Itemize Based On Books His Purrfect Mate (Mating Heat #2)
| Title | : | His Purrfect Mate (Mating Heat #2) |
| Author | : | Laurann Dohner |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 150 pages |
| Published | : | May 18th 2011 by Ellora's Cave |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Shapeshifters. Adult Fiction. Erotica |

Laurann Dohner
ebook | Pages: 150 pages Rating: 4.11 | 9438 Users | 294 Reviews
Commentary In Favor Of Books His Purrfect Mate (Mating Heat #2)
Shannon is a quarter puma but can't shift. She's just a human with a few extra genes. But she knows how dangerous shifters are and now she's their prey, captured by a group of werewolves for a deadly hunt. Then she's rescued by the biggest werewolf of them all. He's the sexiest male she's ever seen-jet-black hair, muscular body, piercing dark eyes and a growl that heats her blood.Anton's body responds fervently to Shannon and he vows to protect her with his life-only to discover she's the enemy. As the future alpha of his pack, Anton knows a cat will never be accepted. There'll be hell to pay. But it's mating heat, and he's about to lose all control to that driving sexual need. His wolf wants her, can smell her desire. There's no way to stop it now-his animal won't be denied.
Reader Advisory: This book contains a violent, graphic near-rape scene that is not for the faint of heart.
Mention Books To His Purrfect Mate (Mating Heat #2)
| Original Title: | His Purrfect Mate ISBN13 9781419934568 |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Mating Heat #2 |
Rating Based On Books His Purrfect Mate (Mating Heat #2)
Ratings: 4.11 From 9438 Users | 294 ReviewsJudgment Based On Books His Purrfect Mate (Mating Heat #2)
Ill take out anyone who harms you.Stunned, she gaped at him. Take out?His eyes darkened to near black. Ill kill them if they hurt you. I loved this right from the beginning. A werewolf who falls for a cat, which is frowned upon in his pack (I just love things that are forbidden, makes it extra steamy) =) Hed go insane if something were to happen to his sexy little kitten I need to read more of these shifter type books! didn't realise how hot it would get, the mounting and the biting! yum!!I5 His Purrfect Mate StarsAh ha! The Wolf and the Pussy Cat hehe. I loved the dynamic of this book! It was so different from anything I can remember reading. Shannon isnt really a true cat shifter because she cant actually shift. But that doesnt make her any less a target for her enemy. She is left treed and fighting for her life, only to be rescued by the unlikely hero. I loved that Anton is not at all prejudiced to something or someone different than himself. And his protective instincts are a
3.5! I enjoyed this one!

I really enjoyed His Purrfect Mate (Mating Heat #2). Upon meeting Anton in book 1 of the Mating Heat series (Mate Set), he was interesting but held no true appeal for me. That all changed in this book as I couldn't help but fall for both the man and his beast!Anton, werewolf shifter and next in line to be Alpha of his pack, and Shannon, one-quarter puma shifter who was raised outside of the shifter world, meet when he rescues her from the young werewolf pups intent on catching and killing a
This one was 100 times better than the first. The hero and heroine were actually quite likeable. Anton was so possessive and sweet with Shannon. I loved it. Shannon was adorable whenever she was frightened and practically climbed Anton. This was a sweet love story. If she continues this series I hope they are as enjoyable as this one and not like the first book.
Anton the Alpha wolf who is also the next in line to take over the pack and Shannon the quarter puma will suffer a lot until they mate in this book.Especially Shannon suffers from page 1 until the last page.Firstly, Shannon will be almost raped and killed by a few stupid wolves from Anton's pack.Then, almost all the wolves from Anton's pack will dislike her because she is a cat and she smells funny.Then, Anton's mother will give her to the other pumas because she wants her son to be the next
I liked this one. The shifter world seems pretty clear. The hero was nicely alpha but wasn't an ass and he was never nasty to the heroine. I was pretty amused at the way the heroine climbed anything in reach when she was scared. The characterization of both of them was well done. I liked how even the "good" shifters were not all good. The writing was nicely done and the plot made sense. The sex was plenty hot and there was plenty of it. I'll definitely read more in this series.Thanks melissaB


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.