Knife Edge (Noughts and Crosses #2) 
Sephy is a Cross, one of the privileged in a society where the ruling Crosses treat the pale-skinned noughts as inferiors. But her baby daughter has a nought father . . . Jude is a Nought. Eaten up with bitterness, he blames Sephy for the terrible losses his family has suffered . . .
Now Jude's life rests on a knife edge. Will Sephy be forced, once again, to take sides?
A razor-sharp and intensely moving novel, the second in the Noughts & Crosses sequence.
I loved this and it's a really good sequel!I was totally hooked this weekend as you will see by how much of this series I managed to read.
MY FEELS OH MY GOSH MY FEELS! This is absolutely the most heart wrenching, gut tearing, depressing novel I have ever been blessed to read! Literally for the first half of the novel I was just sitting here like: AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN MY VISION STARTED TO GET BLURRY AND THE GATEWAY OF TEARS JUST FLOODED OUT AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRIED- I COULDN'T STOP THEM! SERIOUSLY , THIS BOOK WAS THE DEATH OF ME I JUST SAT IN MY ROOM AT 4:30 IN THE MORNING WITH A BOX OF TISSUES AND UGLY CRYING AND NOT

Sephy Hadley is one of my fave characters of all time and this entire book my heart aches for all she's lost and all she's trying to do; only re-reading it at the age I am now have I realised just how young she is and how much weight is on her brave little shoulders. Jude is such a conundrum - he's an awful guy there's no denying that but the loss and pain and hurt he's suffered in his short life and the way he's been treated are a direct correlation of that. He makes incredibly bad choices but
Wow.This book is amazing and I'd say it's even better than the first book.I literally flew through this book in one sitting because I didn't want to put it down till I finished it.Malorie Blackman's writing skills are phenomenal,she manages to completely submerge you into her fictional world and continuously pull on your heart strings.The characters complexity is just fantastic and I even felt pity for the worst characters as my opinions of the characters kept altering.I loved every narrative as
I liked this better than the first one. In my opinion the characters gets more depth in this which makes it ugh so painful.
this is a solid DNF I'm gonna write a review when I'm not completely pissed off at this book :)
Malorie Blackman
Paperback | Pages: 364 pages Rating: 4.09 | 16114 Users | 594 Reviews

Declare Books Toward Knife Edge (Noughts and Crosses #2)
| Original Title: | Knife Edge (Noughts & Crosses, #2) |
| ISBN: | 0552548928 (ISBN13: 9780552548922) |
| Edition Language: | |
| Series: | Noughts and Crosses #2 |
| Characters: | Persephone 'Sephy' Hadley, Jude McGregor |
Commentary Conducive To Books Knife Edge (Noughts and Crosses #2)
WHEN TRUTH AND JUSTICE ARE NO LONGER BLACK AND WHITE ISSUES . . .Sephy is a Cross, one of the privileged in a society where the ruling Crosses treat the pale-skinned noughts as inferiors. But her baby daughter has a nought father . . . Jude is a Nought. Eaten up with bitterness, he blames Sephy for the terrible losses his family has suffered . . .
Now Jude's life rests on a knife edge. Will Sephy be forced, once again, to take sides?
A razor-sharp and intensely moving novel, the second in the Noughts & Crosses sequence.
Details Appertaining To Books Knife Edge (Noughts and Crosses #2)
| Title | : | Knife Edge (Noughts and Crosses #2) |
| Author | : | Malorie Blackman |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 364 pages |
| Published | : | June 30th 2005 by Corgi Childrens (first published August 7th 2003) |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Science Fiction. Dystopia. Fiction. Romance. Fantasy. Contemporary |
Rating Appertaining To Books Knife Edge (Noughts and Crosses #2)
Ratings: 4.09 From 16114 Users | 594 ReviewsPiece Appertaining To Books Knife Edge (Noughts and Crosses #2)
I loved this and it's a really good sequel!I was totally hooked this weekend as you will see by how much of this series I managed to read.
MY FEELS OH MY GOSH MY FEELS! This is absolutely the most heart wrenching, gut tearing, depressing novel I have ever been blessed to read! Literally for the first half of the novel I was just sitting here like: AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN MY VISION STARTED TO GET BLURRY AND THE GATEWAY OF TEARS JUST FLOODED OUT AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRIED- I COULDN'T STOP THEM! SERIOUSLY , THIS BOOK WAS THE DEATH OF ME I JUST SAT IN MY ROOM AT 4:30 IN THE MORNING WITH A BOX OF TISSUES AND UGLY CRYING AND NOT

Sephy Hadley is one of my fave characters of all time and this entire book my heart aches for all she's lost and all she's trying to do; only re-reading it at the age I am now have I realised just how young she is and how much weight is on her brave little shoulders. Jude is such a conundrum - he's an awful guy there's no denying that but the loss and pain and hurt he's suffered in his short life and the way he's been treated are a direct correlation of that. He makes incredibly bad choices but
Wow.This book is amazing and I'd say it's even better than the first book.I literally flew through this book in one sitting because I didn't want to put it down till I finished it.Malorie Blackman's writing skills are phenomenal,she manages to completely submerge you into her fictional world and continuously pull on your heart strings.The characters complexity is just fantastic and I even felt pity for the worst characters as my opinions of the characters kept altering.I loved every narrative as
I liked this better than the first one. In my opinion the characters gets more depth in this which makes it ugh so painful.
this is a solid DNF I'm gonna write a review when I'm not completely pissed off at this book :)


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.