Books Exile for Dreamers (Stranje House #2) Download Free Online

Share:

Details Books Toward Exile for Dreamers (Stranje House #2)

Original Title: Exile for Dreamers
ISBN: 0765376024 (ISBN13: 9780765376022)
Edition Language: English
Series: Stranje House #2
Books Exile for Dreamers (Stranje House #2) Download Free Online
Exile for Dreamers (Stranje House #2) Hardcover | Pages: 384 pages
Rating: 4.12 | 1203 Users | 195 Reviews

Interpretation In Favor Of Books Exile for Dreamers (Stranje House #2)

It’s 1814. Napoleon has escaped his imprisonment on Elba. Europe is in shambles. Britain is at war on four fronts. And at Stranje House, a School for Unusual Girls, five young ladies are secretly being trained for a world of spies, diplomacy, and war.

Tess Aubreyson can’t run far enough or fast enough to escape the prophetic dreams that haunt her. Dreams bring nothing but death and grief, and Tess refuses to accept that she may be destined for the same madness that destroyed her mother. Until her disturbing dreams become the only means of saving Lord Ravencross, the man she loves, and her fellow students at Stranje House. Tess’s old friend, the traitorous Lady Daneska, and Ghost, the ruthless leader of the Iron Crown, have returned to England, intent on paving the way for Napoleon’s invasion. Can the young ladies of Stranje House prevail once more? Or is England destined to fall into the hands of the power-mad dictator?

Identify Appertaining To Books Exile for Dreamers (Stranje House #2)

Title:Exile for Dreamers (Stranje House #2)
Author:Kathleen Baldwin
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 384 pages
Published:May 24th 2016 by Tor Teen
Categories:Historical. Historical Fiction. Young Adult. Romance. Fantasy. Mystery. Regency

Rating Appertaining To Books Exile for Dreamers (Stranje House #2)
Ratings: 4.12 From 1203 Users | 195 Reviews

Evaluation Appertaining To Books Exile for Dreamers (Stranje House #2)
Another excellent Stranje House tale, a sequel to A School For Unusual Girls. The first book was about an academy for girls who didn't fit into their neat little cubbyholes in Regency England, girls who had "abilities" that scared their families, or who liked to study engineering, or take long runs every morning. Their fed-up families would send them to Miss Stranje's school, known for its strict discipline and draconian measures.What the clueless families didn't realize is Miss Stranje's school

I love the storyline of this series. I love how girls are made into something other than simpering ladies who talks about dresses. I love how each girls with different personalities are given a chance to shine.BUT as much as I love this, Exile for Dreamers is something of a disappointment. I kinda enjoyed the first book which was narrated by Georgie but this one kinda fell flat for me. Maybe because the heroine annoys me sometimes and the romance between her and the hero is a little bit boring.

I'm enjoying this series. I like how it centers on can do females in a time when they were often held back.

3.5 stars

3.5 stars rounded up I have an unfair fondness for this series that started out with The School for Unusual Girls and for each of the girls of the Stranje House including Miss Stranje herself and even Madam Cho so it was a delight continuing the series in Tess (who played a major role in the first book) POV although I have to admit that I really missed Georgies quirky, light and fun perspective. The plot basically revolves around Tess unique prophetic dreams and how the characters work together

WOW I loved this book!! As I was reading, I debated on giving it 4, or even 3, stars because there were a couple parts that seemed to drag, but after that ending, how could one not give it 5 stars?!? I loved seeing things from Tess's point of view; her character was so well done! I enjoyed all the action and suspense and excitement. It did take a little bit for me to really, really start loving the book, but by the last half/third I could NOT put it down!!!I would also like to comment on the

It is unusual for me to love a book so much and expectantly (and warily) look to book two with the same enthusiasm... Why? Because USUALLY book two in a series doesn't quite live up to the hype and excitement of book one. (Hello, The Empire Strikes Back) Not only was this book better than the first, but it was actually a stronger book in every sense of the word. The storyline was better. The characters, both old and new, were wonderful to see unfold. The romance was slightly up-ed as well, but

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.