Mention Of Books All Our Yesterdays
| Title | : | All Our Yesterdays |
| Author | : | Cristin Terrill |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 362 pages |
| Published | : | September 3rd 2013 by Disney Hyperion (first published August 1st 2013) |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Science Fiction. Time Travel. Dystopia |
Cristin Terrill
Hardcover | Pages: 362 pages Rating: 4.03 | 20789 Users | 3283 Reviews
Commentary Supposing Books All Our Yesterdays
Em is locked in a bare, cold cell with no comforts. Finn is in the cell next door. The Doctor is keeping them there until they tell him what he wants to know. Trouble is, what he wants to know hasn't happened yet.Em and Finn have a shared past, but no future unless they can find a way out. The present is torture - being kept apart, overhearing each other's anguish as the Doctor relentlessly seeks answers. There's no way back from here, to what they used to be, the world they used to know. Then Em finds a note in her cell which changes everything. It's from her future self and contains some simple but very clear instructions. Em must travel back in time to avert a tragedy that's about to unfold. Worse, she has to pursue and kill the boy she loves to change the future.

Describe Books In Pursuance Of All Our Yesterdays
| Original Title: | All Our Yesterdays |
| ISBN: | 1423176375 (ISBN13: 9781423176374) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Characters: | Marina Marchetti, Finn Abbott |
| Literary Awards: | ITW Thriller Award for Best Young Adult Novel (2014), Missouri Gateway Readers Award Nominee (2016) |
Rating Of Books All Our Yesterdays
Ratings: 4.03 From 20789 Users | 3283 ReviewsEvaluate Of Books All Our Yesterdays
I really loved the premise of the book and the first 50% certainly delivered on the intrigue. The plot was thickening, the tension was building, and I was really curious to see how this was going to end! However, the second half ended up being really chaotic and repetitive. You blow up a balloon and release it and all the air flies out like pffrrrrtttt. That is my super professional description of what the book felt like to me.I hated this. No, wait, I loved this. No, no-I hated it....Right? Still, even after having finished a day and a half ago, I still don't know what I think of this book. It played with my heart on the deepest emotional level possible...and, for once, I don't know if that was a good thing. Dealing with matters of the heart are messy. There is no way to make rational decisions when your heart is split down the middle-I believe that with my whole soul. And, believe it or not, I'm not even talking
Im offended. I dont know what this book was actually trying to do but all it accomplished was just to compound the thinking that if you need something done, do not send teenagers to do it.Im not a teenager by any means, but come ON, they deserve better representation than this.*smh*It failed at thrilling since most of the book kept focusing on the wrong things. Like why are we spending so much time listening to these clueless characters having a back and forth on the same old things over and

Hey, PH readers! Want to win an ARC of All Our Yesterdays? And to the rest of you, want a finished copy of the book? Join my giveaways now! Head on over the blog to get a chance to win! Wow. That was one fantastic ride.Just so everyone knows, I love Time Travel stories. This adoration started after I read Jude Deveraux's A Knight in Shining Armor, where a young woman finds a man from the 1500s transported in her time and she to his later. The idea of changing the future by going back to the
"There's always hope for us..."Love, love, love that this was a standalone. The beginning was so dramatic which pulled me in right away (reminded me of the beginning of Shatter Me, I don't know why, I just love prison/dungeon scenes), and while a lot of things were predictable, the book was still a worthwhile read & really no boring parts. Loved Fin & Em and even, in some ways, James. I thought the action was perfect and the funeral scene at the end was great with the flashbacks with Fin
*4,5 stars*I don't know how to start this review.I could probably say that I regret not reading this book sooner. I could say that if you haven't read this book, you have to give it a chance. I could say that there were a lot of good things about this unique story that I loved, and I hope that you could love them too. The thing is, that whatever I'm about to say, is never going to do this book justice. I keep thinking about this story because it just blew my mind. It blew it. So I'll do my best
See more reviews at YA Midnight ReadsThank you Bloomsbury for sending me this copy. No compensation was given or taken to alter this review. 'But it's the last line that makes me scramble for the toilet in the corner of my cell. You have to kill him.' I guess it's no lie that I am an absolute stingy person when it comes to giving out 5 stars. To me, they are the rarest gems of the pile. Being this, I believe I should be permitted to just throw confetti across the room and say, "READ THIS BOOK


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.