Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark #5) 
A seductive beauty he can never have, yet can't resist...
Cadeon Woede will stop at nothing to atone for the one wrong that will haunt him forever. But once he secures the key to his redemption, the halfling Holly Ashwin, Cade finds that the woman he thought he could use for his own ends and then forget haunts him as much as his past.
A tormented warrior she should fear, but can't deny...
Raised as a human, Holly never knew that some frightening legends are real until she encounters a brutal demon who inexplicably guards her like a treasure. Thrust into a sensual new world of myth and power, with him as her protector, she begins to crave the demon's wicked touch.
Surrender to dark desires...
Yet just when he earns Holly's trust, will Cade be forced to betray the only woman who can sate his wildest needs -- and claim his heart?
June 2019 Re-read: Cade still enrages me in this book - but at the same time, I'm unsure what he could have done differently. In the end, I'm content and satisfied with their HEA. Also, now I'm shooting to be caught up in time for Book 19....though it does appear that the KC's release speed of this series is going to allow that to happen.You can't say I'm not persistent. Even if it does take me forever to get anywhere. Sarah and I started this buddy read back in 2014, in anticipation of the

Rereading because Cade is bae AF I was going to skip Rydstrom's book but now I'm so curious! What did she do to him?!? What's wrong with him? I was going to jump onto Regin's book but I guess I'm reading them in order now.
Its been over a year since i picked up a book by Kresley Cole,and i could hit myself over that!"Dark Desires After Dusk" is the action-packed,entertaining and tantalizing paranormal romance in the "Immortals After Dark"-series that has left me mindblown with the cinematic experience of it!So thrilling and sexy at the same time,Kresley Cole has another winner in this one!!!In the earlier books we got to know the demon prince Cadeon Woede who was suffering guilt over losing his brothers kingdom to
3.5 stars
4.5 starsMy second favorite IAD book.Cadeon Woede is on a quest to help recover a mystical sword which was crafted to kill a specific immortal, who stole Cadeon's brother Rydstroms kingdom.Everyone blames Cadeon's for the loss and he has spent the last 900 years trying to atone.Imagine Cadeon's dilemma when he learns the price for the sword is his fated female Holly Ashwin. To get his Rydstrom's kingdom back, he would have to trade his female for the sword. What's a demon to do?This was one of
Kresley Cole
Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 368 pages Rating: 4.37 | 41764 Users | 1350 Reviews

Itemize Epithetical Books Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark #5)
| Title | : | Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark #5) |
| Author | : | Kresley Cole |
| Book Format | : | Mass Market Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 368 pages |
| Published | : | May 20th 2008 by Simon & Schuster |
| Categories | : | Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Demons |
Interpretation To Books Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark #5)
RITA Award-winning author Kresley Cole continues her bestselling Immortals After Dark series with this electrifying tale of a ruthless demon mercenary and the lovely young halfling who enchants him.A seductive beauty he can never have, yet can't resist...
Cadeon Woede will stop at nothing to atone for the one wrong that will haunt him forever. But once he secures the key to his redemption, the halfling Holly Ashwin, Cade finds that the woman he thought he could use for his own ends and then forget haunts him as much as his past.
A tormented warrior she should fear, but can't deny...
Raised as a human, Holly never knew that some frightening legends are real until she encounters a brutal demon who inexplicably guards her like a treasure. Thrust into a sensual new world of myth and power, with him as her protector, she begins to crave the demon's wicked touch.
Surrender to dark desires...
Yet just when he earns Holly's trust, will Cade be forced to betray the only woman who can sate his wildest needs -- and claim his heart?
Define Books Concering Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark #5)
| Original Title: | Dark Desires After Dusk |
| ISBN: | 1416576754 (ISBN13: 9781416576754) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Immortals After Dark #5 |
| Characters: | Cadeon Woede, Holly Ashwin |
| Setting: | New Orleans, Louisiana(United States) |
Rating Epithetical Books Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark #5)
Ratings: 4.37 From 41764 Users | 1350 ReviewsJudge Epithetical Books Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark #5)
Dark Desires After Dusk by Kresley ColeGenres: Adult, Paranormal, Romance, Suspense4.75 StarsFunny from the start. Skillfully written. Wonderful twist & turns that keep you engaged in the interactions of Cadeon and Holly. I'm not going to give any spoilers, so I will give a check list instead.1. Hot, steamy, sex? Yep!2. Strong Female with quirks that make you laugh? Yep!!3. Hot & delicious Male that can make you melt? Yep!!!4. So well written you don't want to stop reading? Yep!!!!IJune 2019 Re-read: Cade still enrages me in this book - but at the same time, I'm unsure what he could have done differently. In the end, I'm content and satisfied with their HEA. Also, now I'm shooting to be caught up in time for Book 19....though it does appear that the KC's release speed of this series is going to allow that to happen.You can't say I'm not persistent. Even if it does take me forever to get anywhere. Sarah and I started this buddy read back in 2014, in anticipation of the

Rereading because Cade is bae AF I was going to skip Rydstrom's book but now I'm so curious! What did she do to him?!? What's wrong with him? I was going to jump onto Regin's book but I guess I'm reading them in order now.
Its been over a year since i picked up a book by Kresley Cole,and i could hit myself over that!"Dark Desires After Dusk" is the action-packed,entertaining and tantalizing paranormal romance in the "Immortals After Dark"-series that has left me mindblown with the cinematic experience of it!So thrilling and sexy at the same time,Kresley Cole has another winner in this one!!!In the earlier books we got to know the demon prince Cadeon Woede who was suffering guilt over losing his brothers kingdom to
3.5 stars
4.5 starsMy second favorite IAD book.Cadeon Woede is on a quest to help recover a mystical sword which was crafted to kill a specific immortal, who stole Cadeon's brother Rydstroms kingdom.Everyone blames Cadeon's for the loss and he has spent the last 900 years trying to atone.Imagine Cadeon's dilemma when he learns the price for the sword is his fated female Holly Ashwin. To get his Rydstrom's kingdom back, he would have to trade his female for the sword. What's a demon to do?This was one of


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.