction: I love romance novels so I was really exited to read this book. I

iconic

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.