Define Containing Books The Lion's Lady (Crown's Spies #1)
| Title | : | The Lion's Lady (Crown's Spies #1) |
| Author | : | Julie Garwood |
| Book Format | : | Mass Market Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 360 pages |
| Published | : | March 1st 1991 by Pocket Books (first published December 1st 1988) |
| Categories | : | Romance. Historical Romance. Historical. Historical Fiction. Regency |

Julie Garwood
Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 360 pages Rating: 4.17 | 20203 Users | 722 Reviews
Explanation In Pursuance Of Books The Lion's Lady (Crown's Spies #1)
Christina Bennett had taken London society by storm. The ravishing beauty guarded the secret of her mysterious past until the night Lyon, Marquis of Lyonwood, stole a searching, sensuous kiss. An arrogant nobleman with a pirate's passions, he tasted the wild fire smoldering beneath Christina's cool charm and swore to possess her...But the feisty and defiant Christina would not be so easily conquered. Mistress of her heart and of her fortune, she resisted Lyon's sensuous caresses. She dared not surrender to his love...for then, she must also forsake her precious secret...and her promised destiny!
List Books Toward The Lion's Lady (Crown's Spies #1)
| Original Title: | The Lion's Lady |
| ISBN: | 067173783X (ISBN13: 9780671737832) |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://www.juliegarwood.com/ |
| Series: | Crown's Spies #1 |
| Characters: | Christina Bennet, Marquis of Lyonwood, Sir Fenton Richards |
| Setting: | London, England,1810(United Kingdom) Black Hills, South Dakota,1797(United States) |
Rating Containing Books The Lion's Lady (Crown's Spies #1)
Ratings: 4.17 From 20203 Users | 722 ReviewsJudgment Containing Books The Lion's Lady (Crown's Spies #1)
Loved this so very much. I've been slow on reading lately but I really enjoyed every moment I could spend in this romantic world Julie created. Her heroines just fit me and I adore the humor and the passion. Its just so exactly what I need every time.First off I need to say, I loved the prologue. It was so well written and touching that it left me feeling that Black Eagle and Merry were well deserving of their own story.Christina is one of the funniest of Garwood's characters I've read and Lyon the most determined. Together they are a one of my favorite couples in the Crown Spies series.One of the best exchanges between Lyon and Christina takes place at their wedding reception. Here is a snippet: Lyon shook his head. "I can't take much more
ADORED this one even more then The Bride! Perfect hero and heroine! I loved how enchanted by her he was from the very beginning! And her wild spirit and sassiness were fantastic! They really brought to surface his OTT alpha protectiveness -even though she could defend herself better than anyone - and possessiveness, as well as love and caring! Completely swoon worthy! Lyon and his Lioness really were PERFECT

I don't usually like Julie Garwood books but she is really popular and I have read The Secret and enjoyed it enough that I'm eager to give her a chance. On the contrary, I have already read the second book in this series Guardian Angel and I didn't finished it because the heroine is so irritating. This one was written in 1988 but I didn't know about it while reading and it didn't feel old school at all. It's a paradox regarding the fact that I was annoyed with this in the second book. But it
One of my favorite Garwood books. I love her heroines, and Christina Bennett, raised by Native American Indians, is a fish out of water in Regency England. Not that that stops her from taking the city by storm while riding bare-back and finding her fierce Lyon. Some classic LOL moments in this book. And my favorite scene?Lyon dismounted, slapped his horse on the hindquarters as a signal to take to the stables, then called out to Christina's former butler. "Elbert? What are you doing with my
Another Garwood, another fun read. It must be my destiny to read and enjoy all her books. :)This book is set in the Regency Era, but it's far from being a typical Regency Romance. Yes, you have the ton, the balls and the somewhat rakish hero, but you also have a most unusual heroine, a white Englishwoman who has been raised by and is a proud member of the "savage" Dakota tribe of Native American indians. Very interesting!When she was only 2 years old, Christina Bennett was "adopted" by the
Christina was such a unique heroine! She was independent, proud, stubborn and matched wills with Lyon on so many levels. Lyon was just as proud and stubborn, but when he fell for Christina...haha! He had no idea what was in store for him! His lioness was a fierce warrior in her own ways and darned if it didnt cause fantastic fireworks along the way! These two were the perfect pair. A battle of wits, sensuality, and humor, with a mystery to solve and past hurts to air out are just a part of their


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.