Books Download Free First and Only (Gaunt's Ghosts #1) Online

Share:

Itemize Out Of Books First and Only (Gaunt's Ghosts #1)

Title:First and Only (Gaunt's Ghosts #1)
Author:Dan Abnett
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 320 pages
Published:November 7th 2002 by The Black Library (first published 1999)
Categories:Science Fiction. 40k. Fiction
Books Download Free First and Only (Gaunt's Ghosts #1) Online
First and Only (Gaunt's Ghosts #1) Paperback | Pages: 320 pages
Rating: 4.25 | 5229 Users | 204 Reviews

Relation To Books First and Only (Gaunt's Ghosts #1)

In the Chaos-infested Sabbat system, Imperial Commissar Gaunt must lead his men through as much in-fighting amongst rival regiments as against the forces of Chaos.

For a thousand years, the Sabbat Worlds have been lost to the Imperium, claimed by the dread powers of Chaos. Now, a mighty crusade seeks to return the sector to Imperial rule. And at the forefront of that crusade are Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt and the Tanith First and Only – better known as Gaunt’s Ghosts. Trapped in the grinding trench warfare of Fortis Binary, the Ghosts find themselves drawn into a conspiracy to assassinate the crusade’s leader, Warmaster Macaroth. With enemies all around them and no one to trust, Gaunt and his men must find a way to save the warmaster and prevent the Sabbat Worlds Crusade from falling into anarchy – even if it means waging war on their supposed allies.

Read by Toby Longworth.

Describe Books Conducive To First and Only (Gaunt's Ghosts #1)

Original Title: First and Only
ISBN: 1841542687 (ISBN13: 9781841542683)
Edition Language: English
Series: Gaunt's Ghosts #1, Warhammer 40,000

Rating Out Of Books First and Only (Gaunt's Ghosts #1)
Ratings: 4.25 From 5229 Users | 204 Reviews

Piece Out Of Books First and Only (Gaunt's Ghosts #1)
I am military fiction lover and believe me this is trash. Leo Kessler is far more better in description of military action then this piece of mass produced Warhammer stuff. On the other hand it was enjoyable to read, but not as Sandy Mitchell's books. I was counting the death toll on the First and only regiment trough the books and seriously they would not make it trough the one book. The evil general, even more evil inquisitor plus evil rival regiment tried to kill our hero, who uncovered the

All of the Dan Abnett books I've read so far are good. If you're interested in the Warhammer 40k universe but don't care about the tabletop games, these are the books to read. Gaunt's Ghosts is about a light infantry regiment in the Imperial Guard. I'd say something like "these are trashy fun" but these are actually good books. The first book has politics, conspiracies, fights against the agents of Chaos, and some of Commissar Gaunt's backstory. If you like in-the-trenches war stories, read

I should not like this series, and everyone I know agrees with me. I can't help it! I sometimes indulge in military fiction, but never, never Warhammer. I only dared to read the first book because I had heard that there was more to it than I assumed (and the covers let on). Good characters, messed up plots, and Gaunt is a badass. Sometimes it does get a bit over my head, probably because of my utter Warhammer-ignorance, or maybe because it's getting a bit too military (I like to believe it's the

If you like Warhammer, even if you don't, regardless, this book kicks off one of the best action/adventure series I have ever read. Massive battles, intrigue, honor and brotherhood under fire make this book, much like the rest of the series, outstanding.

Why do I choose this book?: It was added to my read list looong time ago.Type of story: Future space wars.Keynote(s): Light versus Darkness;Time and place: 41st millennium, Empire, Sabbat Worlds.Main protagonist(s): <>Ibram Gaunt. At first he was called The Boy, then Cadet, then Colonel and finally the Commissar - Colonel;Main antagonist(s):<>Draker Flense. Colonel, field commander of the Jantine Patricians, one of the oldest and most venerated Guard regiments;<>Hechtor

Had read some good things about this series although I wasn't sold on an Imperial Guard story beforehand. Yet I took my chances and I didn't regret it.However, as this was a story of war & betrayal, it involved a lot of named squad members which at first were hard to remember through different reading sessions. I did like the differences in personalities that they had but in the end I don't think war stories like this are really my things.4 stars because it was a good story, interesting

Band of Brothers battles Star Wars' Dark Siths in Lord of The Ring's Mount Doom.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.