Books Micah (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #13) Online Download Free

Share:
Books Micah (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #13) Online Download Free
Micah (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #13) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 245 pages
Rating: 3.63 | 41536 Users | 986 Reviews

Define Books During Micah (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #13)

Original Title: Micah (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #13)
ISBN: 0515140872 (ISBN13: 9780515140873)
Edition Language: English
Series: Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #13
Characters: Anita Blake, Nathaniel Graison, Micah Callahan
Setting: United States of America

Narration Conducive To Books Micah (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #13)

"RAISING THE DEAD IS EASY. LOVE IS HARD..."

There are lots of reasons to raise the dead-some private, some public. In this case, the feds have a witness who died before he could speak on the record. They want him raised so his testimony can be taken. So here I am, on a plane to Philadelphia, flying off to do my job.

But I'm not alone. Micah is with me. Micah, head of the St. Louis wereleopard pard. King to my Queen. The only one of my lovers who can stir my blood with just a glance from his chartreuse cat's eyes. I was happy to have him at my side.

Until he mentioned that this will be our first time alone together. No Master Vampire. No Alpha Werewolf. Just me and Micah. And all my fears and doubts...

Be Specific About Containing Books Micah (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #13)

Title:Micah (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #13)
Author:Laurell K. Hamilton
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 245 pages
Published:March 1st 2006 by Berkley Books (first published 2006)
Categories:Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Vampires. Romance. Paranormal Romance

Rating Containing Books Micah (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #13)
Ratings: 3.63 From 41536 Users | 986 Reviews

Piece Containing Books Micah (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #13)
What a piece of crap. I picked it up at the airport, and I should have left it on the plane.

I was never really interested in Micah character nor thought that the addition of said character was necessary. Of all of Anita's men, Micah is how should I say this - flat? Not likable? Unnecessary?Whatever that word might be, the meaning is still the same. Why did Hamilton wrote this book? I don't know really but it didn't do any justice to the series. It's just sad how the avid readers of the series seems to be slipping away because of how the story progress from being awesome to this. No

I was so pissed off when I got home and opened the book. I already knew it only a hundred pages or so but it was also double spaced! I paid like 5 bucks for something that had less content then a newspaper. The story was the usual "I'm Anita Blake. I dress like a slut because my seven boyfriends like it. Not because I am one. Well, actually, I am but it's not my fault. I have this condition called the aurdor which means I have to hump every hot guy I come across. If your not sexy enough for me

I hate Micah and I hate novellas disguised as novels. This was a waste of time and about the point I started hating Anita. Mind you I still buy her books, but I think part of me just wishes she would get shot a spend about three books in a coma.

This book had no ending. Hell, it didn't even have a beginning. I thought I'll really like this one, expected to like it more than the others. But I guess people are right, the series is really going downhill. This story was short and pretty boring, I got used to more exciting stories.



Micah by Laurell K hamilon, was a fake book. Here we have the 245 page new installment in the Antia Blake series, but it's just a filler Remember when you were in school, and your teacher assigned you a certain number of page paper to do? But you really didn't have too much to write So you space it out as far as you can. That's what Hamilton did for this book. Her books are usually tiny print, words packed into the pages, and STILL long. This has the largest ever typeface, sooo spaced out,

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.