Present Books In Favor Of The Probability of Miracles
| Original Title: | The Probability of Miracles |
| ISBN: | 1595143688 (ISBN13: 9781595143686) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Setting: | Portland, Maine(United States) |
| Literary Awards: | Milwaukee County Teen Book Award Nominee (2013), Missouri Gateway Readers Award Nominee (2014) |

Wendy Wunder
Hardcover | Pages: 360 pages Rating: 3.92 | 9479 Users | 1286 Reviews
Details Based On Books The Probability of Miracles
| Title | : | The Probability of Miracles |
| Author | : | Wendy Wunder |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 360 pages |
| Published | : | December 8th 2011 by Razorbill |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Contemporary. Romance. Realistic Fiction |
Representaion Concering Books The Probability of Miracles
Dry, sarcastic, sixteen-year-old Cam Cooper has spent the last seven years in and out hospitals. The last thing she wants to do in the short life she has left is move 1,500 miles away to Promise, Maine - a place known for the miraculous events that occur there. But it's undeniable that strange things happen in Promise: everlasting sunsets; purple dandelions; flamingoes in the frigid Atlantic; an elusive boy named Asher; and finally, a mysterious envelope containing a list of things for Cam to do before she dies. As Cam checks each item off the list, she finally learns to believe - in love, in herself, and even in miracles.A debut novel from an immensely talented new writer, The Probability of Miracles crackles with wit, romance and humor and will leave readers laughing and crying with each turn of the page.
Rating Based On Books The Probability of Miracles
Ratings: 3.92 From 9479 Users | 1286 ReviewsNotice Based On Books The Probability of Miracles
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/2.5 StarsCam has been battling neuroblastoma for the past seven years. She has been to every specialist and endured every treatment. Her most recent scan tells her theres nothing else that can be done. While Cam is prepared to give up her fight, her mother isnt so willing to let her go just yet. Packing up a U-Haul and moving from Florida to a town in Maine called Promise is the last hope. Does this secluded little place really haveMy review can also be found on my blog Collections.3 - 3.5 starsThis is mostly what I kept thinking while reading the book: 'Hmm...' Which equaled other sentences like 'When am I going to get hooked to this story?' and 'I'm not feeling it.' Basically this book didn't quite do it for me. I really wanted to like it. In fact, I was hoping to LOVE it. But it didn't happen. I didn't hate it though. I thought it was just okay.The Probability of Miracles reminded me in a way of an Australian
BEAUTIFUL. Simply beautiful.I had no idea what to expect when I started this book. I don't typically like books that tend to be heavy. I like my books light and fluffy. Afterall, they are my escape. The synopsis does a pretty good job of summarizing the book, but it doesn't tell you how beautiful the writing is. (sigh)I loved Cam and Asher. I loved Nana and Pery. All of the characters were great and did such a great job of complimenting one another. Nana is hilarious. I found it hilarious that

Very different reading experience from TFIOS. I really enjoyed it but it was incredibly overwhelming and sad. Very realistic so if you want something with a bit more depth, read this. It had a cute romance and a honest ending. I don't know, its an amazing read but not something I'd want to really reread.
There is only one word that can properly describe this book and that word is bittersweet. From the moment I started it, I just knew heartbreak was inevitable and boy was I ever right! Despite knowing this, I couldn't help but fall in love with Cam and hope for a miracle. There was something about her that just pulled me right in and had me rooting for her against the odds. I also really loved the Flamingo List, I'm always a huge fan of books with lists! My only complaint about this book is that
2011/336pgs About the Book: Cam is a teen who is living with cancer. Her recent doctor visit didn't turn out well and she doesn't have much hope. But her mom isn't about to give up and convinces Cam that they should spend the summer in Promise, Maine, a place where miracles happen. Cam is cynical and doesn't believe in miracles, but in a town where flamingos visit and sunsets last forever, Cam has a summer to believe in miracles.Sarah Teenlibrarian Says: Tough topics like teens dying can be
Alright, so I was originally going to give this book only three stars but...I have a lot of unexpected love for this book. That I did not except to have, especially when I first started it. RTC. I promise???


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.