Books Download Promise Me (Myron Bolitar #8) Free

Share:

Specify Books Toward Promise Me (Myron Bolitar #8)

Original Title: Promise Me
ISBN: 0451219244 (ISBN13: 9780451219244)
Edition Language: English
Series: Myron Bolitar #8
Characters: Myron Bolitar
Books Download Promise Me (Myron Bolitar #8) Free
Promise Me (Myron Bolitar #8) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 504 pages
Rating: 3.99 | 25778 Users | 1446 Reviews

Point Regarding Books Promise Me (Myron Bolitar #8)

Title:Promise Me (Myron Bolitar #8)
Author:Harlan Coben
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 504 pages
Published:March 27th 2007 by Dutton (first published 2006)
Categories:Mystery. Fiction. Thriller. Crime. Suspense. Mystery Thriller. Adult

Narrative As Books Promise Me (Myron Bolitar #8)

The school year is almost over. In these last pressure cooker months of high school, some kids will make the all too common and all too dangerous mistake of drinking and driving. But Myron is determined to help keep his friends’ children safe, and so he makes two neighborhood girls promise him that if they are ever in a bind but are afraid to call their parents, they will call him. Several nights later, the call comes at two a.m. The next day, a girl is missing, and Myron is the last person who saw her. Desperate to fulfill a well-intentioned promise turned horribly wrong, Myron races to find her before she’s gone forever.

Rating Regarding Books Promise Me (Myron Bolitar #8)
Ratings: 3.99 From 25778 Users | 1446 Reviews

Assessment Regarding Books Promise Me (Myron Bolitar #8)
This book drew me in from the very beginning. Every page was a new tale of excitement. I was surprised at how it turned in the end but surprised is always good.I loved this book and would recommend it to my friends.

Harlan Coben you did it again!Myron is a Sportsagent who has a history with the FBI (he worked for them in the past). One day a family friend of his dissapears, however he feels the need to find her. So he starts an investigation with his partner in crime Win. This book was another one in his Myron Bolitar series. The book started a bit slowly which reduced my rating to 4 stars, but I can't get enough of the amazing plot twists! Harlan has the gift to keep you on the edge of your seat and to



Review to follow

Promise Me didn't live up to my expectations, but it wasn't a complete let down either. The plot was interesting enough to make me want to read more, but that's about it. It had far too many main characters (many of them very unlikable), too many suspects and too many conclusions. I really liked how it ended though- the ending definitely saved the whole book. Overall, I did like it, but it was very muddled and lacked structure. I'll be interested to read more from Coben, though.

Im loving the Myron Bolitar series and Promise Me was as strong as its predecessors. The more recent books delve into specific relationships and Promise Me focuses on teen pressures, and parent relationships on a number of levels. One character in this book had a life view that she was more motivated to help those teens who were making better life choices and this book gave readers a better viewpoint on that. I love that Coben challenges stereotypes, males/females being treated differently, just

***3,5*** stars - It's been awhile since I read a Harlan Coben book and it was great to get reacquainted with Myron Bolitar. I think this is one of my favourite Myron stories (to be honest: I read this one before) We get to see a more sensitive side of his personality is revealed. I also liked how he's moving on with his life. I'm like Esperanza; I just never liked Jessica Culver. Ali Wilder on the other hand is a more realistic, "normal" character and I like her very much. This was a very

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.