Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices #3) 
Innocent blood has been spilled on the steps of the Council Hall, the sacred stronghold of the Shadowhunters. In the wake of the tragic death of Livia Blackthorn, the Clave teeters on the brink of civil war. One fragment of the Blackthorn family flees to Los Angeles, seeking to discover the source of the disease that is destroying the race of warlocks. Meanwhile, Julian and Emma take desperate measures to put their forbidden love aside and undertake a perilous mission to Faerie to retrieve the Black Volume of the Dead. What they find in the Courts is a secret that may tear the Shadow World asunder and open a dark path into a future they could never have imagined. Caught in a race against time, Emma and Julian must save the world of Shadowhunters before the deadly power of the parabatai curse destroys them and everyone they love.
SPOILER REVIEWTrigger Warnings: grief, self mutilation, death, war, murderMy review for Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare was first posted on my blog. Find it here.Queen of Air and Darkness is the book I have been waiting for all year. I dont think I have ever anticipated a Cassandra Clare book as much as this one. The ending of Lord of Shadows scared me to my core and if you ask me about it today you have a 110% chance of me bursting into tears at the mere mention of it. This finale
I really liked this, best of this trilogy in my opinion, but I'm exhausted. It's so long. There were several points where things felt like it was ending but then I'd notice I still had HOURS left of my audiobook. A lot of the conclusion seemed to be setting up more series set in present day, which I'm all for, but I was more looking forward to how TDA will tie in with the upcoming The Last Hours series. But anyway, I did like this. Just feel overwhelmed.Audiobook review: Narrated by James

Things I liked: ◘ Cassandra Clares writing continues to improve immensely and was beautiful.◘ Lord Byron and Edgar Allan Poe have been two of my favourite poets since high school, and this book was partially inspired by poems from BOTH of them.◘ It had an abundance of hard-hitting, emotional moments. But they were also balanced out by the funny, light-hearted, happy, tender moments. ◘ EMMA AND THE BLACKTHORNS. They were the highlight as usual. Their immense love for each other hurts me.◘
My opinion on this is basically ONE LONG EXTENDED SCREEEEEAM. Ok I love this series. I absolutely am obsessed with it. My hEarT. Of course finales come with so many expectations, but this was amazing. But then I am Shadowhunter trash and these books can do no wrong afjdskald. I will say that is is incredibly hard to write a review...my brain is a smooshed swirl of emotions.but basically: GOOD JOB BOOK. YOU RIPPED ME IN HALF AND ALSO HEALED MY SOUL. BLESS. ➸ My ships. MY SHIPS.Look I had
this truly WAS the infinity war of the shadowhunter chronicles, it was so wild to see so many characters from across this universe play a role here and I LOVED IT. I've had like a month to process this book and okay like I don't think my brain and heart will EVER be able to process what this book just did to me but I'm going to try. So, yes below you can read my FULL REVIEW OF QUEEN OF AIR AND DARKNESS (also, I'm saying now I CANNOT PROMISE THIS REVIEW WILL BE SPOILER FREE OK YOU WERE WARNED)
don't know why there are so many complaints about age! I will be 29 when this books comes out. but there is nothing in this world that'll stop me from reading this book, or any other book I'm interested in, just because I'm "overage"!
Cassandra Clare
Kindle Edition | Pages: 912 pages Rating: 4.36 | 52513 Users | 7418 Reviews

Present Books In Pursuance Of Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices #3)
| Original Title: | Queen of Air and Darkness ASIN B075RS5MSP |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://thedarkartifices.com/ |
| Series: | The Dark Artifices #3, Shadowhunter Chronicles |
| Characters: | Livia Blackthorn, Arthur Blackthorn, Helen Blackthorn, Tiberius Blackthorn, Emma Cordelia Carstairs, Julian Atticus Blackthorn, Mark Blackthorn, Cristina Rosales |
| Setting: | Los Angeles, California,2012(United States) |
| Literary Awards: | Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction (2019) |
Explanation During Books Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices #3)
What if damnation is the price of true love?Innocent blood has been spilled on the steps of the Council Hall, the sacred stronghold of the Shadowhunters. In the wake of the tragic death of Livia Blackthorn, the Clave teeters on the brink of civil war. One fragment of the Blackthorn family flees to Los Angeles, seeking to discover the source of the disease that is destroying the race of warlocks. Meanwhile, Julian and Emma take desperate measures to put their forbidden love aside and undertake a perilous mission to Faerie to retrieve the Black Volume of the Dead. What they find in the Courts is a secret that may tear the Shadow World asunder and open a dark path into a future they could never have imagined. Caught in a race against time, Emma and Julian must save the world of Shadowhunters before the deadly power of the parabatai curse destroys them and everyone they love.
Specify About Books Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices #3)
| Title | : | Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices #3) |
| Author | : | Cassandra Clare |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 912 pages |
| Published | : | December 4th 2018 by Margaret K. McElderry Books |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Young Adult. Romance. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Young Adult Fantasy. Angels |
Rating About Books Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices #3)
Ratings: 4.36 From 52513 Users | 7418 ReviewsWrite Up About Books Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices #3)
Your age does not define how well or not you will/would like a book.Just because this is labeled as a YA book and you will be twenty something when it comes out doesn't mean that you can't enjoy it.If you are a big fan of Clare's series and end up reading it how ever old you may be, that's awesome. If you don't end up reading it, no big deal. I just don't see why people need to be saying that "this is the last Clare/Shadowhunter book I'll be reading" because it hasn't even come out yet, nor haveSPOILER REVIEWTrigger Warnings: grief, self mutilation, death, war, murderMy review for Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare was first posted on my blog. Find it here.Queen of Air and Darkness is the book I have been waiting for all year. I dont think I have ever anticipated a Cassandra Clare book as much as this one. The ending of Lord of Shadows scared me to my core and if you ask me about it today you have a 110% chance of me bursting into tears at the mere mention of it. This finale
I really liked this, best of this trilogy in my opinion, but I'm exhausted. It's so long. There were several points where things felt like it was ending but then I'd notice I still had HOURS left of my audiobook. A lot of the conclusion seemed to be setting up more series set in present day, which I'm all for, but I was more looking forward to how TDA will tie in with the upcoming The Last Hours series. But anyway, I did like this. Just feel overwhelmed.Audiobook review: Narrated by James

Things I liked: ◘ Cassandra Clares writing continues to improve immensely and was beautiful.◘ Lord Byron and Edgar Allan Poe have been two of my favourite poets since high school, and this book was partially inspired by poems from BOTH of them.◘ It had an abundance of hard-hitting, emotional moments. But they were also balanced out by the funny, light-hearted, happy, tender moments. ◘ EMMA AND THE BLACKTHORNS. They were the highlight as usual. Their immense love for each other hurts me.◘
My opinion on this is basically ONE LONG EXTENDED SCREEEEEAM. Ok I love this series. I absolutely am obsessed with it. My hEarT. Of course finales come with so many expectations, but this was amazing. But then I am Shadowhunter trash and these books can do no wrong afjdskald. I will say that is is incredibly hard to write a review...my brain is a smooshed swirl of emotions.but basically: GOOD JOB BOOK. YOU RIPPED ME IN HALF AND ALSO HEALED MY SOUL. BLESS. ➸ My ships. MY SHIPS.Look I had
this truly WAS the infinity war of the shadowhunter chronicles, it was so wild to see so many characters from across this universe play a role here and I LOVED IT. I've had like a month to process this book and okay like I don't think my brain and heart will EVER be able to process what this book just did to me but I'm going to try. So, yes below you can read my FULL REVIEW OF QUEEN OF AIR AND DARKNESS (also, I'm saying now I CANNOT PROMISE THIS REVIEW WILL BE SPOILER FREE OK YOU WERE WARNED)
don't know why there are so many complaints about age! I will be 29 when this books comes out. but there is nothing in this world that'll stop me from reading this book, or any other book I'm interested in, just because I'm "overage"!


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.