Books Free Rakkety Tam (Redwall #17) Download

Share:
Books Free Rakkety Tam (Redwall #17) Download
Rakkety Tam (Redwall #17) Paperback | Pages: 384 pages
Rating: 4.14 | 9596 Users | 173 Reviews

Itemize Books During Rakkety Tam (Redwall #17)

Original Title: Rakkety Tam
ISBN: 014240683X (ISBN13: 9780142406830)
Edition Language: English
Series: Redwall #17, Redwall (chronological order) #17

Rendition Conducive To Books Rakkety Tam (Redwall #17)

A dark force is rampaging through the forests of Mossflower. Gulo the Savage, wolverine, flesh-eater and brutal killer, has come across the seas in search of his brother, Askor. Askor stole the famous walking stone that will make one of them king of the lands of ice and snow - and Gulo wants it back. Anybeast who gets in Gulo's way is dead meat. Literally. Rakkety Tam McBurl is a brave border warrior, travelled south in search of adventure. But when his army is attacked by Gulo's flesh-eating band, adventure finds him. Gulo is heading for the ancient Redwall Abbey - and Rakkety Tam is determined not to let the savage Gulo destroy the peaceful ways of Redwall.

Identify Appertaining To Books Rakkety Tam (Redwall #17)

Title:Rakkety Tam (Redwall #17)
Author:Brian Jacques
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 384 pages
Published:September 21st 2006 by Firebird (first published 2004)
Categories:Fantasy. Fiction. Young Adult. Animals. Adventure

Rating Appertaining To Books Rakkety Tam (Redwall #17)
Ratings: 4.14 From 9596 Users | 173 Reviews

Judgment Appertaining To Books Rakkety Tam (Redwall #17)
It's hard to be objective because this was my favourite series as a kid and the nostalgia is STRONG. But it was full of blood and guts and adventure, so really, what wasn't to love?! So much decapitation for a children's book, lmao. Oh, and cannibalism, I can't believe I almost forgot about that!

I freaking loved these books as a kid. I read every single one of them multiple times and stayed up to date with the series until I graduated high school. Then for some reason, even though 5 more books were published in the series, I felt myself reluctant to pick them up. What if I didnt like them as much? What if I was too old for Redwall?? What if the characters referenced a character I didnt remember because it has been so long and I had to go back and reread them all to get the full

you can never get enough brian jacques

Great climb max! A great book to read over again, highly recommended!

Great Redwall story! Added a new element with a non-traditional enemy like Gulo.

This is a typical story of Redwall which is why most fans of these books are fans. The hero in this story Rakkety Tam MacBurl, a squirrel from the border. He has pledge himself to an unworthy squirrel king. He is sent off on a quest to retrive a banner taken by a hord of vermin. Tam goes to avenge the squirrel deaths and the promise of his freedom. The villian is Gulo the savage, a wolverine ruler from the north who wants to kill his brother and find the Walking Stone he stole. Yoofus the

My youngest of 4 was barely two when we started collecting Brian Jacques Redwall series. As there were SO MANY books on our reading list I cheated and bought the Audio books (the ones read by Brain Jacques himself) to do the reading for me. As it happened the books were often played on long journeys and while they kept our young brood aptly entertained their Father and I would take advantage of their preoccupation and enjoy some grown-up conversation. So I would only catch snippets of the

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.