Books Download Free Good-Bye Def Leppard: I'll Miss Those Jeans Online

Share:

List Regarding Books Good-Bye Def Leppard: I'll Miss Those Jeans

Title:Good-Bye Def Leppard: I'll Miss Those Jeans
Author:Stef Kramer
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 301 pages
Published:May 5th 2015 (first published March 1st 2008)
Categories:Romance. New Adult. Young Adult. Love Story. Contemporary. Fiction
Books Download Free Good-Bye Def Leppard: I'll Miss Those Jeans  Online
Good-Bye Def Leppard: I'll Miss Those Jeans Kindle Edition | Pages: 301 pages
Rating: 4.13 | 276 Users | 20 Reviews

Narration To Books Good-Bye Def Leppard: I'll Miss Those Jeans

Amy Gaer is a busy working wife and mother with young twin boys and a precocious teenage daughter. After returning home from a hectic day at work, Amy greets her children and carves out a few minutes to listen to her daughter sing. A delicate, silky melody fills the air, and Amy's mind drifts back more than twenty years to a time when everything changed for her…

It's 1992. Grunge is on the rise. “Hair bands” are fading. Amy graduates from college and despite a talent for music, she's determined to chase the corporate ladder. Returning to rural Iowa for the summer to live at home with her parents, all her plans shift when Amy meets a local farmer named Nick. A romance blossoms and suddenly the previously banal landscape becomes beautiful. But settling into a life with Nick is far more complicated than she expected, and she is faced with decisions that will alter her life forever.

For fans of Emily Giffin and Sophie Kinsella, Goodbye Def Leppard (I'll Miss Those Jeans) is a lighthearted yet poignant tale about life, fate, and the difficult choices we make.

Itemize Books Toward Good-Bye Def Leppard: I'll Miss Those Jeans

Original Title: Good-bye Def Leppard: I'll Miss Those Jeans ASIN B00X6S7O34
Edition Language: English

Rating Regarding Books Good-Bye Def Leppard: I'll Miss Those Jeans
Ratings: 4.13 From 276 Users | 20 Reviews

Rate Regarding Books Good-Bye Def Leppard: I'll Miss Those Jeans
A wonderful love story and drama all rolled into one.When wannabe rock star Amy Gaer goes home for the summer to her parents from college she thought it would be the dullest summer of her life but while there she realises home has a lot to commend it.She meets Nick Klein, newly out of a disastrous marriage whom she is seriously attracted to but he is holding back until he is sure where his life is going but Amy has fallen head over heels.With pitfalls and a burgeoning new career in banking in

Im a bit puzzled about what this book was trying to achieve. The title was misleading. It implied an element of humour and promised some nostalgic hair-rock references, neither of which occurred. The first and last chapter seemed bolted on and not that relevant to the main story. Not sure what Nicks diary references were meant to reveal. I did keep reading, expecting to be enlightened at some point but all I got was an okay story with terrible proof-reading. There were so many errors, I started

It was alright. The grammatical errors got annoying though.

Stef Kramer is a writer, blogger, and CFO. She lives on a farm near Earling, Iowa with her husband, two children, and amusing pets. After receiving her Bachelors of Arts in English at the University of Iowa, she went on to obtain her MBA at Creighton University. In addition to her two blogs, she is happy to introduce Goodbye Def Leppard (I'll Miss Those Jeans) which was rated as "Outstanding" in

Cute little chick lite read. Mom retelling her kids the story of how she met and fell in love with her dad. I enjoyed the setting as it is set in Iowa and Omaha, where I love. Sweet little story of a woman finding herself and figuring out what matters to her in life. Wondering if it is autobiographical...

I rarely read autobiographies, but this is a novel that masquerades as one. It begins by asking the question I suspect every woman has asked, probably more than once through her life: how did I get here? Is it where I want to be?Then, in the course of going back through her memories of her life after she graduates from college and takes a job in banking--hey, did I make a mistake setting aside my music? didn't Mom want me to go to law school?--and thus sets in motion a series of decisions that

I'm not usually a big reader of romantic fiction, but how could I turn down a book that has Def Leppard in the title...some of my best memories come from the Def Leppard era, so I was ready for some nostalgia. Goodbye Def Leppard by Stef Kramer took me right back to the 90s, in the era I wore only ripped stone-wash jeans and oversized flannel shirts. Her writing is completely immersive, and her characters are so relatable and believable.How often does it happen that something unexpectedly

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.