Identify Books Supposing Pandemonium (Delirium #2)
| Original Title: | Pandemonium |
| ISBN: | 006197806X (ISBN13: 9780061978067) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Delirium #2 |
| Characters: | Magdalena "Lena" Ella Haloway-Tiddle, Julian Fineman, Tack, Raven (Delirium) |
| Setting: | New York City, New York(United States) |
| Literary Awards: | Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction and for Goodreads Author (2012) |
Lauren Oliver
Hardcover | Pages: 375 pages Rating: 4.05 | 215979 Users | 14596 Reviews

Be Specific About Regarding Books Pandemonium (Delirium #2)
| Title | : | Pandemonium (Delirium #2) |
| Author | : | Lauren Oliver |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 375 pages |
| Published | : | February 28th 2012 by HarperTeen |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Science Fiction. Dystopia. Romance |
Commentary During Books Pandemonium (Delirium #2)
The old life is dead. But the old Lena is dead too. I buried her. I left her beyond a fence, behind a wall of smoke and flame. In this electrifying follow-up to her acclaimed New York Times bestseller Delirium, Lauren Oliver sets Lena on a dangerous course that hurtles through the unregulated Wilds and into the heart of a growing resistance movement. This riveting, brilliant novel crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution about to ignite.Rating Regarding Books Pandemonium (Delirium #2)
Ratings: 4.05 From 215979 Users | 14596 ReviewsWrite-Up Regarding Books Pandemonium (Delirium #2)
I was still hurting for Delirium- hurting because I still couldn't and wouldn't accept that Alex is gone. It was also very painful reading the aftermath of Alex's loss to Lena as she tries to accept her new life and become part of the resistance. I admire her courage and strength for accepting very challenging tasks assigned to her by Raven especially when she saves Julian from his execution. Despite herself and her love for Alex, I understand why she has to let go and give her heart to Julian.Read the full review at iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books.Ladies and gentlemen, I would just like you to know that I am screaming. That's what this book made me feel like. I finished it, and these were my thoughts:.........OHMIGOODNESSWHATTHEHECKJUSTHAPPENED? *head explodes*Alright, so maybe my head is still is fine condition. But that was a pretty good representation of what I felt. This book was amazing. If you loved Delirium, you are going to want to eat this one. (Apparently "eat" is above "love"
My Thoughts: DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW IF YOU HAVEN'T READ DELIRIUM. AND IF YOU HAVEN'T, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???? Uh, I'll start this review off with what I wrote on goodreads as soon as I finished.If you thought Delirium was great you will be blown away by Pandemonium. I wish I had the next book. OMG. I want to both cry and scream right now.....Why, why, why did I read this so soon? LOLI had a feeling it was going to end like that but to actually have it happen is going to drive me nuts now

You can find more reviews @BloodyBookaholicYou know how sometimes authors get a little, am, lazy on the second book of the series? It never seems to live up to the hype? Ends up kind of sucking? Yeah... (*cough*Crossed*cough*)... I know all about it and somewhere along the way you have learned this too.I am proud to announce that Pandemonium was AMAZING, it LIVES UP TO THE HYPE, and it won't let you down at all. Such a freaking revelation. Why aren't books more like this?!The thing that saved
Maybe it's the fact that Delirium blow me away and therefore I had high standards for Pandemonium. Or maybe it is the fact that Pandemonium felt like a book from an entire different series. Lena is not the Lena from Delirium. To be honest, there was always that other self inside the first Lena, the one that said grey if you can recall, but this Lena felt like a stranger. More like a warrior-resistance fighter, trained assassine kind of girl than the student whose biggest revolution was to sneack
EDIT: Finally. FINALLY! I was able to finish Pandemonium and oh.my.gosh. The moment all of us have been dreading for.. Ta da! (view spoiler)[Love triangles. Freaking love triangles. (hide spoiler)] Although the full blast will be on the next book :pAnyway Pandemonium is a little bit dragging although it's good that Lena's starting to get strong here. In the romance dept. (view spoiler)[Julian. (I'm not sure if I'm supposed to give away the name so just to be sure ;)) (hide spoiler)] He didn't
A very very VERY begrudging two stars. I'd give it a one, but I reserve those for books I truly loathe and I just dislike this one. So.I have grown tired of poorly created dystopian worlds that exist not to make us think, but only as a prop for.... what do you think it will be? Guess. Guess. I dare you. Yeah, we are there yet again. In the ubiquitous love triangle. So manufactured and so terribly unneccessary and really, can these authors think of nothing else to add tension to a story or, I


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.