Books Free Leonardo da Vinci Download

Share:
Books Free Leonardo da Vinci  Download
Leonardo da Vinci Hardcover | Pages: 600 pages
Rating: 4.18 | 47594 Users | 3619 Reviews

Present Books In Favor Of Leonardo da Vinci

Original Title: Leonardo Da Vinci
ISBN: 1501139150 (ISBN13: 9781501139154)
Edition Language: English
Literary Awards: Andrew Carnegie Medal Nominee for Nonfiction (2018), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for History & Biography (2017)

Relation In Pursuance Of Books Leonardo da Vinci

Based on thousands of pages from Leonardo's astonishing notebooks and new discoveries about his life and work, Walter Isaacson weaves a narrative that connects his art to his science. He shows how Leonardo's genius was based on skills we can improve in ourselves, such as passionate curiosity, careful observation, and an imagination so playful that it flirted with fantasy. He produced the two most famous paintings in history, The Last Supper and the Mona Lisa. But in his own mind, he was just as much a man of science and technology. With a passion that sometimes became obsessive, he pursued innovative studies of anatomy, fossils, birds, the heart, flying machines, botany, geology, and weaponry. His ability to stand at the crossroads of the humanities and the sciences, made iconic by his drawing of Vitruvian Man, made him history's most creative genius

Describe About Books Leonardo da Vinci

Title:Leonardo da Vinci
Author:Walter Isaacson
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 600 pages
Published:October 17th 2017 by Simon & Schuster
Categories:Biography. Nonfiction. History. Art. Science

Rating About Books Leonardo da Vinci
Ratings: 4.18 From 47594 Users | 3619 Reviews

Piece About Books Leonardo da Vinci
A really marvelous book, although I could have done without Isaacson's personal opinions interjected throughout. I found that odd for a biography. Nonetheless, the way the information was presented, along with over 144 well-described illustrations, made it an enjoyable and educational read. Highly recommend.

When most people hear the phrase Renaissance Man, they immediately picture me in hose and doublet, speaking in iambic pentameter or singing lustily whilst expounding on the physical properties of precious metals as I gnaw on a turkey leg at a local festival. While that is, in fact, the proper image to bring to mind, there are a few individuals out there, less culturally astute than the general populace, perhaps, who might think of Leonardo da Vinci. Leonardo drew curly hair better than anyone in

Although generally considered by his contemporaries to be friendly and gentle, Leonardo was at times dark and troubled. His notebooks and drawings are a window into his fevered, imaginative, manic, and sometimes elated mind. Had he been a student at the outset of the twenty-first century, he may have been put on a pharmaceutical regimen to alleviate his mood swings and attention-deficit disorder. One need not subscribe to the artist-as-troubled-genius trope to believe we are fortunate that

Walter is a storyteller....If you have read his other bios, you already know this. Same situation here...but I must warn you....Leonardo was a very complicated man....a genius in his art....kept copious notes about everything he thought, felt, and dreamed about....he was a scientist,way ahead of his time,and he used science in his art, and mathematics in his paintings. Walter included all the vast details, because that's the type of person Leonardo was.....and while reading this book his

I suppose everyone is familiar with DaVincis most famous painting, the Mona Lisa. It might just be the most famous painting of all time, by anyone. I once queued up to see it in person, only to discover that I could only view it under the arms of and between the heads of a throng of people whod beaten me to it. I recall being surprised at how small and how dark it was. I also enjoyed Dan Browns conspiracy theory regarding his painting of the Last Supper in his novel The Da Vinci Code, a theory



Walter Isaacsons Leonardo da Vinci is one of the best books I have read in a very long time. It is a 600 page-long biography which I read in a hardcover version so heavy it could probably shatter some bones if I dropped it on my foot. The pages are made of thick, glossy paper, and they are all littered with images of the pages of da Vincis journals, da Vincis various artworks, and more. The jacket, also made of a thick paper that I can only imagine the cost of mass production for, features a

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.