Books Free Download Chesapeake Blue (Chesapeake Bay Saga #4)

Share:

Define Books To Chesapeake Blue (Chesapeake Bay Saga #4)

Original Title: Chesapeake Blue (Chesapeake Bay Saga, #4)
ISBN: 0515136263 (ISBN13: 9780515136265)
Edition Language: English
Series: Chesapeake Bay Saga #4
Characters: Dru Whitcomb Banks, Seth Quinn
Setting: St. Christopher, Maryland(United States)
Literary Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America Nominee for Contemporary Single Title Romance (2003)
Books Free Download Chesapeake Blue (Chesapeake Bay Saga #4)
Chesapeake Blue (Chesapeake Bay Saga #4) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 357 pages
Rating: 4.18 | 29405 Users | 835 Reviews

Describe Based On Books Chesapeake Blue (Chesapeake Bay Saga #4)

Title:Chesapeake Blue (Chesapeake Bay Saga #4)
Author:Nora Roberts
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 357 pages
Published:January 27th 2004 by Berkley Books (first published November 4th 2002)
Categories:Romance. Contemporary Romance. Fiction. Contemporary. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Adult. Audiobook

Explanation During Books Chesapeake Blue (Chesapeake Bay Saga #4)

Seth Quinn is finally home.

It's been a long journey. After a harrowing boyhood with his drug-addicted mother, Seth had been taken in by the Quinn family, growing up with three older brothers who'd watched over him with love.

Now a grown man returning from Europe as a successful painter, Seth is settling down on Maryland's Eastern Shore, surrounded once again by Cam, Ethan, and Phil, their wives and children, and all the blessed chaos of the extended Quinn clan. Finally, he's back in the little blue-and-white house where there's always a boat at the dock, a rocker on the porch, and a dog in the yard.

Still, a lot has changed in St. Christopher's since he's been gone—and the most intriguing change of all is the presence of Dru Whitcomb Banks. A city girl who has opened a florist shop in this seaside town, she craves independence and the challenge of establishing herself without the influence of her wealthy connections. In Seth, she sees another kind of challenge—a challenge that she can't resist.

But storms are brewing that are about to put their relationship to the test. Dru's past has made her sensitive to deception and slow to trust. And Seth's past has made him a target of blackmail—as a secret he's kept hidden for years threatens to explode, destroying his new life and his new love.

Rating Based On Books Chesapeake Blue (Chesapeake Bay Saga #4)
Ratings: 4.18 From 29405 Users | 835 Reviews

Critique Based On Books Chesapeake Blue (Chesapeake Bay Saga #4)
*Buddy reading with Blacky <333*Review to come

loved this series! so sad now that it's over. an absolute must-read for lovers of small town, family love stories.

This is, in my opinion, the best book in the Chesapeake Bay Saga, hands down. I really wasn't totally into the previous three. They were good, but not great, and I honestly continued on with the series mainly because of my loyalty to Nora books... I just felt the need to finish it out, even though I really wasn't all that sucked in. But this book was different, and it felt more like true Nora. I was pulled in by the characters and their witty, entertaining personalities. I was intrigued and then

The main thing I object is, cliché. Am I that stupid? Yes, I am. I really enjoy romances, quick light fix of alpha male and alpha female, just its hard to find an intelligent romance. But it is. Most of them are so badly written, that every time when I see so many 5 stars, I think about the readers and the old lady and her cats metaphor. Don't you have any whatsoever criteria if you rate THIS book 5 stars? Why do they have to be so transparent? Quick fix doesn't necessarily need to be shallow as

The main thing I object is, cliché. Am I that stupid? Yes, I am. I really enjoy romances, quick light fix of alpha male and alpha female, just its hard to find an intelligent romance. But it is. Most of them are so badly written, that every time when I see so many 5 stars, I think about the readers and the old lady and her cats metaphor. Don't you have any whatsoever criteria if you rate THIS book 5 stars? Why do they have to be so transparent? Quick fix doesn't necessarily need to be shallow as

3.5 starsThis turned out to be the best of the bunch for me. I was more into the romance than any of the previous ones. Still could've done without Gloria DeLauter rearing her ugly head again (even though it was expected, I'd still been hoping Roberts would've been done with that part of the storyline but nope) (view spoiler)[but I'll give credit for the fact that Dru basically took matters into her own hands when Seth finally told her what was goingon (hide spoiler)].And I liked how, when all

I am so happy that I was able to read Seth Quinns story. From the time I first meet him in Sea Swept (1st book in the Quinn Brothers Saga), I fell in love with the lonely, distrustful abused grandson of Ray Quinn, the amazing man, who with his now dead wife, Stella, had adopted Cam, Ethan and Phillip as broken children and with love and care enabling them to become strong and good men.Despite the emotional damage in his childhood, with the love and support from his brothers has grown into a fine

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.