Books Free Download Heart-Shaped Box Online

Share:

Itemize Books During Heart-Shaped Box

Original Title: Heart-Shaped Box
ISBN: 0061147931 (ISBN13: 9780061147937)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Judas Coyne, Marybeth Stacy Kimball, Daniel Wooten, Craddock James McDermott, Anna McDermott
Setting: Piecliff, New York(United States) New York State(United States)
Literary Awards: Bram Stoker Award for Best First Novel (2007), Locus Award for Best First Novel (2008), Macavity Award Nominee for Best First Mystery Novel (2008), ITW Thriller Award for Best First Novel (2008), British Fantasy Award Nominee for Best Novel (2008)
Books Free Download Heart-Shaped Box  Online
Heart-Shaped Box Hardcover | Pages: 376 pages
Rating: 3.83 | 100986 Users | 8299 Reviews

Specify Appertaining To Books Heart-Shaped Box

Title:Heart-Shaped Box
Author:Joe Hill
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 376 pages
Published:February 13th 2007 by William Morrow
Categories:Horror. Fiction. Thriller. Fantasy. Paranormal. Ghosts. Supernatural

Representaion In Pursuance Of Books Heart-Shaped Box

Aging, self-absorbed rock star Judas Coyne has a thing for the macabre -- his collection includes sketches from infamous serial killer John Wayne Gacy, a trepanned skull from the 16th century, a used hangman's noose, Aleister Crowley's childhood chessboard, etc. -- so when his assistant tells him about a ghost for sale on an online auction site, he immediately puts in a bid and purchases it.

The black, heart-shaped box that Coyne receives in the mail not only contains the suit of a dead man but also his vengeance-obsessed spirit. The ghost, it turns out, is the stepfather of a young groupie who committed suicide after the 54-year-old Coyne callously used her up and threw her away. Now, determined to kill Coyne and anyone who aids him, the merciless ghost of Craddock McDermott begins his assault on the rocker's sanity.

Rating Appertaining To Books Heart-Shaped Box
Ratings: 3.83 From 100986 Users | 8299 Reviews

Article Appertaining To Books Heart-Shaped Box
Have I mentioned how much I'm loving horror at the moment?! Gah so good, this book was perfect for my tastes and I really enjoyed it. Rock Star Jude Coyne is living with his newest 20 year younger girl who is dubbed Georgia because that's where she's from. Jude stars off as a strange, aging, and rude rock star. Jude see's a ghost for sale and immediately buys it because why not? It works with his image he's created around himself. The suit arrives and shit starts going down right away, the rooms

I remember looking at this book at my local Barnes & Nobles years ago, I was strangely drawn to the title and it's meaning which always puzzled me but the cover was intriguing, not sure what took me so long to read it but Im so glad that I finally dived in. Sometimes it's hard to pick a new book to read but it's still a delicious torment even if you don't know what is good enough to wrap your mind around, this was a good pick and it was recommended by a friend so I read it with pretty high

It was fun taking this ride down the night road again, this time on audio. I was not crazy about the narrator, nor the musical bits in between the chapters, but the story itself is still good, though maybe not quite as good as I remembered. Still, Craddock and his creepy eyes remain scary AF.Recommended!



The scariest thing about Joe Hill's debut book, Heart Shaped Box, isn't the actual story, but what lies between the front cover and the inside title page of the Harper paperback version. In it, over 18 reputable newspapers and acclaimed writers attempt to prop up little Stevie King, Jr's Joe Hill's novel with some seriously excellent reviews. Scary because all these awesome reviews lead you, the reader, to expect that Heart Shaped Box is the next BIG thing in horror.Only it's not.Not by a long

4.5The dead win when you quit singing and let them take you on down the road with them.What are the weirdest things youve ever collected? I was collecting matchboxes when I was little. Lol. And then I tried to collect stamps and failed. Does collecting chewing gum and candy wrappers go under the category of weird? Well, lets compare those with what our hero likes to collect in this story. Serial killers sketches, a sixteenth century human skull, a 300 year old confession signed by a witch; you

I don't think I quite knew what I was getting into when I picked up this book. I don't know what I thought I was going to read, but it wasn't this. So a warning to you: this book, or at least the beginning of it, is pretty freaky. I'm not a wimp. I grew up on Goosebumps and Scary Stories by Alvan Schwartz, graduating on to Christopher Pike and various R.L. Stine young adult novels. I also love scary movies of all sort, so I'm not one easily freaked out. But this novel was pretty creepy, or at

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.