Paper Girls, Vol. 1 (Paper Girls #1) 
As a lover of the "Sci Fi weirdness hits a group of kids" trope (big fan of Super 8 and Stranger Things over here) this was AWESOME! On top of the interesting storyline, the art was absolutely killer, and the colouring was maybe even my favorite part of the whole thing! Back to the plot though; I really like how there are still a ton of questions left unanswered, but you're not left completely in the dark after finishing this first volume. The ending of this volume definitely left me intrigued
I was not expecting that. I didn't know what to expect, but an alien invasion with for girls on their early morning paper route, no, I was surprised in a great way. It really does have that Stranger Things feel to it too.There are all kinds of mysteries here that were barely scratched the surface of. I mean we got so few answer. What in the world is going on. I need the next issue like now. There are good characters and there is plenty of craziness. I am so pulled in and drawn in. Great story,

I loved Cliff Chiang's art and characters. The main characters are 4 paper girls who don't take crap from anyone. They all have individual personalities and likenesses. The book is set during the 80's and reminds me of E.T. or Goonies. People in town are starting to disappear and strange things start occurring. The story was somewhat confusing. I didn't know what was going on for a long while.Received an advance copy from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
I needed something to take my mind off of the fact that I just finished watching all 9 seasons of The Office and Paper Girls did just that.Its a compelling storyline with amazing artwork that had me right from the beginning.I was, however, confused a few times because the storyline moved a little too fast.And I wanted more of a backstory to the characters, mainly on Mackenzie Mac and her group. This graphic novel jumps right into the main plot line; monster demons invading earth on Halloween,
4ish stars.A cool first volume, not at all what I expected, but in a good way. The plot is honestly kind of wacky. Weird dinosaurs and time/space travelers, maybe? I honestly didn't know what was going on like 60% of the time, but strangely it didn't bug me... There's a Stranger Things vibe with the 80s setting and the kid protagonists. The Paper Girls themselves are awfully mature for their what- 12ish years? I had a hard time buying their ages. Maybe I'm just out of touch with the young 'uns
Err...Ugh and stuff?Was this really written by the same guy who created Saga? Not that I'm a deliriously hysterical Saga fan or anything (yes, that's another series I read wrong), but I kinda sorta expected more from this because of Brian Vaughan's involvement. What more was I expecting, you ask? Well more maturity, for one. Okay, so the fact that this is called Paper GIRLS as opposed to um, you know, Paper WOMEN, should kinda sorta have clued me in as to the age of the characters. But it
Brian K. Vaughan
Paperback | Pages: 144 pages Rating: 3.87 | 61982 Users | 5503 Reviews

Define Based On Books Paper Girls, Vol. 1 (Paper Girls #1)
| Title | : | Paper Girls, Vol. 1 (Paper Girls #1) |
| Author | : | Brian K. Vaughan |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 144 pages |
| Published | : | April 5th 2016 by Image Comics |
| Categories | : | Sequential Art. Graphic Novels. Comics. Science Fiction. Fiction. Young Adult. Graphic Novels Comics |
Rendition In Favor Of Books Paper Girls, Vol. 1 (Paper Girls #1)
i don’t know if i understood a single thing i just read but it was prettyMention Books Supposing Paper Girls, Vol. 1 (Paper Girls #1)
| Original Title: | Paper Girls, Vol. 1 |
| ISBN: | 1632156741 (ISBN13: 9781632156747) |
| Edition Language: | English URL https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/paper-girls-vol.-1-tp |
| Series: | Paper Girls #1 |
| Setting: | Cleveland, Ohio(United States) |
| Literary Awards: | Harvey Awards for Best New |
| Series: | (2016), Lincoln Award Nominee (2019), Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards for Best New |
| Series: | & Best Penciller/Inker or Penciller/Inker Team (for Cliff Chiang) (2016), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Graphic Novels & Comics (2016), VLA Graphic Novel Diversity Award for Adult Honor (2016) |
Rating Based On Books Paper Girls, Vol. 1 (Paper Girls #1)
Ratings: 3.87 From 61982 Users | 5503 ReviewsWrite Up Based On Books Paper Girls, Vol. 1 (Paper Girls #1)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/Boy, this one had A LOT of stuff going on. Buckle up, kids, and Ill take you on a crazy acid trip explain things . . . sort of.Our story begins in the wee hours of Halloween when noob Erin is being accosted by local hooligan Freddie Krueger while attempting to complete her paper route. Luckily for Erin, the other paper girls have already hit the streets and appear just in time to save the day. Not so lucky is the first impressionAs a lover of the "Sci Fi weirdness hits a group of kids" trope (big fan of Super 8 and Stranger Things over here) this was AWESOME! On top of the interesting storyline, the art was absolutely killer, and the colouring was maybe even my favorite part of the whole thing! Back to the plot though; I really like how there are still a ton of questions left unanswered, but you're not left completely in the dark after finishing this first volume. The ending of this volume definitely left me intrigued
I was not expecting that. I didn't know what to expect, but an alien invasion with for girls on their early morning paper route, no, I was surprised in a great way. It really does have that Stranger Things feel to it too.There are all kinds of mysteries here that were barely scratched the surface of. I mean we got so few answer. What in the world is going on. I need the next issue like now. There are good characters and there is plenty of craziness. I am so pulled in and drawn in. Great story,

I loved Cliff Chiang's art and characters. The main characters are 4 paper girls who don't take crap from anyone. They all have individual personalities and likenesses. The book is set during the 80's and reminds me of E.T. or Goonies. People in town are starting to disappear and strange things start occurring. The story was somewhat confusing. I didn't know what was going on for a long while.Received an advance copy from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
I needed something to take my mind off of the fact that I just finished watching all 9 seasons of The Office and Paper Girls did just that.Its a compelling storyline with amazing artwork that had me right from the beginning.I was, however, confused a few times because the storyline moved a little too fast.And I wanted more of a backstory to the characters, mainly on Mackenzie Mac and her group. This graphic novel jumps right into the main plot line; monster demons invading earth on Halloween,
4ish stars.A cool first volume, not at all what I expected, but in a good way. The plot is honestly kind of wacky. Weird dinosaurs and time/space travelers, maybe? I honestly didn't know what was going on like 60% of the time, but strangely it didn't bug me... There's a Stranger Things vibe with the 80s setting and the kid protagonists. The Paper Girls themselves are awfully mature for their what- 12ish years? I had a hard time buying their ages. Maybe I'm just out of touch with the young 'uns
Err...Ugh and stuff?Was this really written by the same guy who created Saga? Not that I'm a deliriously hysterical Saga fan or anything (yes, that's another series I read wrong), but I kinda sorta expected more from this because of Brian Vaughan's involvement. What more was I expecting, you ask? Well more maturity, for one. Okay, so the fact that this is called Paper GIRLS as opposed to um, you know, Paper WOMEN, should kinda sorta have clued me in as to the age of the characters. But it


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.