Shoe Addicts Anonymous (Shoe Addict #1) 
On Tuesday nights, these women meet to trade shoes, and, in the process, form friendships that will help them each triumph over their problems—from secret pasts to blackmail, bankruptcy, and dating. Funny, emotional, and powerful, Shoe Addicts Anonymous is the perfect read for any woman who has ever struggled to find the perfect fit.
This book is hilarious! I laughed pretty hard a couple times. These are characters we can all relate to! They're slightly down on their luck, they're working crappy jobs, they're putting up with cheating and slimy men, and they're shy and overweight. They each have a trait or characteristic that makes this book personable and humorous. A coworker recommended this book, so I was all over it. After finishing it, it didn't seem like a book she would have read and enjoyed, but she really did. We
I've never heard of Beth Harbison ...but I was suck into this world and loved every moment. hilarious read. I love all these ladies. I am picking a fave character, going with Helene. But all those characters will have ya curious where this read will go??! i love shoes, not that i am an addict ...but they sure are gorgeous. i can appreciate their beauty and style! I was totally pulled in my the cover and the fact that I found a new author and it was only $3 bucks at Dollar General! Score! I will

Was a good light read, My favourite character was Helene. Although Sandra was very interesting too. I chose to read this book because of the title and the fact that I love shoes!
A fun book about shoes bringing a diverse group of women together. The unlikely group forms a very strong bond. It's interesting to watch the development of the relationships and the addiction to shoes!
I felt that there were a few threads left undone and a few plot lines that were under developed. I was anxious for the end of the book so I could move on to the next book on my night stand.
A friend and I have taken to exchanging books that we've enjoyed reading. I was intrigued when she loaned me Shoe Addicts Anonymous. At first the title threw me off a little because I'm not a shoe addict myself (although purses are another story, lol) But once I started reading this book I realized it's more about the bonds that women can form and how important friendship can be than it is about shoes.Shoe Addicts Anonymous throws four unlikely strangers together from a personal ad on
Beth Harbison
Hardcover | Pages: 327 pages Rating: 3.59 | 27056 Users | 992 Reviews

Particularize Books Toward Shoe Addicts Anonymous (Shoe Addict #1)
| Original Title: | Shoe Addicts Anonymous |
| ISBN: | 0312364687 (ISBN13: 9780312364687) |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://us.macmillan.com/shoeaddictsanonymous999ed/BethHarbison |
| Series: | Shoe Addict #1 |
| Characters: | Helene Zaharis, Lorna Rafferty, Sandra Vanderslice, Jocelyn Bowen, Senator Jim Zaharis |
| Setting: | Washington, D.C.(United States) |
Rendition Concering Books Shoe Addicts Anonymous (Shoe Addict #1)
Helene Zaharis's politician husband keeps her on a tight leash and cancels her credit cards as a way of controlling her. Lorna Rafferty is up to her eyeballs in debt and can't stop her addiction to Ebay. Sandra Vanderslice, battling agoraphobia, pays her shoe bills by working as a phone sex operator. And Jocelyn Bowen is a nanny for the family from hell (who barely knows a sole from a heel but who will do anything to get out of the house).On Tuesday nights, these women meet to trade shoes, and, in the process, form friendships that will help them each triumph over their problems—from secret pasts to blackmail, bankruptcy, and dating. Funny, emotional, and powerful, Shoe Addicts Anonymous is the perfect read for any woman who has ever struggled to find the perfect fit.
Mention Containing Books Shoe Addicts Anonymous (Shoe Addict #1)
| Title | : | Shoe Addicts Anonymous (Shoe Addict #1) |
| Author | : | Beth Harbison |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 327 pages |
| Published | : | June 12th 2007 by St. Martin's Press |
| Categories | : | Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Fiction. Romance. Humor. Audiobook. Contemporary. Adult Fiction |
Rating Containing Books Shoe Addicts Anonymous (Shoe Addict #1)
Ratings: 3.59 From 27056 Users | 992 ReviewsPiece Containing Books Shoe Addicts Anonymous (Shoe Addict #1)
This was a quick, but enjoyable read! I liked reading how the main characters all came together. I think the loose ends were tied up a little too quickly, but that is my only complaint. I would recommend this to other readers!This book is hilarious! I laughed pretty hard a couple times. These are characters we can all relate to! They're slightly down on their luck, they're working crappy jobs, they're putting up with cheating and slimy men, and they're shy and overweight. They each have a trait or characteristic that makes this book personable and humorous. A coworker recommended this book, so I was all over it. After finishing it, it didn't seem like a book she would have read and enjoyed, but she really did. We
I've never heard of Beth Harbison ...but I was suck into this world and loved every moment. hilarious read. I love all these ladies. I am picking a fave character, going with Helene. But all those characters will have ya curious where this read will go??! i love shoes, not that i am an addict ...but they sure are gorgeous. i can appreciate their beauty and style! I was totally pulled in my the cover and the fact that I found a new author and it was only $3 bucks at Dollar General! Score! I will

Was a good light read, My favourite character was Helene. Although Sandra was very interesting too. I chose to read this book because of the title and the fact that I love shoes!
A fun book about shoes bringing a diverse group of women together. The unlikely group forms a very strong bond. It's interesting to watch the development of the relationships and the addiction to shoes!
I felt that there were a few threads left undone and a few plot lines that were under developed. I was anxious for the end of the book so I could move on to the next book on my night stand.
A friend and I have taken to exchanging books that we've enjoyed reading. I was intrigued when she loaned me Shoe Addicts Anonymous. At first the title threw me off a little because I'm not a shoe addict myself (although purses are another story, lol) But once I started reading this book I realized it's more about the bonds that women can form and how important friendship can be than it is about shoes.Shoe Addicts Anonymous throws four unlikely strangers together from a personal ad on


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.