Books Download Free Brunettes Strike Back (Cheerleader Trilogy #2) Online

Share:
Books Download Free Brunettes Strike Back (Cheerleader Trilogy #2) Online
Brunettes Strike Back (Cheerleader Trilogy #2) Paperback | Pages: 249 pages
Rating: 3.83 | 1425 Users | 72 Reviews

Point Books To Brunettes Strike Back (Cheerleader Trilogy #2)

Original Title: Brunettes Strike Back (Cheerleader Trilogy, #2)
ISBN: 014240778X (ISBN13: 9780142407783)
Edition Language: English
Series: Cheerleader Trilogy #2
Setting: United States of America

Chronicle During Books Brunettes Strike Back (Cheerleader Trilogy #2)

Sequel to I Was A Non-Blonde Cheerleader from New York Times bestseller Kieran Scott!

New Jersey transplant and spunky brunette Annisa and her sand Dune High cheerleading squad are headed to nationals! Just when she thinks her blonde teammates have accepted her, some of the girls have suddenly made it their mission to convert Annisa to the blonde side. Annisa thinks her luck is finally changing when her old squad makes a surprise appearance at nationals, but soon it turns into a Jersey versus Florida turf battle. torn between two worlds, and two hair colors, can one non-blonde cheerleader make it through the sea of highlights and rock nationals her own way?

Details Based On Books Brunettes Strike Back (Cheerleader Trilogy #2)

Title:Brunettes Strike Back (Cheerleader Trilogy #2)
Author:Kieran Scott
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 249 pages
Published:May 10th 2007 by Speak (first published May 10th 2006)
Categories:Young Adult. Romance. Contemporary. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Realistic Fiction

Rating Based On Books Brunettes Strike Back (Cheerleader Trilogy #2)
Ratings: 3.83 From 1425 Users | 72 Reviews

Column Based On Books Brunettes Strike Back (Cheerleader Trilogy #2)
Whoops. I skipped this one... But funny thing... I understood the third book with out it... Boring, predictable plot, but a good read when your wanting a laugh I suppose.

The sequel to I was a Non-blonde cheerleader. I like these fluffy books, but, then again, I was a cheerleader in high school. [return][return]Still the only non-blonde on her Florida cheerleading squad, sixteen-year-old Annisa makes some decisions about how far she will go to fit in with her team while also staying true to herself.

Honestly, Annisa annoyed the hell out of me in this on, but I still read it quickly and enjoyed it (for the most part). This series is such a quick, light, and fluffy summer read!Happy reading!

Tottaly awsome! It was really intresting to read. I stayed up all night to read the last few chapters! Although I don't enjoy cheerleading, it was still a intresting book to read. It was humorous and descriptive, and I really liked this book. 5 STARS!!! :D

I'm such a sucker for delicious fluffy things.

I read "I was a Non-Blond Cheerleader" which was the prequel to this book, and loved it! My mom and I began reading this together, but we somehow got sidetracked and I hadn't picked it up in a few years. So, while trying to find a happy, funny book to read, I re-discovered this, and am dying to know how the story ends!

Another hilarious book by Kieran Scott! This time Annisa's newly found Florida world collides with her old Jersey world. Chaos ensues at the national cheerleading competition, with drama around every corner.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.