Books Download The Realms of the Gods (The Immortals #4) Free

Share:
Books Download The Realms of the Gods (The Immortals #4) Free
The Realms of the Gods (The Immortals #4) Paperback | Pages: 347 pages
Rating: 4.32 | 51212 Users | 911 Reviews

Point Containing Books The Realms of the Gods (The Immortals #4)

Title:The Realms of the Gods (The Immortals #4)
Author:Tamora Pierce
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 347 pages
Published:January 1st 2006 by Simon Pulse (first published November 1st 1996)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Science Fiction Fantasy. Fiction. Childrens

Interpretation Conducive To Books The Realms of the Gods (The Immortals #4)

During a dire battle against the fearsome Skinners, Daine and her mage teacher Numair are swept into the Divine Realms. Though happy to be alive, they are not where they want to be. They are desperately needed back home, where their old enemy, Ozorne, and his army of strange creatures are waging war against Tortall.

Trapped in the mystical realms Daine discovers her mysterious parentage. And as these secrets of her past are revealed so is the treacherous way back to Tortall. So they embark on an extraordinary journey home, where the fate of all Tortall rests with Daine and her wild magic.

Particularize Books Toward The Realms of the Gods (The Immortals #4)

Original Title: The Realms of the Gods
ISBN: 141690817X (ISBN13: 9781416908173)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Immortals #4, Tortall, Tortall (chronological order) #13 , more
Characters: Veralidaine Sarrasri, Numair Salmalín, Rikash Moonsword, Ozorne, Skysong (Kitten)

Rating Containing Books The Realms of the Gods (The Immortals #4)
Ratings: 4.32 From 51212 Users | 911 Reviews

Column Containing Books The Realms of the Gods (The Immortals #4)
Here's the thing. Here's what really grinds my gears. I lived and breathed Tamora Pierce's books when I was a kid. And as a 15 year old dumbass with a massive crush on one of my teachers, I thought making Numair and Daine a couple was an act of literary genius. But after rereading this series as an adult, I have to wonder what exactly the fuck Pierce was thinking.Portraying a relationship between a 16 year old girl and a guy in his 30s as sweet and romantic rather than predatory is bad enough,

Graded By: StephanieCover Story: ExoticBFF Charm: Yay to PlatinumSwoonworthy Scale: 10Talky Talk: Well-RoundedBonus Factors: The Darkings, Stormwings, Apocalypse ImageryRelationship Status: Take Me With YouRead the full book report here.

This was the first of Pierce's work that I've stopped reading near the end and just skipped through the rest. It was so bad. Honestly, I was thinking in my head most of the time "blah,blah,blah" because that's what it was! It contained useless plot lines and a waste of a perfectly good herione. Don't even get me started on the off-hand romance that was just sprung on us. (Spoiler) I mean a make-out session right after dealing with giant spider gods? REALLY? Gross. And then to learn Daine had

NO! Why does this five-star series have to end in this way!?Okay, so writing this review literary HURTS! The Immortals series was all set to become a new favourite of mine. It combined political intrigue with a unique magic system and contained an immediately lovable set of characters and almost more animals than it does pages. But this concluding chapter negates everything the preceding instalments set out to do and left me feeling uncomfortable and confused.The book began with the central

Well, this wraps up my reread of the Immortals quartet. I'd only read this series once before (compared to my many rereads of Protector of the Small and Song of the Lioness), so I am glad I revisited. But my opinions on this book were not swayed. While fun things happen and the Darkings are adorable, I'm still skeptical of the worldbuilding of the Realms of the Gods, and I cannot rate a book with this romance any higher. Seriously, Numair? You're a grown man and she's sixteen. Gross.I would say

This wasn't supposed to be the next book I finished. I was planning to get through Eulalia! first, but I woke up one morning and rolled over and grabbed this one for no good reason except it's easier to read paperbacks than hardbacks when you're lying on your side because you don't want to get up, and also because your cat is sitting on your hip.Anyhow. That was yesterday. I think I read five chapters or so before breakfast. And then I had to face the truth: I'm addicted to these books. I crave

In this the final installment of the Immortals series Diane spends most of the book in the divine realms after being saved from certain death by her parents who are both gods. Apparently the Greater Gods decided they didn't have enough gods in their panthenon so they decided to make Diane's mother Sarra into the Green Lady, a goddess of midwifery only known it seems by people in the village where she lived. Wouldn't that make a great High School reunion story, "Uh, yeah, so you know I dated the

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.